Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

5 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

I miiight just make an appearance tonight. Consider me a maybe.

Added two maybes to the rsvp then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Usual stuff tonight, mix of racing and combat in GTA OR if RSVPs are low we can do double money contact missions.

Please say if you have a preference - I am now leaning towards the contact missions.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

I would love to join you in the missions but i'll join for mix PL too. But i think most are for 4 players . I'm going to RSVP-Lite right now...i plan on leaving work early, so i should be home for the start of the playlist. 

Edited by Con

10 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

oops just saw the agenda for tonight - missions.  Disregard.

If more people show up, DJ might have to make it a regular playlist. Im a soft RSVP at the moment...i'm 80% sure I will attend.

If it stays at these numbers, 6 at the moment, I think we'll do a short PL, the H2H jobs and crew challenge. Then those who want just job hop missions. We can all be in one party or split if the missions get too complicated. I think there are some missions for 6 players anyway, not sure?

@pete_95973 @Con @Lann @omarcomin71 @Dead-Demon

Seems the timer & calendar may be wrong for some people (both correct for me).

21:00 UK time

16:00 US East coast

13:00 US West coast

Australia - if your awake join us 😉

Edited by djw180
  • Like 4

WoW will be a mixed GTA PL featuring some new creations. I have another King of the Hill to give a test run of and I see Lann has as well.

Feel free to suggest any other new-ish jobs or old favourites to include as well.

12 minutes ago, djw180 said:

WoW will be a mixed GTA PL featuring some new creations. I have another King of the Hill to give a test run of and I see Lann has as well.

Feel free to suggest any other new-ish jobs or old favourites to include as well.

Looking forward to it, if you look for any races these are ok and in our upcoming h2h: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/vyQ1WozdYU-o9m5hwlN-rA#

• Like 1

4 hours ago, djw180 said:

Usual thing tonight, mixed GTA PL.

Just like last week I have a noon meeting that is supposed to go right until 1:00 (start time for me).  If I am not online at start time I will be joining late.  Shouldn't be too late though.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

6 hours ago, djw180 said:

Usual thing tonight, mixed GTA PL.

Put me down as a maybe please. 

• Like 1

Assuming they are still double $ this will be a Tranform race based PL tonight. There will be a couple of other types of job for a break and I'll include some non R* transform races as well.

Unless someone else can host there will be no WoW this week. It's my birthday and my wife has made plans. I'm not sure what exactly but I have a feeling I'll be learning to use Zoom.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tonights PL will include all the other crews races from the upcoming H2H vs RCRH with some of whatever R* has on double money this week.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Mixed GTA PL tongight. Will feature a couple of the double % R* jobs, but as they are special vehicle races still (I think) not too many.

8 hours ago, djw180 said:

Mixed GTA PL tongight. Will feature a couple of the double % R* jobs, but as they are special vehicle races still (I think) not too many.

After two weeks of hot lapping the head to head tracks I am looking forward to a nice mix today.  I also will be in a three hour meeting that ends 15 mins before start time.  So I will be ready to unwind with some WOW!

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Tonights PL will feature a couple of open wheel races and more than one parachute jump, to take advantage of the double and triple bonuses, with a mix of other jobs as well.