• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zadk13l91

• Con

• CatManDoza

• Crawford1872

21 minutes ago, Zadk13l91 said:

With Skorp dropping out the players who have had a bye will have a catch up game (Pap, Ally, Monkey and myself) ill pick our names out a hat later and there will just be no more byes. 

I've fixed the future matches and will have the catch up matches added once they're drawn. I'll still be helping with the score sheet etc and will watch everyone's matches.

18 minutes ago, Con said:

Such a shame. We should still play a match in the future.

I'd definitely be willing to play friendly matches when I'm at Joels where I'll have a decent connection, just can't be reliable enough to continue the league.

If there's a season 2 and my net is upgraded when it's expected (not likely since it keeps getting pushed back) then I'll definitely join season 2 with a better connection and more reliability on my behalf.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, starmonkeykiller said:

@PapOiteE when's good for you only time I can't do is tomorrow before 8pm bst

Any day is good for me, after 10pm gmt. Tomorrow at this time is good for you? Between 10pm and 11pm?

2 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

@Con time wise I'm easy, though there is a lot going on tonight lol, when ya thinking? :) 

I'll be at work for the next 10 hours. So it would be after 6pm EST but I plan on coming home showering and logging in. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Con said:

I'll be at work for the next 10 hours. So it would be after 6pm EST but I plan on coming home showering and logging in. 

Cool bro, well I'll be on then, we'll just fit it around the adversary H2H (no time confirmed for that yet) and the poker (8pm EST) but shouldn't be an issue :) 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

@rspain when's good for you this week? evenings post 7pm is best for me. I go on holiday Friday so between tonight and Thursday is good

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

31 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

@rspain when's good for you this week? evenings post 7pm is best for me. I go on holiday Friday so between tonight and Thursday is good

To get a hold of Rspain try psn. Dont think he checks the forums.

• Like 1

Still having trouble uploading vids so will try have mine and DC's game up when i can. 

Game finished England 5 - Germany 0 with boateng red carded. 

• Like 1

Wouldn't be worth uploading or watching, because like I said, I was on the phone for most of the match (just after the red card), had to use one had to move players and pass/shoot/tackle.

Would have been 10-0 if it wasn't for my CPU controlled keeper, I actually thought it was 6.

Edited by DavidCore89

11 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Surely being on the phone is a reason to restart the game as much as a connection problem/settings issue? 

Doesn't look like it, but I wouldn't want it anyway, I'll take the defeat and move onto the next game.

He got a rematch vs Con because his team was tanked (whatever that is) and changed to the host.

Guess it evens out the time he quit in the 5-0 defeat before this match, but I don't mind taking defeats.

• Like 1

@DavidCore89 i was going to offer a rematch right intill the smart ass comment about enjoying the win, not to say every time you have lost theres been an excuse for it. And what i think happend is you gave up. There was no way you where playing one handed with being able to move and defend the ball. I thought somthing was up at kick off then 2 seconds later you where playing like you normally would once i scored again thats when you stopped. Then if you where in a phone call y not drop and say so? Or not tell me intill i asked. And yeah i took off the other day when u kicked my arse, i also said it was my last i had to go be4 we started since i was late for my shoulder scans. I have offred rematches to all my matches and i even told con not to worries about giving me one. So insted of making me look like an arse think about your own actions.

Im going to bed im going away for a few days. And as of this moment i cant careless about anything you have to say anymore

Edited by Zadk13l91

Such a childish reply.

What excuses have I had? And I don't give up when there's always a chance in these games.

I was holding X to close down and then circle to try and tackle, usually it was easier to just press square and kick it anywhere.

Upload the video and you'll see sometime after the red I wasn't doing much.

I said enjoy the win because it'll be your best against me, nothing more, but you do usually give up. Didn't stop the game because I was already losing 2-0 and had a red card, so just carried on and accepted it.

Also knew you'd react like that, so didn't bother wanting a rematch.

What excuses? 1st game you sent me msg's saying Paps using legecy defending, next lose some bs about ur team not set up. And now this. Can you see the pattern forming? And me give up? Your joking right? Only game i give up in is fkn gta when my racing gose to shit,  ive watched the vid 50 times because of knowing the player you are and how much you bitch and complain anytime somthing dosent go your way. You can not run use both triggers and both joy sticks, yeah i can see you gave up but no where near as soon as your saying. 

And again y didnt you stop the game half way through to msg me saying like you have done be4? Why not say anything intill i asked? And knowing how ill act? You have no idea who i am, and every other person in here will tell you i jump at the chance to play fifa. And if i cared so much about winning y would i play aginst Ally and Monkey close to every fucking day? 

And on to the matter of you just dobbing your self in on using the one thing you made a big fuss over and have even accused others of using. For the guys who dont remember legcey defending is defending aided by the computer holding down the x button. Samething Dc has just said he dose. 

All you had to do was say somthing like anyone eles and not be a smart ass and i would have played as meny fkn times i could befor having to go just like any other day, i even gave you a few days after the match to get a hold of me and ask for a rematch, because even tho your the fuckhead with the smart ass comments, i was unsure of what to think, and now i know.

Holding X to contain is not what you're talking about, wasn't what I was talking about either. That's a thing regardless of settings. You're confusing contain with something else. Anyone can contain and tackle with X and O.

Now I'm a fuckhead, I bitch, complain and you know what kinda player I am? Jesus... It's the same old story around here isn't it? Change the record and join the back of the que.

I didn't ask for a rematch because I didn't want it, was already losing 2-0 with a red card, the loss was fair and square IMO.

Talk about overreacting about nothing, it's just a game, and I already said on the day that it doesn't matter.

Had some decent games with people here, but I'm out of this, got no time for keyboard battles.

Edited by DavidCore89

14 hours ago, Zadk13l91 said:

1st game you sent me msg's saying Paps using legecy defending, 

You didn't believe me when I said I don't use legacy defending did you @DavidCore89?

I didn't even know that ''legacy defending'' existed, until you started to talk about it. When you asked me if I used it, I had to waste time searching for that option because I really had no idea what you were talking about. And then I told you I don't use it. I NEVER used it and I still don't. I don't even press X to defend.

It annoys me a lot the fact that you had to speculate via private message that I use legacy defending, when I told you I don't! That is so ridiculous.

I started to suspect there was something wrong here right after the 1st games. I thought I was being paranoid, but now I know I was right.

Jesus Christ.

I did believe you, and I congratulated you.

I told the guys I play FIFA with that you're gonna win this league, not through using a setting, but by playing well.

I told Joel too.

Both of you are wrong. Legacy defending is not holding X, it's holding O, just like any other tackling except they're perfect every time and it has to be turned on in the settings first, so you guys didn't know. Contain with X is not the same.

I mis-time tackles a lot, that's a clear sign what setting I'm on as that's not possible to do with any other setting.

Edited by DavidCore89

If I had something to say, I'd say it, and that's why I asked you after the game, after that I told Joel that you didn't use it.

Ask Joel for a screenshot, it'll prove that I'm not the one who's been talking and speculating behind the back of others, he had the last word in that conversation.

Still having issues uploading video and will keep trying until Friday then let you know scorers.

Not in anyway taking sides as not read through or aware of what went on really but arguments and disputes like this should probably be kept private, it is hardly going to encourage others to take part in the future.