Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

Okay cool! Thanks for the quick feedback. My assumption was always that the US guys would be okay with it just wanted to check. First round will now be tomorrow after 2 bro's! 

@omarcomin71 @djw180 @Schumi6581 @Lann @PretendWereDead @Joe_018_ @pete_95973 @Beez @Skorpion @Con  & anyone else who can make a Saturday after the PL

8 laps of Tataviam Mountain Circuit in one of the M5 touring cars listed above a few posts back. 

Track link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/BpXYXOJSWk6vjxseEPyBwg

Will host 5 mins after the end of 2Bros. 

Thank you everyone for being so helpful about this 👍

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Okay cool! Thanks for the quick feedback. My assumption was always that the US guys would be okay with it just wanted to check. First round will now be tomorrow after 2 bro's! 

@omarcomin71 @djw180 @Schumi6581 @Lann @PretendWereDead @Joe_018_ @pete_95973 @Beez @Skorpion @Con  & anyone else who can make a Saturday after the PL

8 laps of Tataviam Mountain Circuit in one of the M5 touring cars listed above a few posts back. 

Track link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/BpXYXOJSWk6vjxseEPyBwg

In that case, count me in.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

In that case, count me in.

A happy accident that it ended up moving but if I'd thought about it in any detail I'd have realised Saturday gave us the most potential players 👍 hopefully see Olla there too 😊

14 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Cheers guys work messed with my shifts appreciate this.

• Like 2

S5TCC ROUND 1 RESULTS & ROUND 2 DETAILS 

Thanks to everyone for their patience in getting going on Saturday! The results were:

1st: @Schumi6581   26pts (25+1 FL)

2nd: @Joe_018_       18pts

3rd: @djw180          15pts

4th: @omarcomin71 12pts

5th: Ally                        10pts

6th: @Skorpion        8pts

7th: @Beez              6pts

8th: @Olla                4pts

Will make a separate totals post from after Round 2 to keep things easy*

ROUND 2 - 

With M5 celebrating Dodge night last night, the track for this coming Saturday is Circuit of Dodge. A fast and tricky track where some of the props are not your friend! A little practice will help you here learning which parts to go easy on.

5 lap race (11ish minutes) with the starting grid in reverse order of Round 1 finish. Anyone else who can make the race after 2 bro's starts at the back behind Schumi.

This weeks start procedure is going to be a rolling start. Everyone with a few car lengths between them in single file at a reduced speed down the back straight until the left hand hairpin. Once you're round the hairpin it's lights out and away we go! 

(Please do not press continue when picking cars to give everyone a chance to select the correct vehicle) 

Thanks folks! 

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/BNW0n_BLcECr9sUL7GtZjg

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 2

On 5/30/2022 at 3:30 PM, Crawford1872 said:

M5 June 2022

Tonight is our M5SCAR Hotring night as I have posted about quite a few times but have gotten plans in place for the next month as well.

M5 Touring Car Championship (8 weeks)

No specific date for this championship as we will run this as one 10 minute race at the end of each Playlist (Just before the crew challenge) over the course of 8* weeks. 

Points will be separately tallied using the F1 points system with a bonus point for the fastest lap. To try keep it fair your lowest 2 results will be excluded from the point total, just as I'm aware not everyone can attend every week without fail in the height of summer. 

Scoring system: 

1st - 25

2nd - 18

3rd - 15

4th - 12

5th - 10

6th - 8

7th - 6

8th - 4

9th - 2

10th - 1

Fastest lap - 1

The available cars are as follows, you may change car between rounds as they are all pretty balanced and it will keep things fresh 👍

8F Drafter

Jugular

Komoda

Paragon R

Vectre 

V-STR

(There are a few more cars I could consider for this should anyone feel strongly about them: Jester/Massacro RC, V12, Schlagen GT)  

*8 weeks as it stands, I reserve the right to extend/shorten it by a few weeks* 

06/06/22 - All @DodgeAll Night 

He has an infinite number of tracks to choose from so here we'll be doing 11 of my favourites. Some dodgy, some less dodgy, all Dodge. 

