Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

2 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

I’d be okay before or after Two Bros. 

Same

• Like 2

Okay cool! Thanks for the quick feedback. My assumption was always that the US guys would be okay with it just wanted to check. First round will now be tomorrow after 2 bro's! 

@omarcomin71 @djw180 @Schumi6581 @Lann @PretendWereDead @Joe_018_ @pete_95973 @Beez @Skorpion @Con  & anyone else who can make a Saturday after the PL

8 laps of Tataviam Mountain Circuit in one of the M5 touring cars listed above a few posts back. 

Track link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/BpXYXOJSWk6vjxseEPyBwg

Will host 5 mins after the end of 2Bros. 

Thank you everyone for being so helpful about this 👍

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Okay cool! Thanks for the quick feedback. My assumption was always that the US guys would be okay with it just wanted to check. First round will now be tomorrow after 2 bro's! 

@omarcomin71 @djw180 @Schumi6581 @Lann @PretendWereDead @Joe_018_ @pete_95973 @Beez @Skorpion @Con  & anyone else who can make a Saturday after the PL

8 laps of Tataviam Mountain Circuit in one of the M5 touring cars listed above a few posts back. 

Track link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/BpXYXOJSWk6vjxseEPyBwg

In that case, count me in.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

In that case, count me in.

A happy accident that it ended up moving but if I'd thought about it in any detail I'd have realised Saturday gave us the most potential players 👍 hopefully see Olla there too 😊

14 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Cheers guys work messed with my shifts appreciate this.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

S5TCC ROUND 1 RESULTS & ROUND 2 DETAILS 

Thanks to everyone for their patience in getting going on Saturday! The results were:

1st: @Schumi6581   26pts (25+1 FL)

2nd: @Joe_018_       18pts

3rd: @djw180          15pts

4th: @omarcomin71 12pts

5th: Ally                        10pts

6th: @Skorpion        8pts

7th: @Beez              6pts

8th: @Olla                4pts

Will make a separate totals post from after Round 2 to keep things easy*

ROUND 2 - 

With M5 celebrating Dodge night last night, the track for this coming Saturday is Circuit of Dodge. A fast and tricky track where some of the props are not your friend! A little practice will help you here learning which parts to go easy on.

5 lap race (11ish minutes) with the starting grid in reverse order of Round 1 finish. Anyone else who can make the race after 2 bro's starts at the back behind Schumi.

This weeks start procedure is going to be a rolling start. Everyone with a few car lengths between them in single file at a reduced speed down the back straight until the left hand hairpin. Once you're round the hairpin it's lights out and away we go! 

(Please do not press continue when picking cars to give everyone a chance to select the correct vehicle) 

Thanks folks! 

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/BNW0n_BLcECr9sUL7GtZjg

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 2

Omar that was amazing! I'm tempted to introduce a bonus point for style now as well 😂👍

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2022 at 3:30 PM, Crawford1872 said:

M5 June 2022

Tonight is our M5SCAR Hotring night as I have posted about quite a few times but have gotten plans in place for the next month as well.

M5 Touring Car Championship (8 weeks)

No specific date for this championship as we will run this as one 10 minute race at the end of each Playlist (Just before the crew challenge) over the course of 8* weeks. 

Points will be separately tallied using the F1 points system with a bonus point for the fastest lap. To try keep it fair your lowest 2 results will be excluded from the point total, just as I'm aware not everyone can attend every week without fail in the height of summer. 

Scoring system: 

1st - 25

2nd - 18

3rd - 15

4th - 12

5th - 10

6th - 8

7th - 6

8th - 4

9th - 2

10th - 1

Fastest lap - 1

The available cars are as follows, you may change car between rounds as they are all pretty balanced and it will keep things fresh 👍

8F Drafter

Jugular

Komoda

Paragon R

Vectre 

V-STR

(There are a few more cars I could consider for this should anyone feel strongly about them: Jester/Massacro RC, V12, Schlagen GT)  

*8 weeks as it stands, I reserve the right to extend/shorten it by a few weeks* 

06/06/22 - All @DodgeAll Night 

He has an infinite number of tracks to choose from so here we'll be doing 11 of my favourites. Some dodgy, some less dodgy, all Dodge. 

