Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

4 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

You guys have always been kind enough to avoid the first person jobs when I’m around due to my tendency for motion sickness.  🥴 I wanted to let you know I won’t be able to make it today so load up on the first person action! 🙂

Thank you so much for the heads up Omar / Blame Omar everyone! 😁

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2020 at 2:02 PM, Crawford1872 said:

M5 tomorrow, usual time 🙂 

This is not for tomorrow but a future Monday, possibly next week. 

M5 Touring Car Lockdown Special!

All races will be run in GTA mode with a delayed start to allow for people to copy cars if necessary and the host to shuffle the grid around as per however they may feel at the time. Wait at the in race countdown and please only kill people if you can justify it afterwards! 

5 Choices (We were contractually bound by the title sponsor)

Mostly similarly paced, with 2/5 being slightly faster than the other 3. Should be fairly close though.

You may switch between the 5 vehicles all night, i'll try to be a hipster with my own choices to spread the field.

Want to give people a chance to get the cars themselves, should they wish (as much as I would enjoy seeing the field full of my own paint jobs)

Will probably do a few themed nights using these cars, spread across the next wee while interchanged with all the usual fun 🙂 

Usual XDBX driving etiquette to be followed (apologising profusely whilst breaking hard *n the apex of the next corner) 

Rockstar have kindly agreed to do the scoring* 

To the best of their ability

The Cars

In order of fastest to slowest 

1. Paragon R -

EWh4EEVXYAEX3em?format=jpg&name=small

2. Jugular -

EWh4EsPWAAA6kQE?format=jpg&name=large

3. 8F Drafter 

EWh4AujXYAECBHs?format=jpg&name=large

4. V-STR

EWh4DJfWAAYwA1r?format=jpg&name=large

5. Komono 

EWh3_gKWAAEm22v?format=jpg&name=large

As @Crawford1872& @The_Lady_A aren’t able to host tonight, I’m going to resurrect some of the above. @Schumi6581@TheFox2000unit  @djw180  @DavidCore89  @Beez @pete_95973 @Lann @omarcomin71  @RammsteinDUDE 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

@Crawford1872back as normal tonight? hope so...

Yes! 100% back tonight folks. 

Been a bit down under of late. I do appreciate the patience/acceptance from yourselves that the odd Monday might not happen...but tonight we will race! 

• Like 5

M5 tonight. I could happily do the Monaco GP track, in cars that can overtake, all night. But I won't! 

Mixed bag of jobs likely, any requests are more than welcome folks 

• Like 2

M5 Tonight - a survey of the new R* races. Know it won't be for everyone, but should be a laugh criticising R* track design at the very least.

• Like 4

M5 tonight. Gonna do Sports class races all night. If you have many to play with please pick a variety of cars. If not, you only need 1 to turn up!

Cheers folks

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

M5 tonight. Gonna do Sports class races all night. If you have many to play with please pick a variety of cars. If not, you only need 1 to turn up!

Cheers folks

The GTO is all I own...

5 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

The GTO is all I own...

Everyone bet on Ramm tonight!

In all seriousness, that's absolutely fine man. I'll mostly be picking my "better" cars tonight with a few duds thrown in for good measure.

I am thinking about sorting some themed nights again, but that won't be 'till after the euros. Thinking either by brand/nationality/type. But will give notice to everyone for that so people can buy something in a timely fashion 🙂

• Like 2