Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

M5 tonight, totally mixed with many classes to pick from. 

Next week will be a wee pizza something European to celebrate the end of the football...more details to follow!

• Like 2

M5 will be doing a repeat of the Euro 2020* Final on Monday - Pitting Italian vs English manufacturers against each other. As most of is will be neutrals on Sunday, you can freely switch between nations all night. Bellow are the available cars, we will have a mixture of:

COMPACTS

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 -Asbo, Issi, Issi Classic

🇮🇹 - Brioso R/A, Brioso 300

COUPES

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Cognoscenti Cabrio, Exemplar, F620, Jackal, Windsor/Drop

🇮🇹 - Felon/GT

SPORTS

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Issi Sport, Jugular, Locust, Lynx, Massacro/Racecar, Paragon R, Pariah, Rapid/GT, Seven-70, Specter/Custom

🇮🇹 - Bestia GTS, Carbonizzare, Furore GT, Itali GTO, Itali RSX, Komoda, Tropos Rallye

SPORTS CLASSIC 

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Dynasty, JB 700, Rapid GT Classic, sw*nger

🇮🇹 - Casco, Cheetah Classic, GT500, Infernus Classic, Michelli GT, Monroe, Pigalle, Stinger/GT, Torero, Turimo Classic, Viseris

SUPERS

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Emerus, GP1, Itali GTB/Custom, Penetrator, T20, Tyrus, Vagner, XA-21

🇮🇹 - Cheetah, Furia, Infernus, Osiris,  Reaper, Tempests, Tezaract, Tigon, Turismo R, Vacca, Vision, X80 Proto, Zentorno, Zorrusso

SUV

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Baller/LE/LWB, Huntley S

🇮🇹 - Novak, Toros

Hope to see you there, if you have none of these but want to attend, we will sort it out, gta mode if necessary 👍

• Like 4

On 7/8/2021 at 9:08 PM, Crawford1872 said:

M5 will be doing a repeat of the Euro 2020* Final on Monday - Pitting Italian vs English manufacturers against each other. As most of is will be neutrals on Sunday, you can freely switch between nations all night. Bellow are the available cars, we will have a mixture of:

COMPACTS

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 -Asbo, Issi, Issi Classic

🇮🇹 - Brioso R/A, Brioso 300

COUPES

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Cognoscenti Cabrio, Exemplar, F620, Jackal, Windsor/Drop

🇮🇹 - Felon/GT

SPORTS

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Issi Sport, Jugular, Locust, Lynx, Massacro/Racecar, Paragon R, Pariah, Rapid/GT, Seven-70, Specter/Custom

🇮🇹 - Bestia GTS, Carbonizzare, Furore GT, Itali GTO, Itali RSX, Komoda, Tropos Rallye

SPORTS CLASSIC 

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Dynasty, JB 700, Rapid GT Classic, sw*nger

🇮🇹 - Casco, Cheetah Classic, GT500, Infernus Classic, Michelli GT, Monroe, Pigalle, Stinger/GT, Torero, Turimo Classic, Viseris

SUPERS

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Emerus, GP1, Itali GTB/Custom, Penetrator, T20, Tyrus, Vagner, XA-21

🇮🇹 - Cheetah, Furia, Infernus, Osiris,  Reaper, Tempests, Tezaract, Tigon, Turismo R, Vacca, Vision, X80 Proto, Zentorno, Zorrusso

SUV

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Baller/LE/LWB, Huntley S

🇮🇹 - Novak, Toros

Hope to see you there, if you have none of these but want to attend, we will sort it out, gta mode if necessary 👍

Brilliant!

• Thanks 1

ZION CLASSIC CUP

Monday 18th July 2021

One of my favourite looking cars in the GTA universe, the Zion Classic isn't normally one of the top Sports Classics, but I think a single make event could work really well. 

Much more fun with customs on. Hopefully a few of us have one for some variety. But not to worry as we're gonna run M5 in GTA mode again this coming Monday. So no need to buy one if you don't have one. We all need every GTA$ for the upcoming update!

I will come up with a rotational grid system so everyone can get a go starting at the front. Grid organising adds some time to proceedings so I might go for 9/10 jobs rather than the usual 11.

Hope to see you there! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lann said:

Just some random pics.

Reveal hidden contents

UcQcJQ9.jpg
LAKXE1k.jpg

7z7QzT3.jpg
NGAjPqh.jpg

6nBTbh5.jpg
h3b0AUq.jpg

Looks awesome! I really need to clear my editor out..

On 7/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, Crawford1872 said:

ZION CLASSIC CUP

Monday 18th July 2021

One of my favourite looking cars in the GTA universe, the Zion Classic isn't normally one of the top Sports Classics, but I think a single make event could work really well. 