No specific car required (just a lot of patience)

13/06/22 - Fagaola 50/50

Featuring nobody's favourite Volvo the Fagaola is a gorgeous albeit rather slow box from back in the day. Should be a fun mix of Road & Rally racing.

20/06/22 - Sports Rally (Non contact) & Rally X (Contact) 

This one will be any sports rally car of your choice - excluding the Flash GT & Issi Sport - Feel free to use as many or as few as you like,  although not all jobs might have all "rally" cars available if restricted, so a few options would be best.

Depending on numbers I might run the Rally X races by a specific formula. More details to follow on that closer to the date.

27/06/22 - 80's Super Sports Classics (Ferrari vs Lambo)

Pretty simple this one as we should have at least one car we can jump in without buying for this as the top cars in the class. As usual use as many or as few of the cars as you wish. Especially given the 2 Ferrari cars are a bit quicker than their Lambo counterparts.

Car List:

Cheetah Classic 

Infernus Classic

Torero (looks more like the 70's one but IDGAF)

Turismo Classic 

Thanks everyone for continuing to join me at the end/middle of the typical worst day of the week! Expect some good American fun for the first week in July as M5 falls on the 4th! 😁

@Torgianothe information for the Touring car event over the next 6 Saturday nights! 

As mentioned above, we've ran 2 races but these would be your two lowest points excluded from the final total, so you're at no disadvantage by joining now (not that it is a serious championship, just the usual fun)

Also the info for the 3 remaining M5 playlists this month, apart from tonight you shouldn't need anything too specific 🙂

S5TCC Round 2 Results - Totals & Round 3 details

Thanks all for hanging around the extra 30 mins again at the weekend. Will continue to try and get more efficient as it does get late by that time! 

Round 2 Results 

1st: DJ        - 25 pts

2nd: Omar  - 18pts

3rd: Joe      - 15pts

4th: Pete    - 12pts

5th: Ally      - 10pts

6th: Schumi - 9pts (8+1 FL)

7th: Skorp    - 6pts

Totals after 2 rounds

1st: @djw180               - 40 pts

2nd @Schumi6581      - 35 pts

3rd @Joe_018_            - 33pts

4th @omarcomin71     - 30pts

5th @Crawford1872    - 20pts

6th @Skorpion            - 14pts

7th  @pete_95973       - 12pts

8th  @Beez                  - 6pts

9th  @Olla                    - 4pts

(Reminder that the table will evolve after the final round as the 2x lowest totals from each player will be removed for the final score) 

Round 3 Details!

Rockford Int. Raceway - 8 laps

RSC - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/5R5LCwPUy0OLer4xmz7LxQ

We're gonna run one of my favourite LancerEvoWRC tracks, which we will have all done a fair few times for this weeks S5TCC Race.

Starting grid will be similar to last week, standing start with the order being in reverse championship order, again with any new players at the back. 

Thank you everyone! 

• Like 3

S5TCC Round 3 Results / Round 4 Details

Thanks again for coming out after 2 bro's.

The results for Round three. 

1st:  Ally        25pts

2nd: Skorp    19pts (18+1 FL)

3rd: Joe        15pts 

4th: Omar     12pts

5th: Con        10pts

6th: Beez        8pts

The totals after 3 rounds are: 

1st: @Joe_018_               48pts

2nd:  @Crawford1872    45pts

3rd:     @omarcomin71   42pts

4th:   @djw180               40pts

5th:       @Schumi6581   35pts

6th:     @Skorpion          33pts

7th:        @Beez              14pts

8th:        @pete_95973   12pts

9th:         @Con              10pts

10th:      @Olla                04pts

ROUND 4 DETAILS 

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/iWxvYV0aP0-Gv0vp66cKkw

For this round we are going to a Roval track based on one in Germany! Proper DTM feeling for this one. I would recommend some practice but just incase this isn't possible we will run a 1 lap sighter before replaying the job for real. This is due to the pitlane looking a lot like the track at the end of the lap! 

(Can't remember the number of laps off the top of my head but will be aiming for the standard 10 minutes of racing laps) 

Thanks everyone! 

• Like 5