Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

• 2 weeks later...

Something related to the DLC tonight.

I don't see a way to add any of the new races to a play list, so maybe we just start one together, invite randoms if needs be and job hop.

I'm open to suggestions from anyone who knows more about the new content though. So far all I have done is buy the auto-shop (or whatever they call it) and sat through the cut scenes. Not bought any new cars, done any new races yet.

Not against the job hopping/randoms idea but for your future reference I found the new jobs in Add Race. They have the prefixes "Pursuit Race" or "Street Race" before the job title.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Torgiano said:

Thanks for setting up the playlist yesterday! Some good racing and testing out the new tuner cars and shortcuts in the races.

@Beez made the playlist, I just hosted it.

So thanks to Beez as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Torgiano said:

What's the plan for WoW tonight? I won't RSVP because I might not be on time to join, but if there is room to join I will.

Plan is a mixed PL. There will be a couple of tuner races, but other races and combat as well.

• Like 2

I'm a maybe for WoW this week, just like last week really. I have some other things and I don't know if I will be done by the start of things. I'll shout if I want to join and there is some spaces left.

Change of plans, so I'm going to join WoW tonight and I RSVP'd.

Edited by Torgiano
I'm going to be there!
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, djw180 said:

Sorry, I don't think I cleared last week's RSVPs.

@Beez @PretendWereDead @Schumi6581 @RammsteinDUDE not sure if your RSVPs are for this week. If you can please remove your's if you're not planning on being there this week. Thanks.

There will of course be the usual mixed PL tomorrow.

Cleared my own rsvp from last week. For tonight I am a maybe.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As we have these Go-kart vehicle DMs I was thinking of a them on 'small things'.

So no custom vehicles required.  Races, captures, LTSs using small cars / bikes.

If I can find any, maybe  normal (T)DM featuring one of those vehicles, or small weapon only?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...