VANS Chat

VANS Official

Morning chaps hope all is well with u all imm off for a week or 2 so any work dodgers gaming this week let me know 

• Like 1

Morning all. 😊

Some crew news to start the week off: @Andurron (Challenger01) has signed up to RSC eat and joined our Crew Section here.

@Trashbags I get the feeling we may see some schools shut in the next two weeks here so I may be joining you.

Also here is a blast from the past video to start your day off from our very own @CatManDoza

• Like 3

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Welcome @Andurron and good morning ur gaming tag name is great I love it it used to be my daily drive 

letus know any other games u play we have a few players who play other games (fortnite Fridays)(gts Mondays)and any other inbetween 

Another brother from another mother is here 

• Like 2

Morning Vansters!

l hope everybody had a good weekend besides all the huge levels of panic and scaremongering. Nevertheless the situation is getting pretty crazy now, over here some people aren't allowed to be tested for reasons that are beyond logic. How is this possible? Do they really want the disease to spread of or something? Insanity of the highest order.

Great to see the crew expanding again, welcome @Andurron and @challenger the site. Also great to see @challenger joining in on the GTS monday now. 

Looking forward to the wednesday event and maybe I catch some of you also tonight on GTS.

• Like 1

Doubt I’ll be there tonight @Paulie, I prefer the casual weeks so should be back next week.

Do you have people being refused tests in Netherlands? Sounds crazy, not sure what set of circumstances would lead to that.

Over hear the advice seems sound, self isolate if you have been to a hotspot or had any contact with anyone with Covid-19 or of you show symptoms yourself. Otherwise wash your hands well and regularly to reduce your chance of infection and spreading, be aware of your hygiene but carry on as normal.

From what I have seen though people will ignore this until it is under their nose.

There is a Cobra meeting this morning though, I think we may start to reduce large public gatherings and encourage people to work from home and stagger commutes etc now. I think they will keep school open until just before the peak though.

@Hurst you were the Corona Virus in that game!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Doubt I’ll be there tonight @Paulie, I prefer the casual weeks so should be back next week.

Do you have people being refused tests in Netherlands? Sounds crazy, not sure what set of circumstances would lead to that.

Over hear the advice seems sound, self isolate if you have been to a hotspot or had any contact with anyone with Covid-19 or of you show symptoms yourself. Otherwise wash your hands well and regularly to reduce your chance of infection and spreading, be aware of your hygiene but carry on as normal.

From what I have seen though people will ignore this until it is under their nose.

There is a Cobra meeting this morning though, I think we may start to reduce large public gatherings and encourage people to work from home and stagger commutes etc now. I think they will keep school open until just before the peak though.

@Hurst you were the Corona Virus in that game!

Hahaha I finished on 30 kills but this was best start to a game ever. Just complete murder. 

• Like 2

No major change in the UK’s Covid handling after this mornings meeting.

Still containment so wash your hands Well and often, don’t cough or sneeze on people and carry on as normal as you can.

What have I done.. exhaust backbox had started to leak, and it was cheaper to go aftermarket than get a factory replacement.... I have succumbed to my chav side

https://youtu.be/Nr60Y4tGaAs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

1 hour ago, Aslad said:

have succumbed to my chav side

Your Corsa has an Insta account, you succumbed years ago!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Your Corsa has an Insta account, you succumbed years ago!

Somehow nearly 1000 people are interested in a corsa... I have lost faith in humanity 

• Haha 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

20 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Welcome @Andurron and good morning ur gaming tag name is great I love it it used to be my daily drive 

letus know any other games u play we have a few players who play other games (fortnite Fridays)(gts Mondays)and any other inbetween 

Another brother from another mother is here 

Thanks Trash and everyone else.

Aside from GTA and GT Sport (which last night proved I'm rubbish at, Ragunathan levels of dangerously off the pace) I play Apex Legends, Titanfall 2, Red Dead 2 and a couple of single player games like Witcher 3. I'm also desperately trying to finish off NFS Heat Platinum trophy so I can throw the bloody thing away. 