Much more fun with customs on. Hopefully a few of us have one for some variety. But not to worry as we're gonna run M5 in GTA mode again this coming Monday. So no need to buy one if you don't have one. We all need every GTA$ for the upcoming update!

I will come up with a rotational grid system so everyone can get a go starting at the front. Grid organising adds some time to proceedings so I might go for 9/10 jobs rather than the usual 11.

Hope to see you there! 

Sounds like fun. I'm in. I don't have the car yet. But if I'm the only one that doesn't own it I can go and get it if it makes things easier tonight. Just let me know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Torgiano said:

Sounds like fun. I'm in. I don't have the car yet. But if I'm the only one that doesn't own it I can go and get it if it makes things easier tonight. Just let me know.

Welcome. Please don't buy the car, unless you really want one. We will run in GTA mode, so those with the car can simply spawn another one for those without! Save your gta$ for tomorrow's update! 9pm uk time, with a party/lobby open shortly beforehand. My psn is Ally__Crawford 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks for the racing yesterday! I really enjoyed it. Had some good close racing along the way. And some serious crashes as well. Cheers for running GTA mode so that I didn't have to buy the car. Saves me some dollars for the update coming today. I will be there next week for sure.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Torgiano said:

Thanks for the racing yesterday! I really enjoyed it. Had some good close racing along the way. And some serious crashes as well. Cheers for running GTA mode so that I didn't have to buy the car. Saves me some dollars for the update coming today. I will be there next week for sure.

Awesome to hear man! We know we're gonna be responsible for the odd whoopsie now and again. We're pretty good at waiting on each other etc 🙂

Like I said y'day, likely gonna be street races of some description for next week. Will make a proper post in here during the week. Just downloading the new update now..

I won the free tuner car yesterday and put low grip tires on it. By the way, modding your car in the car meet will add rep points. I tried it in a race and it was useless for racing. I think there must be a technique to it and I just need to figure it out. It will be fun with the right tracks and everyone on low grip tires but I don’t know about a full playlist of that because I could see it frustrating some.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 2:50 PM, Beez said:

I won the free tuner car yesterday and put low grip tires on it. By the way, modding your car in the car meet will add rep points. I tried it in a race and it was useless for racing. I think there must be a technique to it and I just need to figure it out. It will be fun with the right tracks and everyone on low grip tires but I don’t know about a full playlist of that because I could see it frustrating some.

Yeah, I couldn't be bothered with a full playlist of low grip. But it might work for a job or two down the line!

M5 tonight will feature the new tuners class for the majority, with a few oddities included for variety. Gonna add tracks which have the new class enabled. So probably a few of my own jobs I'm afraid.

If we're looking like 8 or less, perhaps a few of the new races also. Not made my mind up there yet

• Like 3

Tomorrow we're gonna be doing muscle cars for most of the night. Majority of races will be pick whatever you like, with a few exceptions. After watching the latest grand tour episode I fancy a few races where we use slowriders. So probably gta mode for those ones. 

The following Monday will involve real life style racing cars (anything with a livery) and mostly IRL tracks. More specific details to follow

• Like 4

My plans for tomorrow's M5 will have to be shelved until the following Monday. I'm away with work and not taking the Sony with me. 

Feel free to organise something else in my absence. Sorry troops.

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Beez said:

I would like to host a racing playlist in the absence of @Crawford1872or @The_Lady_A. It will be sh*t I like and I don’t care if you don’t.

Hmmmm, I wanna see Beez's sh*t!   I mean, um.....,ach, I'll be there. 👍

• Like 2

@Crawford1872, what cars are allowed if we are racing 'Racing livery sports cars'? Is it just cars in 'Sports' that you buy stock with a livery? Or any 'Sports' car that you can put a livery on via LSC? I might be interested but I don't really want to waste a lot of dollars on cars at full price and upgrades that I won't use after this one race.

I just RSVP'd and I expect to be there on time but there is a slight chance I will be a 10 to 15 mins later.

Edited by Torgiano

@Torgianoany sports car you can apply a racing livery to is just fine, so no need to waste money on anything specific. Hoping to see a mix of faster and slower cars depending on what people already own...Next week is gonna be 2 stock vehicles fyi 

• Thanks 2

This Monday is gonna be in 2 stock vehicles up against another. Japanese sports car clash between the Dinka RT3000 (Honda S2000) & the Annis ZR350 (Mazda RX7) 

They seem to be pretty close around a track so should be good racing. Not limiting anyone to a specific vehicle between the two. But NO respawning unless you're stuck. Stock vehicles should lead to some nice armour free damages, endurance style with less of the endurance.

Cheers and hope to see you there. Track suggestions more than welcome. 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 6