XDBX Football League (Zadk)

Skorpion

You're right and I didn't want to argue with anyone. It just escalated into he said this and he did that. I wasn't even gonna mention it, I lost 5-0, the less said about it, the better :lol:

Was just saying the match me and Joel had wasn't worth uploading or watching from a neutral point of view, it's hardly worth arguing about to be honest. We've had great games with plenty of goals on each side, but that wasn't one of them.

I take nothing away from him and it wasn't an excuse, he was gonna beat me, phone call or not, it was already 2-0 with a red card and Joel looked like scoring a lot.

I only got the game again to play with the people in this thread, I've done thousands of online matches, got bored and sold it twice.

• Like 3

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zadk13l91

• Con

• CatManDoza

• Crawford1872

11 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

If I had something to say, I'd say it, and that's why I asked you after the game, after that I told Joel that you didn't use it.

Ask Joel for a screenshot, it'll prove that I'm not the one who's been talking and speculating behind the back of others, he had the last word in that conversation.

It's alright. Let's just forget this shit and enjoy this tournament. And sorry if was rude, don't take it personal.

On May 28, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Zadk13l91 said:

All matches for the week and each clubs suspended players will be updated in this post.

Score Sheet

Week 6:

Rspain vs Starmonkeykiller

Davidcore89 vs Crawford1872

PapoiteE vs Catmandoza

Congamepro vs Zadk13l91

Suspended Players for Week 5:

Ally / Brazil - 

Catmandoza / Netherlands - 

Congamepro / Argentina - 

DC / Germany -  Boateng

Monkey / France - 

PapoiteE / Portugal - 

Rspain / Italy - 

Skorpion / Spain - 

Zadk / England - 

Sorry in deepest darkest England at the moment. Sig so is dodgy and Wi-Fi is patchy.   Not home till Saturday night. 

Ended up being too busy sorting things for holiday to play my last game too.

Unfortunately real life has been in abundance the last 2 weeks

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Sorry Pap, long drives and a weeks worth of washing had to be done this weekend. PS4 took a back seat. Plus I need the break before my 24hour Game athon at the weekend

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

10 hours ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Who is still playing this? 

I am.

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Sorry Pap, long drives and a weeks worth of washing had to be done this weekend. PS4 took a back seat. Plus I need the break before my 24hour Game athon at the weekend

Ok, i'll add you on the psn, and maybe we can play before the next games are announced.

10 hours ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Who is still playing this? 

And I, will hopefully play DC tonight, I'll be on holiday for two weeks soon though so will need to catch up with whoever I'm meant to be playing when I get back :) 

This weeks over by 4 days, pretty much asumed it was over.  If anything gets scored, monkey ally and pap all win by forfit. If u want to go ahead all other games are on the score sheet. I can fix this in the morning.

Edited by Zadk13l91

I'm a little late to fix the score sheet so the next matches can go up, but it doesn't look as though any of the matches have happened for last week (week 7). After talking with Joel about it, the season is being dropped down to 8 weeks instead of 16. So if there are no problems then I'll leave week 7 matches up for this week to give people a chance to get them done before putting week 8 matches up on Friday.

Week 7 Matches
@Con vs @DavidCore89
@CatManDoza vs @rspain
@Crawford1872 vs @starmonkeykiller
@Zadk13l91 vs @PapOiteE

Before the end of week 8 there are a few matches that need to be done as a catch up after I messed up the bye when I left the event. Those matches are;

@Crawford1872 vs @Zadk13l91
@starmonkeykiller vs @PapOiteE

598851ae0985e_XDBXFifa17-Week7.thumb.png.6237c3dfd0fe54182393c0b45d803c23.png

Edited by Skorpion