XDBX Football League (Zadk)

Skorpion

7 hours ago, Con said:

France vs Argentina - Starmonkeykiller vs Con 

Goals at -  :56 and 8:46 of the video. 

Was a good game and am so used to playing ally at the time I didn't realise there was no fouls. Unlucky con

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zadk13l91

• Con

• CatManDoza

• Crawford1872

1 hour ago, starmonkeykiller said:

Was a good game and am so used to playing ally at the time I didn't realise there was no fouls. Unlucky con

It's all good ! I'm having a great time. I'm analyzing my videos breaking them down. I'll get better with more experience. 

• Like 3

Italy 2 - 2 Germany

Beradi.             Ozil

El Shaarawy.    Sane.

Good game, found it tough to break down his defence and most of my 20 shots didn't really trouble his keeper.

Was messing with tactics for a few games before this one (addict), so I didn't have my team set the way I would like, but it was fun.

• Like 1

If anyone needs a laugh, know Brazilians dive a bit but this is ridiculous - 

they fell over like dominoes, DC and I were absolutely pissing ourselves haha. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@Con When's good for you? i will be online tonight from 7ish GMT, or tommorow morning. Saturday is a no go as I'm at a birthday party.

Edited by Catmandoza
Tagged the wrong player!!!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

@rspain send me a message any time you're ready for our match.

Also, could people put their score in [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] and not include the score in the title of the video please? I've been watching some of the matches posted and I'd really enjoy not knowing the result before it starts. Cheers :D

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

@Con When's good for you? i will be online tonight from 7ish GMT, or tommorow morning. Saturday is a no go as I'm at a birthday party.

7ish GMT is 3pm EST and i'll still be here at work for another four hours. You said tomorrow morning but not Saturday? Tomorrow is Saturday for me. Unless you meant you are only available Saturday morning but not the evening? And Happy Birthday !!!!

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Con said:

7ish GMT is 3pm EST and i'll still be here at work for another four hours. You said tomorrow morning but not Saturday? Tomorrow is Saturday for me. Unless you meant you are only available Saturday morning but not the evening? And Happy Birthday !!!!

Thanks, bit it's not my birthday, it's my best mates.

I'll keep my ps4 on throughout the day until I go out and see if I catch you. Failing that, Sunday evening my time, afternoon yours is next best. (Probably better for you as I will be mega hungover)

1 hour ago, Con said:

I'll just look out for you when I'm logging in. Thankfully the games don't take very long to play. 

That's the thing with trying to arrange games with such different timezones. Played my first against an ozzie at 12.30am which is too late for an old git like me lol. Second game against ally was great as he's in the same zone as me. I'm not moaning by the way, still enjoying this league. It's just a bit of a ball ache sometimes ay it??

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Skorpion said:

@rspain send me a message any time you're ready for our match.

Also, could people put their score in [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] and not include the score in the title of the video please? I've been watching some of the matches posted and I'd really enjoy not knowing the result before it starts. Cheers :D

Well since we seem to be on a lot, I'm probably good whenever

2 hours ago, rspain said:

@Skorpion

Anytime you want to play today. I'm free, astros are not on tonight.

Any chance of having our match on Thursday night or Friday morning/arvo AU time? Should be visiting Joel and he has faster net, so hopefully wont get the lag I've had in my last 2 matches.

Doesn't look like the video saved.

You'll need to change settings on Twitch under Settings, Channel and Videos, Archive Broadcasts.

3 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Doesn't look like the video saved.

You'll need to change settings on Twitch under Settings, Channel and Videos, Archive Broadcasts.

Literally just remembered I didn't stream haha (what a twat) should have on PlayStation give me 10 will upload to face book and link lols.

And I'll change settings now or that will come up in future cheers dude.

Edited by starmonkeykiller
  • Like 1

Sorry guys the video hasn't saved, have a notification telling me to free up some space. The result was 2-1 Dc, griezmann scored my goal and remember Sane scoring one of dc's there wasn't any red cards. Fuck me I learnt how to twitch so this wouldn't happen but my net couldn't handle playing and streaming atm.

Edited by starmonkeykiller
  • Like 2

I probably should have streamed, but it's cool.

Yeah, 2-1, Griezmann for France and then Sane and Muller for Germany, all in the first half.

I only saved from the 41st minute, system storage is full and I need to look into having my videos saved on the external.