VANS Chat

VANS Official

Cheers for the help guys, our little testing session threw up a few surprises. 

Got a decent pic for the event too.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Morning Numpties 👍

Great couple of games in Arena last night, I enjoyed the other game mode as well once we got the hang of it...

Catman loses: I hate this game mode!

Catman Wins: Hmmmm, I like this game mode! 😂

Also a couple of clips from Mystery Car, look out for a flying @Aslad

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Afternoon legends of the van society and xerodave 

Quick q prob @CatManDoza will know can I upload multiple pics from imger or 1 by 1

Multiple, on desktop. Select them all and drag them over. 

On the app, just select however many you want

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

43 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

What u can just drag on desktop

yeah click, new post, then just drag and drop the pics into the browser

Good morning bummers. Sent cat juniour away on his railway induction day. What shall I do to kill time for 3 hours??? 

Wetherspoons breakfast of course

• Like 2

Afternoon muppets!

Should be on for some early evening Battle Royale, then some Survive the Hunt with AJ and co.

Might be an idea to go over the rules before we join too. Don’t wanna turn up and look like bellends!

Also in other news for @doubleg213... Spitting Image is set to make a return.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49865406 

Well being as my tooth feels like it's gonna expload in my head, there's alot of YouTube watching going on. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Cheers for coming along last night @CatManDoza and @Trashbags 👍

How did you go for you?

I have just left some feedback on GTAF.

it wasn't too bad.

Got a bit frustrated in the first round when people thought I was the runner, despite wearing black and having a mask on. If I was trying to blend in I wouldnt wear a bright pink unicorn mask in a convertable car!!!

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

it wasn't too bad.

Got a bit frustrated in the first round when people thought I was the runner, despite wearing black and having a mask on. If I was trying to blend in I wouldnt wear a bright pink unicorn mask in a convertable car!!!

I made a suggestion on GTAF to stop this, all Hunters use the same car... possible a black Buffalo or something. This will stop a lot of confusion.

I think some of the chases went on too long, I shouldn’t have been able to run for over 30 minutes.

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I made a suggestion on GTAF to stop this, all Hunters use the same car... possible a black Buffalo or something. This will stop a lot of confusion.

I think some of the chases went on too long, I shouldn’t have been able to run for over 30 minutes.

yeah that was a long one, it didnl;t help that whoever was doing the map updates, their mic kept breaking up

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

yeah that was a long one, it didnl;t help that whoever was doing the map updates, their mic kept breaking up

Yup, I suggested a constant chopper pilot so we get familiar with their instructions... Someone like KrisT, very vocal and easy to follow

agreed, it was still a good night, just needed a bit of tweaking here and there. And defo enforce the don;t be a bell end rule!!

Anyway, its a glorious day, Ive alrwady been to Iceland for the shopping, got coffee and toast for brekky and spag bol is in the slow cooker! Fortnite.....GO!

39 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

agreed, it was still a good night, just needed a bit of tweaking here and there. And defo enforce the don;t be a bell end rule!!

Anyway, its a glorious day, Ive alrwady been to Iceland for the shopping, got coffee and toast for brekky and spag bol is in the slow cooker! Fortnite.....GO!

Just got back from Tesco... the Sunday Salad run!

Cumberland sausage is being consumed! Fortnite..... GO!

Was a good night never got to see the hunted need to make sure I have my glasses next time and I also had problems listening to players 

But 1 and a half hours and I finish work for some fortnite and also last day for this round of time trials 

• Like 1

ooooo good shout @Trashbags, well its p*ssing down with rain here today so I intend on staying in most of the day.

@JuniorChubb Tesco? you posh g*t!! get to Iceland, had all the bargains this morning!! not even 40 quid and I'm done for ther week!!

• Like 1