• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zadk13l91

• Con

• CatManDoza

• Crawford1872

19 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

@CatManDoza - Let me know what time/day is good for you, I can jump on FIFA pretty much anytime.

I'll be on pretty much every night from 7.30pm form saturday as the wife is working away.

I'll add you when I get home tonight so we can see when we're on

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

14 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Good game @rspain.

Reveal hidden contents

Italy 2 - 4 Spain
Chiellini       Morata x3
Immobile     Nolito

I played like absolute garbage. But you had a good game. You picked off every pass I made.

Anyone know how to change the online form settings? Just had a match with Con and fifa tanked my team so bad they couldnt pass shoot and running below half speed? Swapped to myself as the host and everything worked fine. 

I don't think you can. The game uses form, won and lost to balance matches with ELO rating.

When it still isn't balanced, the game will deliberately do stuff like that, but sometimes being the host is much smoother.

Turning off analog sprint might help your players move at the correct speed when there's lag.

Edited by DavidCore89

Dead set thought we had turned it all off? Remember a discussion about it when the league started, dosent matter. Was absolute bull crap trying to do anything drove me nuts. Had a rematch after getting it all to work and have up loaded the vid but its not working on youtube. Will try again later.

6 hours ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Dead set thought we had turned it all off? Remember a discussion about it when the league started, dosent matter. Was absolute bull crap trying to do anything drove me nuts. Had a rematch after getting it all to work and have up loaded the vid but its not working on youtube. Will try again later.

I'll post up the vid too, when I get a moment. I had fun. Thanks for offering tips at the start. That was real cool. 

England vs Argentina - Zadk vs Con

Eng-3  Arg-1. Goals at 7:26, 12:50, 20:58, 24:10

I'll remember to Turn-off my notifications next time so that stupid block doesn't show up. 

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 1

Was a great game once got through the issues. Will need to come up with somthing better to get through your defense next time.

anyone at a loose end, DavidCore Vs Catman is going to start in the next 10 mins once the kids are in bed.

Will be streaming it at youtube.com/catmandoza

Tune in to see me get my ass handed to me yet again!!

• Like 2

Was a great match, fair play to @CatManDoza, he played a good game and was unfortunate to lose.

He took his chances better than I did, 2-0 down was quite a wake-up call :D

27 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Was a great match, fair play to @CatManDoza, he played a good game and was unfortunate to lose.

He took his chances better than I did, 2-0 down was quite a wake-up call :D

good lord crazy game. I'll have the stream video up once its processed

Wow @PapOiteE

What a comeback by you. Pap won 2-1. Will post the youtube video when it's done. He had 22 shots on goal. It was a barrage of shots. Ty god for Buffon or it could have easily been 18-1. That was a blast for sure.

• Like 3

Got there in the end, took ages to process last night.

So here it is DavidCore Vs Catman

• Like 2

On 11/07/2017 at 8:34 AM, starmonkeykiller said:

@Skorpion am finally supposed to be getting my good internet tomorrow morning, so let me know when works for you and i will be on to play you.

Have to double check when I can use @Zadk13l91s account, but I can do around 10-11pm GMT if that works for you? 

• Like 1

Sorry @starmonkeykiller, but I'll have to forfeit our match. Was hoping to get it done, but circumstances have changed. Chances are I'll be unable to continue the league as I've no reliable way to connect without having lag that's so bad I may as well let the computer do all the work and just take pot shots at goals (that's literally how I played the first two games). I'm disappointed, but that's the price of Aussie net. Joel will need to figure out what's happening with the remaining matches that I'm posted in. Sorry to everyone for the trouble.

Since all the other games for this week have been played, I've updated the score sheet with next weeks matches. Good luck everyone.

Edited by Skorpion

With Skorp dropping out the players who have had a bye will have a catch up game (Pap, Ally, Monkey and myself) ill pick our names out a hat later and there will just be no more byes. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

Sorry @starmonkeykiller, but I'll have to forfeit our match. Was hoping to get it done, but circumstances have changed. Chances are I'll be unable to continue the league as I've no reliable way to connect without having lag that's so bad I may as well let the computer do all the work and just take pot shots at goals (that's literally how I played the first two games). I'm disappointed, but that's the price of Aussie net. Joel will need to figure out what's happening with the remaining matches that I'm posted in. Sorry to everyone for the trouble.

Since all the other games for this week have been played, I've updated the score sheet with next weeks matches. Good luck everyone.

Such a shame. We should still play a match in the future.

• Like 1