VANS Official

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Morning gents 

@CatManDoza u on today for some Sunday giggles 

i reckon so, just gotta finish off painting my hall stairs and landing

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

i reckon so, just gotta finish off painting my hall stairs and landing

Rather u than me not one of my favourite jobs painting well painting not so bad but the prep work no thx 

2 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Rather u than me not one of my favourite jobs painting well painting not so bad but the prep work no thx 

yeah taken my severl hours over a few nights to prep and cut in, rolling off is a piece of p*ss

4 hours ago, Hurst said:

I’m in the Philippines currently. I arrived Saturday and may have to leave early if sh*t gets real... f*cks sake.

What u doing going over there u know there's a deadly virus killing people at the moment 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

What u doing going over there u know there's a deadly virus killing people at the moment 

monty python scratch GIF

• Haha 2

IT WAS MADNESS! 

They announced the lockdown of 3 weeks for bars/clubs/coffeeshops half an hour before they are forced to close. So there was instant chaos! I had some stuff left in stock but with these uncertain times and 3 weeks lockdown my supplies needed to be stacked even more 😅 Luckily my shop wasn't too bothered, they scrapped the sales limits and kept resupplying while others shut their doors after they sold out.

• Like 1

So it may be easier to get weed in the UK than Netherlands for the next few months?

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

So it may be easier to get weed in the UK than Netherlands for the next few months?

Paulies having a holiday

• Haha 1

Also I got a little mixed up with the vehicle for this weeks event...

It was supposed to be the Nagasaki Outlaw but I set it up for the Vagrant instead (costs over 2 million)...

I will sort it out tonight and get the plans up, either Outlaw or just off road in general.

21 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

For sure 😅 But the streetcorner dealers did came out quickly again last night, they even drove past waiting lines standing outside of the shops 😅 and with nowhere else to go to you get ripped of big time.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Paulies having a holiday

Every day mate lol but the tensions and panic all around pretty much ruins this old mans holiday 😅

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Also I got a little mixed up with the vehicle for this weeks event...

It was supposed to be the Nagasaki Outlaw but I set it up for the Vagrant instead (costs over 2 million)...

I will sort it out tonight and get the plans up, either Outlaw or just off road in general.

Outlaw is awesome but I am down for any Off-Roading event! 😃

• Like 1

Just now, Paulie said:

Outlaw is awesome but I am down for any Off-Roading event! 😃

I’ll probably go Outlaw, I have an idea similar to Myth’s handicap system.

Top 3 racers have to drive a stock Outlaw in the next race.

• Like 1

Boris will be updating the Nation daily with the latest Covid-19 updates, it will start after today’s Cobra meeting.

Does anybody else just think of this every time they say Cobra Meeting

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Lols I was pretty surprised and confused what it exactly meant these Cobra Meetings. Imo it's a bit dark to name it like a snake, but of course it is just a harmless abbreviation 🙈🙊

Edited by Paulie

I don't know about you guys, but I like my corona virus like I like my women...... 19 and easily spreadable........... 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Paulie said:

https://summit.news/2020/03/16/denmark-passes-law-enabling-forced-coronavirus-vaccinations/

Very scary stuff already going on...🤯 If this gets implemented in all western countries the end is near. Those dang Scandinavians, like in Sweden where people already volunteerly have been microchipped. Hello Orwellian dystopia!

5G has a lot to answer for

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

5G has a lot to answer for

Dang right mate, thing is the normal internet is already showing signs of unstability now. So if it's goes down, the people will scream for better internet again. Say hello to militairy grade 5G! So if the demand is crazy high no need for further testing and the groundwork for the 5G is already layed out covertly the last months so the new system will be up and running fast if the plandemic and situation continue like it's doing now. If 5G get's implemented fully another big aspect of makesing out lives miserable is in full effect. We think we have megafast internet and stuff but on microlevel scale very very creepy things wil evolve.

@Paulie so China gives us Covid-19, world self isolates and breaks internet, China comes to rescue with Huawei 5G that many people have been having us try to avoid?

Do you like my thinking? I like it but don’t I buy it 😉

• Haha 1