Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

Event Title: Monday Motor Mayhem, Mischief, and Merriment (M5)
Event Author: Lann
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Monday Motor Mayhem, Mischief, and Merriment (M5)

21:00 UTC (9PM UTC)

A racing and driving focused weekly playlist that is in the evening EU time.

May have the occasional combat or adversary job, but again vehicle focused. 

While it may bear some striking similarities to TNT, and may even feature some of the same events, it most decidedly isn't TNT. It doesn't happen on Thursday.

A chance to enjoy the whole range of vehicles in the game, not just the best 5% of them.

• Like 1

Tonight for our first event will be a mixed racing playlist with the theme of stock vehicles featuring some serious races, and some less serious races. There will be a mixture of contact and non-contact jobs.

You don't need any expensive custom vehicles to be competitive and you don't need to be a brilliant driver to have fun.

• Like 3

Next Monday on 26th of March, in celebration of new weather options that have come with this new update, will be 'Monsoon Season'. A mixture of tracks and classes, and a blend of custom and stock vehicles. 

Edited by The_Lady_A
still not got a time machine...
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

This Monday we’re gonna be racing the stock Oracle XS. Similar to IROC in that i’d like everyone to pick a different colour. We’ll be running contact all night. :) 

I’ll call silver

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

This Monday we’re gonna be racing the stock Oracle XS. Similar to IROC in that i’d like everyone to pick a different colour. We’ll be running contact all night. :) 

Race Yellow please.

• Like 1

I have to ask though: did you mean the Oracle or the Sentinel XS? Because Oracle XS is not available in the creator or any race for that matter. Or are you thinking of the old version of the Oracle, in which case it's the same thing: never been available in races as stock.

In any case, I'll take White.

Edited by Protocawl

9 hours ago, Protocawl said:

I have to ask though: did you mean the Oracle or the Sentinel XS? Because Oracle XS is not available in the creator or any race for that matter. Or are you thinking of the old version of the Oracle, in which case it's the same thing: never been available in races as stock.

In any case, I'll take White.

Well I didn’t know that, so the regular Oracle in that case

10 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Well I didn’t know that, so the regular Oracle in that case

stock or custom then?

9 minutes ago, XuTek6651 said:

stock or custom then?

Original plan was stock anyway, don't know what Lann was talking about, but I'm 100% sure it'll be stock all night.

Okay so couldn’t find either oracle available so i’m gonna pick a new car that we can run stock for tomorrow. 

Custom Oracle’s (either variation) will be postponed until a later date. 

(Reminder to self to go easier on Dodge, turns out ballsing things up is really easy) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Newsflash! 

We've done some testing (and looked in the right class) and tomorrow will be Stock Oracles.

We thank you for your patience.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Universally accepted is the fact that Monday’s are stupid. This Monday is going to be even more stupid, as our job picks are thematically linked in the sense that they’re all ridiculous. Room for 16 and hope to see a good turnout :) 

Edited by Crawford1872

Next Monday (the 16th) We’ll be racing Custom Vapid Bullets

Total cost to buy and mod the car is around $300,000, but it’s very very pretty and there’s nothing else to spend the money on this week :D 

(We may also find another use for it later down the line, I have a few ideas) 

Street Racing in TNT last night was so good I’m gonna run the same idea this Monday. Multiple classes and traffic all night, what’s not to love! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1