• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zadk13l91

• Con

• CatManDoza

• Crawford1872

My game with Joel. You'll have to watch to see the score. Was a fucking ridiculous game but so worthwhile. 

• Like 2

I can only apologise to ConGamePro, I've been awol most of this week, unnable to get to my ps4.

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

I can only apologise to ConGamePro, I've been awol most of this week, unnable to get to my ps4.

No worries. It could happen to any of us. I will be home by 6pm EST just in case. 

I'll try my best to stay on, that usually my bedtime, cuz of work, but with the van being out of action, its been a couple of easy days, so I may be good.

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Just now, CatManDoza said:

I'll try my best to stay on, that usually my bedtime, cuz of work, but with the van being out of action, its been a couple of easy days, so I may be good.

So give me a time good for you. I can usually stay up until 3am EST. 

hell yeah my old ass can still party.  And by party I mean, watch tv all night. lol

10 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

BST, that will be 5 am for me lol

Lmao. I suppose you are available to play at this very moment. lol.

yesterday I was off work and was sitting at home all day. Go figure. 

Okay when I get a chance I'll check out BST time and propose something. 

Not to sure bout Cats and Cons game? If you guys are going to play in the morning thats ok but the next round has started so if you both have miss this one ill have to mark you down as not played.

14 minutes ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Not to sure bout Cats and Cons game? If you guys are going to play in the morning thats ok but the next round has started so if you both have miss this one ill have to mark you down as not played.

No we won't be able to play it. On to the next round. 

4 minutes ago, Con said:

No we won't be able to play it. On to the next round. 

No worries, let me know when your ready for our game.

Ur night. I see you on everyday so just msg when ur ready or can play now. Your choice

Edited by Zadk13l91

6 minutes ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Ur night. I see you on everyday so just msg when ur ready or can play now. Your choice

Perfect time for me tonight (if you want to do it tonight) would be like 1am-2am EST. That is 3 hours from now.  Or we can definitely set something up for tomorrow night. I don't work the following day. Only thing is, I won't be able to chat after midnight, so I would prefer playing Saturday when I can chat. But then you won't be able to chat, huh. LMAO. Oh these tricky continents.

Edited by ConGamePro

Just now, Con said:

Perfect time for me tonight (if you want to do it tonight) would be like 1am-2am EST. That is 3 hours from now.  Or we can definitely set something up for tomorrow night. I don't work the following day. 

No worries, msg me on psn ill be there!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Right now. Wife is pulling into garage. That is why i said, 3 hours from now. lol. Let her watch her Bachelorette show.

Just now, Con said:

Right now. Wife is pulling into garage. That is why i said, 3 hours from now. lol. Let her watch her Bachelorette show.

You need a second tv man haha. No way crap like that gets on my tv lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zadk13l91 said:

You need a second tv man haha. No way crap like that gets on my tv lol

Lmao, small price to pay to keep her happy though. She watches it and I watch XDBX FIFA videos on my computer. 

• Like 1