No specific car required (just a lot of patience)

13/06/22 - Fagaola 50/50

Featuring nobody's favourite Volvo the Fagaola is a gorgeous albeit rather slow box from back in the day. Should be a fun mix of Road & Rally racing.

20/06/22 - Sports Rally (Non contact) & Rally X (Contact) 

This one will be any sports rally car of your choice - excluding the Flash GT & Issi Sport - Feel free to use as many or as few as you like,  although not all jobs might have all "rally" cars available if restricted, so a few options would be best.

Depending on numbers I might run the Rally X races by a specific formula. More details to follow on that closer to the date.

27/06/22 - 80's Super Sports Classics (Ferrari vs Lambo)

Pretty simple this one as we should have at least one car we can jump in without buying for this as the top cars in the class. As usual use as many or as few of the cars as you wish. Especially given the 2 Ferrari cars are a bit quicker than their Lambo counterparts.

Car List:

Cheetah Classic 

Infernus Classic

Torero (looks more like the 70's one but IDGAF)

Turismo Classic 

Thanks everyone for continuing to join me at the end/middle of the typical worst day of the week! Expect some good American fun for the first week in July as M5 falls on the 4th! 😁

@Torgianothe information for the Touring car event over the next 6 Saturday nights! 

As mentioned above, we've ran 2 races but these would be your two lowest points excluded from the final total, so you're at no disadvantage by joining now (not that it is a serious championship, just the usual fun)

Also the info for the 3 remaining M5 playlists this month, apart from tonight you shouldn't need anything too specific 🙂

S5TCC Round 2 Results - Totals & Round 3 details

Thanks all for hanging around the extra 30 mins again at the weekend. Will continue to try and get more efficient as it does get late by that time! 

Round 2 Results 

1st: DJ        - 25 pts

2nd: Omar  - 18pts

3rd: Joe      - 15pts

4th: Pete    - 12pts

5th: Ally      - 10pts

6th: Schumi - 9pts (8+1 FL)

7th: Skorp    - 6pts

Totals after 2 rounds

1st: @djw180               - 40 pts

2nd @Schumi6581      - 35 pts

3rd @Joe_018_            - 33pts

4th @omarcomin71     - 30pts

5th @Crawford1872    - 20pts

6th @Skorpion            - 14pts

7th  @pete_95973       - 12pts

8th  @Beez                  - 6pts

9th  @Olla                    - 4pts

(Reminder that the table will evolve after the final round as the 2x lowest totals from each player will be removed for the final score) 

Round 3 Details!

Rockford Int. Raceway - 8 laps

RSC - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/5R5LCwPUy0OLer4xmz7LxQ

We're gonna run one of my favourite LancerEvoWRC tracks, which we will have all done a fair few times for this weeks S5TCC Race.

Starting grid will be similar to last week, standing start with the order being in reverse championship order, again with any new players at the back. 

Thank you everyone! 

• Like 3

S5TCC Round 3 Results / Round 4 Details

Thanks again for coming out after 2 bro's.

The results for Round three. 

1st:  Ally        25pts

2nd: Skorp    19pts (18+1 FL)

3rd: Joe        15pts 

4th: Omar     12pts

5th: Con        10pts

6th: Beez        8pts

The totals after 3 rounds are: 

1st: @Joe_018_               48pts

2nd:  @Crawford1872    45pts

3rd:     @omarcomin71   42pts

4th:   @djw180               40pts

5th:       @Schumi6581   35pts

6th:     @Skorpion          33pts

7th:        @Beez              14pts

8th:        @pete_95973   12pts

9th:         @Con              10pts

10th:      @Olla                04pts

ROUND 4 DETAILS 

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/iWxvYV0aP0-Gv0vp66cKkw

For this round we are going to a Roval track based on one in Germany! Proper DTM feeling for this one. I would recommend some practice but just incase this isn't possible we will run a 1 lap sighter before replaying the job for real. This is due to the pitlane looking a lot like the track at the end of the lap! 

