Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

2 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Not sure how ready I am for a sea of orange after the football the other day..big Gio is 0-2 vs celtic now 😞

Sorry man.
We Dutch people seem very nice and competent at first but are useless at war/old firm's...

• Haha 1

Racing green please (but any color that isn't taken would do).

I didn't see your post about the motorcycles @Crawford1872, sorry about that. I ended up not racing at all last week. I will try and be there tomorrow.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Torgiano said:

Racing green please (but any color that isn't taken would do).

I didn't see your post about the motorcycles @Crawford1872, sorry about that. I ended up not racing at all last week. I will try and be there tomorrow.

Thanks man and all good, hope to see u there

• 4 weeks later...

On Monday we are gonna run the custom Ocelot F620, broughy1322's least favourite car in the game! (It's not that bad, just understeer central)

Can be stolen or purchased on the cheap in game, probably around 100k gta$ all in. Hope to see you there! 

• Like 3

Getting my plans for the next 3 Monday PL's sorted..

Monday coming (16th)

FWD SEDANS

We're gonna run custom FWD sedans, of which there is only a handful to pick from. 

(Thank you @Schumi6581 for the idea)

The three I've gone for are all within 1 second of each other on his lordships testing track. All are available for around 10k on the SSS website in game. Feel free to buy all 3 and swap between them as you wish. 

They are: 

1. Asea (we've ran this before)

2. Premier

3. Surge (Electric)

(Details for the 23rd/30th to come when I reformat my post (type it out again and hope the site stops being a b*tch about it))

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 2

Next again Monday (23rd)

For this we're gonna spend all the money we saved last week as things get slightly more expensive. 

I've chosen 3 cars that again are near identical pace wise. One from each of the UK/US/EU. All three are available on Legendary Motors. Prices listed before upgrade costs.

They are: 

JB700 - $350,000 

Mamba - $995,000 

GT500 - $785,000

As before feel free to switch between cars for the PL if you own more than one.

• Like 2

The next again, again, Monday (30th) 

HOTRING M5 

For the final Monday of the Month we're gonna go for something we all should already own. Hotring baby!

We'll do a good 3/4 various oval races with a few recreated tracks and some road racing in there for good measure...maybe even one rally race for sh*ts and giggles.

Not a dirty hotring playlist per se, but we can all appreciate that this will be the least clean of the next three M5's

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Beez said:

I have a good Sears Point Raceway in my bookmarks I can send you. I’m not sure if NASCAR still races there but it is one of the road courses they used along with Watkins Glen.

😀

9D5C9DEE-D199-45FD-9539-362ACA878E3F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beez said:

I have a good Sears Point Raceway in my bookmarks I can send you. I’m not sure if NASCAR still races there but it is one of the road courses they used along with Watkins Glen.

Yeah please post that here if you can, thanks Beez. Need to clear out my bookmarks but want to find a new Laguna Seca track and a decent Willow Springs as a few of my favourite US tracks for starters!

• 3 weeks later...

Custom Hotrings on Monday - always a good laugh! Expect ovals, road courses and a few silly* ones to go along with it. Hope to see you there.

*did somebody say Scouring? 😁

Will post details for June in the next few days 👍

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Custom Hotrings on Monday - always a good laugh! Expect ovals, road courses and a few silly* ones to go along with it. Hope to see you there.

*did somebody say Scouring? 😁

Will post details for June in the next few days 👍

It’d be great to have a decent NA turnout. @pete_95973 @Con @Dodge @JustHatched @zztop911 @DeaD_GooN @D-Rocks@ssracingn2 🙂

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

M5 June 2022

Tonight is our M5SCAR Hotring night as I have posted about quite a few times but have gotten plans in place for the next month as well.

M5 Touring Car Championship (8 weeks)

No specific date for this championship as we will run this as one 10 minute race at the end of each Playlist (Just before the crew challenge) over the course of 8* weeks. 

Points will be separately tallied using the F1 points system with a bonus point for the fastest lap. To try keep it fair your lowest 2 results will be excluded from the point total, just as I'm aware not everyone can attend every week without fail in the height of summer. 

