VANS Chat

VANS Official

I think they are doing well with this so far, school closures cause a lot of economics disruption,  also NHS staff will have to stay home to look after kids or maybe call elderly relatives in to look after kids.

If the virus is ‘culled’ before a significant percentage of the population have been through it and built natural immunity then it may just come back for another bite at the population.

Anyway, I’m not gonna go into it to much, I stopped posting in the other thread so I could climb down form my high horse.

But yeah @CatManDoza, in general they are.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I think they are doing well with this so far, school closures cause a lot of economics disruption,  also NHS staff will have to stay home to look after kids or maybe call elderly relatives in to look after kids.

If the virus is ‘culled’ before a significant percentage of the population have been through it and built natural immunity then it may just come back for another bite at the population.

Anyway, I’m not gonna go into it to much, I stopped posting in the other thread so I could climb down form my high horse.

But yeah @CatManDoza, in general they are.

I was just doing the general blame the governement post. I understand what ever happens there will be a knock on effect. 

We spoke about it last night in the boozer. My mates a self employed mechanic. Schools close, parents have to look after kids, can't get their car to him, he loses money. Also got a bathroom fitter who will have the same problem. Sorry I'm self isolating, I can't giver you 3 grand for a new bathroom at the moment.

Whatever desicion is made, someone is effected by the knock on effect. I mean what the hell am I going to do all weekend?? No football, no F1.........gardening?

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Welcome to the crew @Spinnaker1981, great to have you on board. Fantastic to see another new relaxed and nice player joining the crew. 😃 The Van Society is growing and expanding nicely again the last weeks. And it is just lovely to see that not only the corona virus is spreading 😅 beware world, more and more people become infected by the Vanster virus these days 😂💪

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I was just doing the general blame the governement post. I understand what ever happens there will be a knock on effect. 

We spoke about it last night in the boozer. My mates a self employed mechanic. Schools close, parents have to look after kids, can't get their car to him, he loses money. Also got a bathroom fitter who will have the same problem. Sorry I'm self isolating, I can't giver you 3 grand for a new bathroom at the moment.

Whatever desicion is made, someone is effected by the knock on effect. I mean what the hell am I going to do all weekend?? No football, no F1.........gardening?

Yup, self employed will suffer big time.

I am actually concerned for the ‘well off’ salon owner I work for on Saturdays. He is a top bloke and he will have some tough decisions to make in the next few weeks as he won’t be able to pay people’s wages if the salon is empty.

What you gonna do all weekend? paint cars and play CoD!!!

Did anyone consider that Activision may be responsible for Covid-19, the whole world self isolating when they release their first free to play Tripple A title?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

because our government are a bunch of complete and utter retards!!!

All western governments are like this, they allowed the disease to spread un purpose. So all problems can just be adressed to the virus. Easy as that. And besides that not everyone is tested because if they did the mortality percentage would be way lower and with low death rate percentages there would be no panic reaction. And the panic reaction is what they want and need. And they succeeded throughout the entire western world. A couple more days and the choas will be complete.

3 minutes ago, Paulie said:

All western governments are like this, they allowed the disease to spread un purpose. So all problems can just be adressed to the virus. Easy as that. And besides that not everyone is tested because if they did the mortality percentage would be way lower and with low death rate percentages there would be no panic reaction. And the panic reaction is what they want and need. And they succeeded throughout the entire western world. A couple more days and the choas will be complete.

I feel we could have a very very very long conversation about this. David Icke has been my podcast topic of choice recently, and the more you listen and think about it, the more it all makes sense

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paulie said:

9 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I feel we could have a very very very long conversation about this. David Icke has been my podcast topic of choice recently, and the more you listen and think about it, the more it all makes sense

Guys, we have our own forum section... feel free to dive in. You don’t have to worry about moderation u less something that is detrimental to the forum is posted, like bare n*pples.