(Can't remember the number of laps off the top of my head but will be aiming for the standard 10 minutes of racing laps) 

Thanks everyone! 

• Like 5

S5TCC Round 4 Results / Standings / Round 5 details & July M5 Schedule 

ROUND 4 RESULTS 

Skorp - 26  (25+1 FL)

Joe     - 18

Con      - 15

Pete     - 12

Omar   - 10

DJ        - 08

Bry       - 06

Ally       - 04

Beez     - 02

Schumi - 01

Thanks everyone, good numbers with 10 being our most for one Round, would be awesome to keep this up. 

Minor Housekeeping Notes

A polite reminder to do the best you can to be wary of contact, both racing and lag. We're usually pretty good with this but like anything, practices can always be improved upon! 

Try and communicate like we normally do. In most cases where there is contact and one driver has crashed out as a result you should resume racing in the same positions relative to each other. Always better to call out where you intend on going, especially with how powerful slipstream can be in GTA.

Remember the driver making the overtake has the responsibility to pass cleanly, and the driver defending has the responsibility to stay on the line they have chosen to defend once entering a corner (which is where lag is more likely due to the game having to work harder to tell where we all are. Wont be perfect no matter what we do but we can try our best 👍

STANDINGS 

@Joe_018_              - 66

@Skorpion               - 59

@omarcomin71        - 52

@Crawford1872       - 49

@djw180                  - 48

@Schumi6581          - 36

@Con                        - 25

@pete_95973            - 24

@Beez                       - 16

@BryannosaurusRex - 06

ROUND 5 DETAILS 

We will all be somewhat familiar with the track for Saturday as we raced it in muscle cars at the last 2 bro's playlist. 

5 laps around Spirit Chaser 2022

RSC link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/96TtXe2ml06WUkUCMlhPzw

I don't like the start line so we're going to drive round the first few corners and start from the straight instead! 

M5 JULY 2022

July 4th - Americana Freedom Party

An obvious one given the date. Roughly half the playlist will be banger style racing in the custom Washington/Stanier. Expect a few Dirty ovals etc. 

The other half will be in a mixture of stock vehicles all of which will be as American as they come! 

July 11th - M5 Minivan Extravaganza!

The event literally nobody asked for. But one I think could be a good laugh..

The Vapid Minivan can be stolen or purchased from Southern Sanandreas Superautos for $30k. Just a shame you can't put a giant wing on the back! 

July 18th - M5 - Stock Group C Cars

To recover from going incredibly slowly the week before we're gonna race Stock cars of the Group C era (early 80's to early 90's) and go very quickly indeed!

Expect Le Mans and some other fast tracks with the majority being contact racing! 

Too expensive to ask you to buy for one night only, and I doubt everyone will still own one, hence stock for this event.

Very small cars list for this as it will just be the:

Annis RE7B

Annis S80RR

July 25th - Expanded Touring Car Playlist 

This will take place following the final round of the S5TCC so we'll be running different tracks in a similar fashion to the Saturday event. Just with a lot of extra cars to pick from for a decent mix of lineups over the evening!

Car List:

Comet Retro Custom

Comet S2

Coquette D10

8F Drafter 

Elegy Retro Custom

Elegy RH8

Feltzer 

Growler

Jester Classic 

Jester RR

Jester (Normal & RC)

Jugular

Komoda

Massacro (Normal & RC)

9F

Paragon R

Penumbra

Penumbra FF

Schafter V12

Schlagen GT 

Sugoi

Vectre

V-STR

(Don't worry, I'll keep this list to hand on the night, so if you're not sure about a car, just ask!) 

