Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

Just cleared the RSVP list. I think I forgot to clear it from last week.  If not and I cleared your name please forgive me. 

As far as this week any chance we could get a few races for the upcoming head to head?  

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/captainholt85/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/7kHyL-q-6ESqHmnWSAFANA

17 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Just cleared the RSVP list. I think I forgot to clear it from last week.  If not and I cleared your name please forgive me. 

As far as this week any chance we could get a few races for the upcoming head to head?  

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/captainholt85/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/7kHyL-q-6ESqHmnWSAFANA

That is in fact tonight's playlist.

• Like 1

M5 tonight at the usual time. Some contact racing and some sillier jobs are likely the direction we'll take you in tonight. Post any job requests below and we'll include those also. 

Hope to see you there 🙂

M5 tonight, we're yet to decide exactly what is going on tonight but there won't be any nasty surprises. Hopefully see ya there 🙂

11 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

M5 tonight and we will be continuing our adventures with more of the select sports cars sub-event 🙂

Yes! 

• Like 1

The last in our sports class touring car playlist-event is up tonight. End of the alphabet time baby, could be a horror show. Hopefully see you at the usual time, and a reminder you don't NEED to own the cars for the event, we can spawn them in for you 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

The last in our sports class touring car playlist-event is up tonight. End of the alphabet time baby, could be a horror show. Hopefully see you at the usual time, and a reminder you don't NEED to own the cars for the event, we can spawn them in for you 🙂

wwG7hIZ.jpg

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

wwG7hIZ.jpg

Too bad I had to miss M5 last night. Had some IRL stuff that I had to give priority...

Hope I can join again soon...

Edited by Schumi6581
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Schumi6581 said:

Too bad I had to miss M5 last night. Had some IRL stuff that I had to give priority...

Hope I can join again soon...

IRL comes first my man, hope so too 

• Like 1

M5 tonight at the usual time.

After a visit from the inspiration fairy (also know as coffee), I have built two new stunt races so will be unveiling those. (Insincere) Apologies in advance, they're about as barmy as should be expected from me by this point. 😁

• Like 3

7 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

M5 tonight at the usual time.

After a visit from the inspiration fairy (also know as coffee), I have built two new stunt races so will be unveiling those. (Insincere) Apologies in advance, they're about as barmy as should be expected from me by this point. 😁

Failed M5, but would love to try those out anyway. Can you get me those links? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unsure on the exact theme for tonight, few ideas in my head, there may be some restrictions but nobody will need to buy anything . We will also start on time this week 😃

• Like 1

Hi folks, quick reminder that we're running the custom Picador tomorrow at M5. It can be stolen or bought for dirt cheap on the in game website. Will open a lobby and meet at LSC so anyone needing a last minute car upgrade can do so 😄

• Like 3

On 8/9/2020 at 12:27 PM, Crawford1872 said:

Hi folks, quick reminder that we're running the custom Picador tomorrow at M5. It can be stolen or bought for dirt cheap on the in game website. Will open a lobby and meet at LSC so anyone needing a last minute car upgrade can do so 😄

Hope to make it, about to make room for the car. If i am not there its all Mrs fault.

• Haha 1