VANS Chat

VANS Official

18 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not sure @Trashbags...

Just look out to see if I appear online this evening.

Wife's going to bed early as she's on earliest 2moro, but wolves are playing and there is talk of scrannage from Hong Kong house, so I'm a doubt

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not sure @Trashbags...

Just look out to see if I appear online this evening.

Ok not feeling well today so chillin on sofa at moment but if I see u on I be.on and think paulie around tonight also so will look for him also 

• Like 1

My apologies @Trashbags

I fudged up again, as much i hate retail-invented-celebrate-something days, I couldn't escape the misses after dinner yesterday and I was forced to fullfill some valentine day duties 😅

• Haha 1

Get your d*ck wet then Paulie? 

Think mine and junior's hot wheels obsession is getting out of hand

2G6MhcB.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sorry @Trashbags, didn’t get on until late.

@Paulie some duties are inescapable!

That race set looks epic @CatManDoza. Used to love racing cars with Bing, knockout drag racing box fulls of them to find the fastest.

That's what me an junior have been doing all afternoon. I couldn't resist the drag set for a tenner reduced from 20. And the 3 cars we bought were reduced to clear too. So 15 quid all in

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Morning gents had a bit of alousy fr and sat sick as a dog but Sunday went well spacer.png

Half way through here didn't get a final pic 

looks like everywhere near me, this storm has f*cked up some sh*t round by me!!

This was the dog park we go to:

86969895_527836757860296_124819987798530

And this is where my om and dad were supposed to be taking the kids today, that bench is where we usually eat our fish n chips:

11035195.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

2 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Sorry no flooding laying scread for new floor hope u all well though with the bit of rain u had 

ahhhhh I was with chubb, defo looked like a spilled slab of lager1!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

I was gonna ask the same I shall indeed be on off today so gonna have a siesta now been a hard morning in the abyss of youtube

Might be on, I’m on a GTS promise too though. 

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

33 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

interesting, what is it this eve?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

10 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

interesting, what is it this eve?

Could be tempted if u both attending 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Really tonight @JuniorChubb?

I thought you'd pick a Red Pig round to join, but great if we see you tonight and directly to answer @CatManDoza's question: Tonight will be a N700 night, simply put all big super and hyper-cars. A bit like the N500 races we did in the Versus nights against FEAR. Only banned car is the F40. A lot of cars to choose from and a lot expensive ones. But they are all pretty close and probably you'll have something already that will be eligble. Let me know if you guys want more details, would be awesome to see you guys tonight!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Really tonight @JuniorChubb?

I thought you'd pick a Red Pig round to join, but great if we see you tonight and directly to answer @CatManDoza's question: Tonight will be a N700 night, simply put all big super and hyper-cars. A bit like the N500 races we did in the Versus nights against FEAR. Only banned car is the F40. A lot of cars to choose from and a lot expensive ones. But they are all pretty close and probably you'll have something already that will be eligble. Let me know if you guys want more details, would be awesome to see you guys tonight!

What time you starting Paulie old pal? I've got a few things to take care of when I get home, but I could be tepted for a bit of a change of pace.

Glad its not the red pig, as I dont fancy spending 2 million credits on it

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

What time you starting Paulie old pal? I've got a few things to take care of when I get home, but I could be tepted for a bit of a change of pace.

Glad its not the red pig, as I dont fancy spending 2 million credits on it

We start around 20.00 uk time, but joining in a bit later is not a problem.

If you guys are also joining tonight we will have an amazing numbered grid, we are probably looking at around 15 racers then for tonight. That truly could be epic! 😃😃😃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

We start around 20.00 uk time, but joining in a bit later is not a problem.

If you guys are also joining tonight we will have an amazing numbered grid, we are probably looking at around 15 racers then for tonight. That truly could be epic! 😃😃😃

8pm is sound by me, barring any major disasters I reckon I'll come along, might not last the whole evening, but I'll defo come along for a while. 

need to livery up something nice now!!!

• Like 2