Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

On 10/12/2021 at 2:27 PM, Beez said:

Cheetah night or expand it to original supercars. 

Bad Car Night. @The_Lady_A or @djw180has a Vamos race. Anything with the Voodoo, Nebula. Dodge’s Muscle Car Melee using the Rat Truck and rain is a disaster. That’s a start.

Original supers would be good . Will sort that out for next week if all goes well! 

Might evolve on the other idea for a "cars that aren't suited to the track" night...

Think supers on a tight rally stage, along with the above daft ideas

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Decided to make tomorrow night a Cheetah night. Crew car, so if you don't have one, there's no bad time to buy one! 

I'm in!

• Like 2

Ally has asked me to host a playlist for tomorrow, so I'll give it a try,  folks.  

The races will alternate between Sports Classics and Tuners so have as many or a few ready to go.  

The races will be GTA so if you don't own any there will be plenty opportunity to borrow. 

Hope to see you there! 👍

• Like 1

Hi All, away with work for the rest of the month and not taking the ps4 with me on this job. But not to worry as the fantastic Mr @TheFox2000unitshall keep ya'll entertained with racing goodness. 

I'll be back to join in the fun next month. Take care everyone 👍

• Like 3

Happy M5 racing good people of XDBX. 

Join us this Monday the 15th for a fun night of street racing to test your skills as the dangerous and non-observant racers that we've all grown to know and love. ❤ 

The races will alternate between Sports cars (listed below) and any Muscle, with a couple of off-road tracks and finishing with a fun Go-Cart race. 

Be there or be square. 

hNC0pDm.jpg

Edited by TheFox2000unit
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, humans and aliens and the widely feared Bryan-a-saurus Rex of XDBX.  Fancy a fun night of carefree motor madness racing?  Then come and join us for a night of just that this Monday 29th of November, two thousand and twenty one years after the good man was born, or died, or rose.    I, I don't know 🤷‍♂️🤣.   But I do know that you should........ be there or be square!

Tonight, racing will be a mixture of any Sports car you wish and Sports Classics from the list below.  Races will be GTA if you need to borrow. 

Hope to see you. 👍

d95QKjG.jpeg

Edited by TheFox2000unit
  • Like 5

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, friends, Romans, countrymen...... and Schumi.

Monday is here and that means only one thing:              M-high-5!

This Monday the racing will be fast and furious  -  just how Schumi likes it.  So if you are daring enough to step foot onto the same racetrack as Ramm then come along and show us your mettle. 

The races will be a mixture of any Super car you desire and any of the Coupe class from the list below.  The races will be GTA so if you need to borrow then it's no problem.  Our pleasure, in fact. 👍

Oh, be their or be square and hope to see you they're. 🙂

UiPswcS.jpeg

Edited by TheFox2000unit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

M5 snow day today! 

I have a few good & fun snow jobs in my bookmarks, but would appreciate any job/settings suggestions from you guys also. 

Post below if something comes to mind! 

Thanks folks

• Like 2

7 hours ago, djw180 said:

How about the one for the current crew challenge? You may recognise it. 😉

Done, ty. I can see this being just as messy as everything else I have planned

• Like 1

Tonight @ M5 

SUV/Off Road spectacular. 

I bought the new humvee and want to play with it tonight. No restrictions but you'll want at least 1 custom in each class. Will include a token bike race, and maybe some sumo. Cheers folks 👍 

• Like 3

No theme for tonight's M5. Mixed race playlist and no specific car.

For next week I'm planning a classic Ferrari showdown between the Turismo Classic and the Cheetah Classic. Top of the class so confident everyone will have one. 

Will leave more details before next Monday in any case 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

M5 XDBX 8th Birthday PL

Hi all, tonight's M5 is split right down the middle. The first 6 jobs are traditional races featuring some crew favourites - with no vehicle restrictions. 

The 2nd half of the playlist is a celebration of 1995's greatest film, Heat. Featuring a few crew/my jobs that (hopefully) have some vague resemblance to the plot of the film. Many thanks to our very own, @Lann, for inspiration in the form of a great job we've been playing for years already!

Please wear your finest heisting attire (suit/mask/balaclava - no BPH) and I look forward to seeing you tonight. 

Will have a pre lobby open 10 minutes or so before the start time. 

Happy Birthday XDBX!

• Like 4

Hi all. M5 tonight with a mixed bag of racing and a few vehicle related deathmatches for tonight.

Gonna be the last M5 I can attend for the next 3/4 weeks, as I'll be away with work again. So hopefully see you tonight and if anyone desires to hold the Monday slot in my absence they are more than welcome to! 

• Like 1

A big thank you to @Beez who is going to host M5 tomorrow whilst I'm away!

As it stands I should be back with you next week, but will keep you all posted.

Take care 🙂 

• Like 4