VANS Chat

VANS Official

21 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Ahhh helicopters, so thats what Jack was wittering on about earlier

Gonna try get on for a look see if can pull the missis off Netflix 

I might get on... Mrs Chubb came home in a thunderous mood though muttering ‘what’s wrong with the world, surrounded by f*cking idiots’.

I thought it might be work politics , someone coughing near her, the proposed development to build flats in the grounds of our flats, our delightful neighbours taking up two parking spots again...

No, Tesco has sold out of Cinnamon Swirls 😂

• Haha 3

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I might get on... Mrs Chubb came home in a thunderous mood though muttering ‘what’s wrong with the world, surrounded by f*cking idiots’.

I thought it might be work politics , someone coughing near her, the proposed development to build flats in the grounds of our flats, our delightful neighbours taking up two parking spots again...

Haha classic 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

f*ck mate. In a time when I need a laugh, me and the misses proper belly laughed at that. Fantastic

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Solo mode has been added to cod war zone

@Paulie will be excited.

• Haha 1

Nearly a week without my guitar, ice cold milk and a roast dinner. What’s wrong with me?

you can take the boy out of the country, but not the boy out of the country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hurst said:

you can take the boy out of the country, but not the boy out of the country.

U mean the country out the boy 

• Like 2

Anyone knows what measures are being taken in Los Santos? Are we still allowed to hold some races tonight? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Realjaysee said:

Anyone knows what measures are being taken in Los Santos? Are we still allowed to hold some races tonight? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Realjaysee said:

We are, but only because tonight we Vansters turn into Outlaws 😎 Tonight we don't give dang about lockdowns or toiletpaper. Tonight we go crazy, ignoring the given paths and guidelines. As true Outlaws we will bring our own madness to the empty streets and outskirts of Los Santos! 😃🙌

Errrm guys... the wife was sent home from work.

Ill keep you posted on tonight 👍

30 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Errrm guys... the wife was sent home from work.

Ill keep you posted on tonight 👍

Never mind tonight hope Mrs Chubb is ok fingers crossed it's just a prevention 

• Like 1

It's OK trashy, I heard covid-19 met Mrs Chubb and has gone into self isolation itself

• Haha 2

She is now self isolating in the bedroom...

Just got some stuff to sort out and I should be good for tonight. 👍

Hope things are not too bad @JuniorChubb and there are more important things than gaming mate.

Hope to see you of course because a wednesday night isn't a real wednesday without your presence.

Got my first solo Battle Royale  victory on CoD 😎 the solo mode is fantastic!

• Like 1

Cheers guys.... 

All systems go for the Outlaw Race Night!

• Like 2

I’m gonna be running 5 mins late...

Can someone set up the session for me please?

This season I shall mostly be working from home!

Thought it would be a chance to chill, but no.

Mrs Chubb is banished to the bedroom, I have to make sure she doesn't escape, organise some work for Bing, drowning in work emails as we prep for the closure. Iwould rather be at work!

we are so busy at the moment, got jobs left right and centre. But with the schools closed, I need at least one day off a week to look after the kids. Plus the job we are doing next week is for an elderly lady witrh a low immune system, I don't think we should be doing the job myself!

• Like 1

Good fun last night guys! Very glad my car choice didn't turn out the way that my car choices turn out in GTS 😅💪

Loved doing the old rally-ish tracks and the handicap system worked pretty well throughout the night.

Take care boys, best wishes to all, stay safe and try to keep calm in this situation even if it's bloody hard and made almost impossible. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Good fun last night guys! Very glad my car choice didn't turn out the way that my car choices turn out in GTS 😅💪

Loved doing the old rally-ish tracks and the handicap system worked pretty well throughout the night.

Take care boys, best wishes to all, stay safe and try to keep calm in this situation even if it's bloody hard and made almost impossible. 

Car choice was great Paulie, I liked the handicap system too. It really balanced out the Playlist.

• Like 1

If you have Twitch Prime you get 80% off the FMJ this week. We'll be racing it in the Vapid Cup so now is your time to get it. 😋