Tagging anyone who was there last night who I didn't earlier mention - @PretendWereDead @Torgiano & anyone else is more than welcome as usual! 

Thanks Guys!

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 4

4th Of July - Washington/Stanier Colour Choices. 

Please pick your colour for 50% of Monday's playlist. Will add the replies to this post so you can see what has been taken already at a glance! Thank you 🙂

1. Torgiano       - Purple

2. Ally               - Pink

3. Joe               - Candy Red 

4. DJ                 - White

5. Omar             - Crew Blue

6. Con               - Yellow

7. Schumi          - Black

8. Beez              - Green

Edited by Crawford1872

Just now, Crawford1872 said:

Please pick your colour for 50% of Monday's playlist. Will add the replies to this post so you can see what has been taken already at a glance! Thank you 🙂

Candy red

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

White.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

3. Joe               - Candy Red 

4. DJ                 - White

5. Omar             - Crew Blue

6. Con               - Yellow

Black please

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Crawford1872any chance on an update on the S5TCC standings? 
I was shocked I got fastest lap last week I had to record it. There may have been a bit of curb boosting, but honestly was not trying to. Between momentum and avoiding others I creeped over on the curbs a bit.  I’m having fun with this event.  😀

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2

On 7/14/2022 at 12:03 PM, omarcomin71 said:

@Crawford1872any chance on an update on the S5TCC standings? 
I was shocked I got fastest lap last week I had to record it. There may have been a bit of curb boosting, but honestly was not trying to. Between momentum and avoiding others I creeped over on the curbs a bit.  I’m having fun with this event.  😀

Just getting on now to pick a track for Tomorrow and then update the post from there! (Been distracted this week with some non gaming items)

For the avoidance of doubt going to the kerbs in the corner (one wheel on the kerb and another on the track) is absolutely fine and how you should take a corner anyway. It's up the straights/weaving way over it I don't like to see. 

One it's faster and two given we're racing contact it forces everyone over to a far smaller section of the available track and that increases the chances of accidents!) 

I'm going for a road style race for this one as the last one was all about going flat out & using slipstream. So should be a different kind of race entirely tomorrow 👍

• Like 1

ST5CC Update Post

Round 5&6 results - Updated Standings - Round 7 details 

RESULTS ROUND 5 (Spirit Chaser 2022)

(Result/Points/Driver)

1st  - 25  - Omar

2nd - 18 - Joe

3rd  - 16 - Con  (+1 Fastest Lap)

4th - 12 - DJ

5th - 10 - Ally

6th - 8 - Beez

RESULTS ROUND 6 (Philip Island)

1st  - 25 - Schumi

2nd - 18 - Bry

3rd - 16 - Omar (+1 Fastest lap)

4th - 12 - Joe 

5th - 10 - Beez

6th - 8 - Skorp

7th - 6 - Ally

8th - 4 - DJ

9th - 2 - Con

CURRENT STANDINGS

1st - @Joe_018_                96pts

2nd - @omarcomin71        93pts

3rd - @Skorpion                67pts

4th - @Crawford1872        65pts

5th - @djw180                   64pts     

6th - @Schumi6581           61pts

7th - @Con                        43pts

8th - @Beez                       34pts

9th - @BryannosaurusRex 24pts

9th - @pete_95973            24pts

(I'm getting curious about how this will change when the lowest 2x points are deducted with only 2 races left!)

ROUND 7 DETAILS 

Vinewood Boulevard Loop 

No RSC link as this is a creator job that I'm currently working on. 

As a result we will run a 2/3 laps before the race so that people get a feel for where they need to brake before the race. 

That said it is all on the roads we know with a few props to smooth a few bits over. Probably going to be quite a quick track so I expect the Jugular will do well again.

For now, here is a screenshot of the layout. 

Thanks again everyone for the good nature of the event and participating. See you tomorrow at 2Bros 👍

• Like 2