Not sure I’ll be joining you but I’ll have a read 👍

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I feel the same, there is indeed so much to say. I wanted to react also in the special 'corona' thread but I refrained myself a bit 😅 too much to say but there's also too much still uncertain and things are just assumed and speculations are running wild. But sure thing is that pretty scary stuff is going in, and the developments now couldn't be achieved by former deseases like the Swine Flu, SARS of Ebola to name a few.

David Icke does has some great insights as long as he stays off the reptilians 😅😂

• Like 1

Guys, we have our own forum section...

I thought we were going to get a telling off from daddy chubb then

Just now, Paulie said:

I feel the same, there is indeed so much to say. I wanted to react also in the special 'corona' thread but I refrained myself a bit 😅 too much to say but there's also too much still uncertain and things are just assumed and speculations are running wild. But sure thing is that pretty scary stuff is going in, and the developments now couldn't be achieved by former deseases like the Swine Flu, SARS of Ebola to name a few.

David Icke does has some great insights as long as he stays off the reptilians 😅😂

Yeah, not too convinced about his shape shifting lizard theories, but 9/11, Princess Diana, The ultra Zionist controlling every f*cking thing, I'm pretty much on board with

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

David Icke does has some great insights as long as he stays off the reptilians

This is my issue, it taints everything else he ever says.

This is my issue, it taints everything else he ever says.

I agree with that for sure. But I just tend to ignore it, as for me, a lot (not all) of his other theories hold up well for me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

But 9/11, Princess Diana, The ultra Zionist controlling every f*cking thing, I'm pretty much on board with

Me too mate 100%!

And the ultra zionists are something the world should fear most. But because of all the propaganda, brainwashing and lies 24/7 the majority can't and won't see this. And a huge problem is when you adress these things you be called an anti-semite, n*zi or holocaust denier instantly and over here they can even imprison you for that. Pretty sick ain't it? So you can say and question everything, exept things about the joos, zionists and WW2. 

I always remember Voltaire:

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to critisize. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to critisize. 

So that is Mrs Chubb and @doubleg213 then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

So that is Mrs Chubb and @doubleg213 then?

😂😂😂😂😂 This made me laugh so hard I spitted out my freshly made coffee 😅 Misses Paulie is not amused though 😅

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Me too mate 100%!

And the ultra zionists are something the world should fear most. But because of all the propaganda, brainwashing and lies 24/7 the majority can't and won't see this. And a huge problem is when you adress these things you be called an anti-semite, n*zi or holocaust denier instantly and over here they can even imprison you for that. Pretty sick ain't it? So you can say and question everything, exept things about the joos, zionists and WW2. 

I always remember Voltaire:

so true, even thoguh from what i've heard, the ultr zionists aren't even really jewish, they are a twisted, pshycopathic version of Judaism, that is about as far away from actual Jews as you can possibly get!

Just got back from shopping, the shelves were a little sparse...

I got suckered in to stocking up on one key item though!

573409D7-58FD-47DB-90C8-A85A8236E68F.jpeg

Might be on @Trashbags

In other news, was at the salon today. Along with a member of staff he decided to come in with a temperature and not tell anyone, we found out when she kept asking for us to open the door because she was hot!

The boss found out and told her to go straight home. Just phoned my mum and told her not to visit this weekend, probably being over cautious but FFS! If you you have a cough or a temp stay at home!

• Sad 1

Might be on @Trashbags

In other news, was at the salon today. Along with a member of staff he decided to come in with a temperature and not tell anyone, we found out when she kept asking for us to open the door because she was hot!

The boss found out and told her to go straight home. Just phoned my mum and told her not to visit this weekend, probably being over cautious but FFS! If you you have a cough or a temp stay at home!

People just don't thi k or care and best to be safe then sorry and no work either I guess

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Might be on @Trashbags

That's just f*cking ret*rded. It will all blow over in the end, but if I did have the tell tale signs, I'd stay the f*ck at home. She could of infected everyone in the salon, which in turn could infect bing and Mrs Chubb, and if Mrs Chubb gets infected, God help us all!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1