Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

• 1 month later...

I'll include a R* air and sea race, as they are on 2x$, and one each of our own for comparison. There will be combat jobs and a land race as well.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Con said:

Are you still planning on throwing the rice? 

I'm not but there is a box of confetti on a shelf next to me so I suspect someone else in this household is planning something along those lines!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

I'm not but there is a box of confetti on a shelf next to me so I suspect someone else in this household is planning something along those lines!

Make sure you get it on video. It could go viral. lol

• Like 1

Tonight's playlist will be based on parachute jobs. So actual R* parachute jumps, drop zones, a couple of captures involving parachutes, Overtime Rumble, Ruiner 2000 race and a couple of normal races as well. Obviously some of those jobs dependent on numbers.

• Like 1

Mixed PL tonight. Not planning on including any 2x$ transform races as it doesn't seem long since the previous time they were on bonuses. I will put 1 or 2 of Hunting pack (newer versions) in. Races will include the current crew challenge, a test run of my Rally X for next week's SRL and one of the races from the next H2H vs RCRH.  We can try 1 or 2 of the combat jobs for that H2H as well. (Don't want too many or we'll be sick of them).

edit; it's all hunting pack on bonuse se we'll do originals

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2

Expect some bonus money Sumo tonight and a RC race tonight as well as a couple of the upcoming H2H races.

Any of the H2H combat jobs we need to have a look at?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TheFox2000unit said:

I might join if that's OK?

You are always welcome to join! It does help the host to plan the event if you rspv that you are joining, so he knows how many to expect. Every event has a feature for that, here is the one for WoW:

Tomorrows WoW will feature jobs from the H2H next Saturday. I'm quite happy to run through the entire H2H playlist if that what people would like.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@djw180If there is a WoW playlist tonight I really want to join because I need some distraction from work-clusterf*cks but cannot commit. So I am a maybe...

• Like 1

Usual mixed GTA PL tonight, jobs dependent on numbers. Motor Wars are still on bonuses but I think we agree you need at least 3 per side for that. Target assault are the other and they have to have even numbers. But races, parachuting (see crew challenge), DMs and some adversary modes all doable with lower numbers.

On 5/19/2021 at 1:45 PM, Lann said:

I hope to make it! Are the guys @VANS busy tonight, or can we lure them ( @SkyeDave, @mulderand everyone) in?

Sorry I missed this.  I was working a split shift and missed Wednesday evening completely.  Hope to catch you all again soon though.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...