Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

2 minutes ago, revbouncer said:

it needs at least 6 players. i don't want to host thanks. it's just a suggestion im easy whatever we do.

OK, I'll put somnething together that includes the races and a couple of the other jobs, to use if there are not many of us. Lets say we need 8 to do your PL so enough when pete has to go and if I have to leave before the end

If it is just 3 or 4 do you want do some missions - you mentioned that on another thread. I have done them all so can start up any of them that we have enough people for. @pete_95973 ?

• Like 1

There is only 1 x 4 player mission i need to do and it should only take 10 or so mins to do i'm guessing. I can organize that anytime DJ.  I just looked over that playlists jobs and the min should be 4. There isn't a 6 player job in there? I must've changed it sometime? Still happy to get together and do whatever

7 minutes ago, djw180 said:

OK, I'll put somnething together that includes the races and a couple of the other jobs, to use if there are not many of us. Lets say we need 8 to do your PL so enough when pete has to go and if I have to leave before the end

If it is just 3 or 4 do you want do some missions - you mentioned that on another thread. I have done them all so can start up any of them that we have enough people for. @pete_95973 ?

I will join for missions or jobs.  Whatever you guys want to do.  Just no Heist.  I am working on mine and don't want any spoilers :)

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we just get together and play some Overtime Rumble which is always fun with crew and 2X this week? Give this post a facepalm if you like that idea and might play. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Beez said:

Maybe we just get together and play some Overtime Rumble which is always fun with crew and 2X this week? Give this post a facepalm if you like that idea and might play. 

Thanks Beez, I'll join if / when I can - out for dinner tomorrow night.

Same plan as last week for tonight. If there are only a couple of us we will do some job hopping with randoms, but probably King of the Hill rather than  DMs.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of a new jobs PL tonight, partly because I have one needs a test. There will be some established jobs as well.

Europe is on daylight saving time now so for those of you elsewhere in the world this may be at a different time to last week. It's 21:00 UK time. So at time of posting this that is about 9hr 20 mins away.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

I'm thinking of a new jobs PL tonight, partly because I have one needs a test. There will be some established jobs as well.

Europe is on daylight saving time now so for those of you elsewhere in the world this may be at a different time to last week. It's 21:00 UK time. So at time of posting this that is about 9hr 20 mins away.

I'm going to do my best to be awake for this. I have several alarms set already.

• Like 1

In light of the current weather situation in-game there will be some jobs to suit that as well.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1