VANS Chat

VANS Official

9 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

8pm is sound by me, barring any major disasters I reckon I'll come along, might not last the whole evening, but I'll defo come along for a while. 

need to livery up something nice now!!!

Awesome mate! Hope @JuniorChubb and @Trashbags will also join in for a bit!

So every car that can be tuned to N700, Balance of Performance will be on and tuning will be allowed.

The tracks of Spa and Maggiore West will for sure be driven tonight, rest of the tracks will be chosen throughout the night.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

Awesome mate! Hope @JuniorChubb and @Trashbags will also join in for a bit!

So every car that can be tuned to N700, Balance of Performance will be on and tuning will be allowed.

The tracks of Spa and Maggiore West will for sure be driven tonight, rest of the tracks will be chosen throughout the night.

look forward to it

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Maybe we should warn @Mythaga that the noobs are on their way 😂

It will be a laugh anyway, just have a race amongst yourselves at the back :classic_tongue:

You have the Mazda Gr.3 road car don't you Chubb? I'll chuck you a tune across if so...That Subaru Gr.B road car you seem to like tunes up to N700 also.
Plenty of cars to choose from though, just pick one you get on with.

For those who have been absent, Mondays has picked up a bit recently with a few new people we have gained from various places. 10-12 players seems to be the average now, when not so long ago we would struggle to get 6...

Plus lots of new cars/tracks since you last probably played GTS, so to those of you who we haven't seen on Mondays for a while, now maybe the time to give it another chance? :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

It will be a laugh anyway, just have a race amongst yourselves at the back :classic_tongue:

surprised wait for it GIF by NCAA March Madness

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

6 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

You have the Mazda Gr.3 road car don't you Chubb? I'll chuck you a tune across if so...That Subaru Gr.B road car you seem to like tunes up to N700 also.
Plenty of cars to choose from though, just pick one you get on with.

For those who have been absent, Mondays has picked up a bit recently with a few new people we have gained from various places. 10-12 players seems to be the average now, when not so long ago we would struggle to get 6...

Plus lots of new cars/tracks since you last probably played GTS, so to those of you who we haven't seen on Mondays for a while, now maybe the time to give it another chance? :classic_biggrin:

will be a nice change to be fair, looking forward to it, until I keep spinning off, rage quit and go play fortnite

@JuniorChubb me you and trashy, the GT sh*t series

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

No idea what car to.use any suggestions and tunes would be great full @Mythaga @Paulie

I as said to Chubb, it's easier to list what you have as there is that many to choose from!

Just pick one you enjoy driving

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

No idea what car to.use any suggestions and tunes would be great full @Mythaga @Paulie

I've tuned my Lambo Huracan up to N700, loved it from the couple of events we did with MClethal

Yeah think those are both pretty good choices guys. It's all pretty even with the Balance of Performance. Like Myth said just go with the car you like most and to try out unknown new cars is probably a bit too late now. See you guys in a bit.

Really enjoyed GTS last night, managed to go through 5 races with only a couple of light taps of other people!!!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Morning gents had a bit of alousy fr and sat sick as a dog but Sunday went well spacer.png

Half way through here didn't get a final pic 

Oh look, dub G made a mess seeing an old car again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Really enjoyed GTS last night, managed to go through 5 races with only a couple of light taps of other people!!!

Glad to hear it Cat, you are welcome any time :classic_smile:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I found @Trashbags on Reddit after an afternoon of Baileys...

Sure that's not me? 😛

• Haha 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Bloody hell Maxwell Asbo himself!

Watch is @Aslad, with your appearance last night and today people might think you’re a regular 😉

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Bloody hell Maxwell Asbo himself!

Watch is @Aslad, with your appearance last night and today people might think you’re a regular 😉

when summer returns then i shall be 😉

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

37 minutes ago, Aslad said:

when summer returns then i shall be 😉

got GIF by Game of Thrones: #PrepareForWinter

Winter is going...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@JuniorChubb You online somewhere late tonight or anytime before the event tomorrow? I could use your help with something for tomorrow.

Edited by Mark Verstappen

9 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@JuniorChubb You online somewhere late tonight or anytime before the event tomorrow? I could use your help with something for tomorrow.

Bit late now, will be on tomorrow though... what up, need some hide and seek practice?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

I found @Trashbags on Reddit after an afternoon of Baileys...

To be honest not blowing my trumpet I was the squadron leaders driver /Gunner u don't get that for being a bellend 

Iwas a ultimate army speciman back in my prime 

Good morning brothers best day of the week is upon us 

• Like 1