• Like 2

Morning all another lazy day what to do with myself today is on my mind as I sup my cup of tea on the balcony watching the world go by just watched @Aslad video lol we have all been there spent many a spare cash on my pride and joys back in the day enjoy it while u can mate 

@Andurron I've got rdr2 not played it much and haven't touched online yet we had a dabble in Apex and I'm sure a couple of us can reinstall and hop on for a blast so let us know 

Anyone on today 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morning all 😊

3 hours ago, Aslad said:

Somehow nearly 1000 people are interested in a corsa... I have lost faith in humanity 

There is not point trying to understand Insta, imagine trying to explain the concept to someone 20 years ago.

3 hours ago, Andurron said:

Aside from GTA and GT Sport (which last night proved I'm rubbish at, Ragunathan levels of dangerously off the pace) I play Apex Legends, Titanfall 2, Red Dead 2 and a couple of single player games like Witcher 3. I'm also desperately trying to finish off NFS Heat Platinum trophy so I can throw the bloody thing away. 

Glad you joined in with the GTS gang last night, they always make people feel welcome.

We had a little try at Apex when it launched, and we s*cked big time 😂

I heard the learning curve is pretty steep these days, are you any good?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Glad you joined in with the GTS gang last night, they always make people feel welcome.

We had a little try at Apex when it launched, and we s*cked big time 😂

I heard the learning curve is pretty steep these days, are you any good?

They were wonderfully welcome and generous but I was +20 seconds by the ends of all the races which made me feel I need to do a lot more single player and get used to it before I deserve to be with them. 

As for Apex, I can win a few games - Ranked Mode has helped take the tryhardiest of tryhards away from goons like me who are in Silver-Gold (I think I -almost- got Platinum last season). I think as long as you've got communication and can shoot well it should be relatively understandable. Happy to try and impart some wisdom but no pressure if it's not your thing. 

RDR Online has its' problems but a lot are smoothed out and I've always mused over a night where we just go on a camping expedition and maybe have a fishing contest. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andurron said:

. Happy to try and impart some wisdom but no pressure if it's not your thing. 

I’m gonna see if I got room to re-Install, just so I can rage delete in a week or so 😂

6 hours ago, Andurron said:

So you joined us last night @Andurron,I am confused now, you are not Challenger on PSN are you? 😅

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Andurron said:

They were wonderfully welcome and generous but I was +20 seconds by the ends of all the races which made me feel I need to do a lot more single player and get used to it before I deserve to be with them. 

As for Apex, I can win a few games - Ranked Mode has helped take the tryhardiest of tryhards away from goons like me who are in Silver-Gold (I think I -almost- got Platinum last season). I think as long as you've got communication and can shoot well it should be relatively understandable. Happy to try and impart some wisdom but no pressure if it's not your thing. 

RDR Online has its' problems but a lot are smoothed out and I've always mused over a night where we just go on a camping expedition and maybe have a fishing contest. 

Don't worry about your GTS times, when I join the casual weeks, I'll be a further 20 seconds behind you

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

So you joined us last night @Andurron,I am confused now, you are not Challenger on PSN are you? 😅

He's one of those numpties that has different psn & forum names

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

He's one of those numpties that has different psn & forum names

Lols I was afraid of that indeed 😅

But great to have him on several games that Mr. Different Names 😝 aka @Andurron aka Challenger 😅

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paulie said:

simon cowell facepalm GIFInsert face palm gif here as my work network won’t let me 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andurron said:

You are always very welcome to join us and no one doesn't deserve to race with us.

Like I said to you last night, don't get disheartened that you were off the pace. Its all a learning curve (albeit it a steep one lol) We have some very quick drivers in the group who are very experienced, so its not a good idea to compare yourself to them straight away. You will over time find your level of drivers who you can have a good race with further down the field.

Joining on a Red Pig Cup night probably wasn't the best idea to be honest. You would have been better joining us first on a one off "fun" night. Shorter races, variety of tracks and more relaxed as no points at stake. For example next Monday we are running classic muscle cars (N500, BOP)

But as always the advise would be to practice, practice and practice some more, you will get there! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Joining on a Red Pig Cup night probably wasn't the best idea to be honest. You would have been better joining us first on a one off "fun" night. Shorter races, variety of tracks and more relaxed as no points at stake. For example next Monday we are running classic muscle cars (N500, BOP)

Junior Chubb agrees with this 😊

• Haha 1

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Junior Chubb agrees with this 😊

Thirded, the red pig is a pig to drive

• Like 1
  • Haha 1