Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

Thanks for hosting tonight Lady A and Ally. Just a quick question about possible guest host(s) in the future. Do you have it covered or would you be willing to let someone else take the steering wheel on occasion?

I'm slowly catching up with all the content and functionality added in the last 3 years, and will now probably start trying out many of the tracks published in my absence as well, so might come up with a PL/theme or two once I'm done.

Do you stick to certain rules in your PLs or what does the crew prefer nowadays? Contact/non-contact, silly/serious tracks, catchup, slipstream,  that sort of stuff...

Don't wanna step on any toes and certainly don't wanna run sonething that wouldn't be enjoyed by the regulars.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, zmurko said:

Thanks for hosting tonight Lady A and Ally. Just a quick question about possible guest host(s) in the future. Do you have it covered or would you be willing to let someone else take the steering wheel on occasion?

I'm slowly catching up with all the content and functionality added in the last 3 years, and will now probably start trying out many of the tracks published in my absence as well, so might come up with a PL/theme or two once I'm done.

Do you stick to certain rules in your PLs or what does the crew prefer nowadays? Contact/non-contact, silly/serious tracks, catchup, slipstream,  that sort of stuff...

Don't wanna step on any toes and certainly don't wanna run sonething that wouldn't be enjoyed by the regulars.

You would be more than welcome to host anything you like mate. Our rules sometimes change mid playlist so I wouldn't look for consistency there! When you're ready and think you'd like to host you can absolutely have a Monday slot 🙂

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 2

On 8/25/2020 at 4:43 AM, Crawford1872 said:

Our rules sometimes change mid playlist so I wouldn't look for consistency there! 

Pfft our rules have been known to change mid-race!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ally can't make it tonight, so I'll jump in and host a playlist instead. The theme is

A-

Only cars from racing tier A (or below) allowed, so no top of the class cars (S tier), and tracks starting with a letter A with 1 exception, as I want to test a new (old) track of mine. Plus a thing or two thrown in to make things more varied/interesting.

5 most popular classes, get your A (or lower) tier cars ready.

Supers, Sports, Muscle, Sports Classics and Compacts

BANNED CARS (S tiers):

Supers:  Emerus, Krieger, S80RR, Vagner

Sports:  Itali GTO, Neo, Pariah

Muscle:  Clique, Pisswasser Dominator, Sabre Turbo Custom, Yosemite

Sports Classics:  Cheetah Classic, Turismo Classic, Rapid GT Classic

Compacts:  Club

Hope to see you all tonight!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

You've just posted my entire garage line-up :classic_laugh:

😝

There's only 2 non-contact races planned, Supers & Sports, and a Sports rally race, so you should be able to borrow some cars in other 3 races, we'll just run them as GTA.

Maybe you still have an RE-7B and an Elegy/Feltzer for those 2 races? Issi Sport works too.

Edited by zmurko

Big thanks to @zmurkofor stepping up!

Tonight we're gonna be playing with our love muscles. Muscle cars, all night. Some tracks will be well suited, some...less so 😄

Gonna use both the faster and slower cars in the class so make sure you've got a few to pick from (it's 2020, I'm sure we all do by now) 

Thanks folks 

• Like 2

M5 is back tomorrow, planning on a mixture of more "serious" GP tracks for sports/supers and some sillier stuff in other vehicles. Hope to see you there 🙂

• Like 4

On 10/18/2020 at 10:14 AM, Crawford1872 said:

M5 is back tomorrow, planning on a mixture of more "serious" GP tracks for sports/supers and some sillier stuff in other vehicles. Hope to see you there 🙂

I'm a maybe for tonight

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @The_Lady_AI told you that I’d post some pics of the sky during the fires. Figured I’d just post them here in this thread. 
Like I said before, it was sad folks lost everything however it did make for a cool “Mars like” atmosphere. 

16E1EEF3-0FA8-49A3-8917-731EF32C3838.jpeg

B2C288B9-9C4F-40BD-BD34-4C64419269D7.jpeg

D36FA7C6-D3AD-4FBD-BCEE-637EC5A2C406.jpeg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

M5 will be back tomorrow. Gonna try and see what "new jobs" I have lying around on the other RSC. So get ready to bookmark post job!

Customs mostly and likely covering most of the classes too. Hope to see you there

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

M5 tonight, open to suggestions but we'll have something cooked up for later

Weren't we supposed to do a custom Patriot Stretch night...?