Scoring system: 

1st - 25

2nd - 18

3rd - 15

4th - 12

5th - 10

6th - 8

7th - 6

8th - 4

9th - 2

10th - 1

Fastest lap - 1

The available cars are as follows, you may change car between rounds as they are all pretty balanced and it will keep things fresh 👍

8F Drafter

Jugular

Komoda

Paragon R

Vectre 

V-STR

(There are a few more cars I could consider for this should anyone feel strongly about them: Jester/Massacro RC, V12, Schlagen GT)  

*8 weeks as it stands, I reserve the right to extend/shorten it by a few weeks* 

06/06/22 - All @DodgeAll Night 

He has an infinite number of tracks to choose from so here we'll be doing 11 of my favourites. Some dodgy, some less dodgy, all Dodge. 

No specific car required (just a lot of patience)

13/06/22 - Fagaola 50/50

Featuring nobody's favourite Volvo the Fagaola is a gorgeous albeit rather slow box from back in the day. Should be a fun mix of Road & Rally racing.

20/06/22 - Sports Rally (Non contact) & Rally X (Contact) 

This one will be any sports rally car of your choice - excluding the Flash GT & Issi Sport - Feel free to use as many or as few as you like,  although not all jobs might have all "rally" cars available if restricted, so a few options would be best.

Depending on numbers I might run the Rally X races by a specific formula. More details to follow on that closer to the date.

27/06/22 - 80's Super Sports Classics (Ferrari vs Lambo)

Pretty simple this one as we should have at least one car we can jump in without buying for this as the top cars in the class. As usual use as many or as few of the cars as you wish. Especially given the 2 Ferrari cars are a bit quicker than their Lambo counterparts.

Car List:

Cheetah Classic 

Infernus Classic

Torero (looks more like the 70's one but IDGAF)

Turismo Classic 

Thanks everyone for continuing to join me at the end/middle of the typical worst day of the week! Expect some good American fun for the first week in July as M5 falls on the 4th! 😁

• Like 4

Round 1 of the M5 Touring Car Championship will be 8 laps of Myth's Tataviam Mountain Circuit. (1:20/1:25ish)

There will be a grid order to start with a couple of car lengths between each car for a clean getaway. For race 1 this will be the reverse playlist score order. Race 2 and onwards may be the same or the reverse of the previous round. 

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/BpXYXOJSWk6vjxseEPyBwg

Tagging everyone who was there last night but anyone else that can make it is more than welcome. This race will be 10 minutes and take place at the end of Monday's "Everything Dodge" playlist 👍

Car list is in the above post, the car you take on Monday doesn't have to be the one you use each race. I'll be using all of them once. Thanks folks.

@Beez @omarcomin71 @Con @PretendWereDead @Schumi6581 @Joe_018_ @djw180 @Lann

• Like 4

Hotring night definitely lived up to the hype! 😀

Pre lobby pic and an exciting finish in one of the dirty races…

image.thumb.jpeg.43b6f90057cb93abc8a8027c269b5660.jpeg

Thanks again @Crawford1872

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Hotring night definitely lived up to the hype! 😀

Pre lobby pic and an exciting finish in one of the dirty races…

image.thumb.jpeg.43b6f90057cb93abc8a8027c269b5660.jpeg

Thanks again @Crawford1872

Wow, how did you keep that car on track towards the finish line!?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Nice! 
QYoe6gP.png

Nice one Lann, cheers! Knew they were similar but confirms my suspicions that the Vectre is the weakest of the 6. As I've said I'll be using them all once anyways 👍

So @Joe_018_has made me aware yesterday that due to his shifts changing, he won't be able to make M5 any longer 😞

I said to him i'd ask everyone from the other Monday what their availability was like for a Saturday night, with regard to the upcoming M5 Touring Car Championship. I know I don't always see everyone from M5 online on a Saturday, so if there is anyone who feels it would be an issue my decision is to keep it on Monday and feel a little bad for Joe. But if unanimous, I'd be happy to host each race right before or after 2 bro's. The benefit i see being potentially getting the US members who couldn't make Monday anyway. But ultimately I'm putting the M5 loyalists first on this one and have explained as much to Joe last night. Please let me know your thoughts below, thank you 👍

@Schumi6581 @Lann @PretendWereDead @djw180 @BryannosaurusRex @Beez @Con @omarcomin71