VANS Chat

VANS Official

7 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

He's one of those numpties that has different psn & forum names

When I signed up for some reason it used my old Twitch account name, and I can't figure out how to change your username on this site, other than making a new account?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Andurron said:

When I signed up for some reason it used my old Twitch account name, and I can't figure out how to change your username on this site, other than making a new account?

@JustHatched might be able to help you out

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

51 minutes ago, Andurron said:

What you want your username to be?

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Morning all best day of the week is upon us anybody downloaded the new cod battle Royale game it's free 120gb though 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Morning all best day of the week is upon us anybody downloaded the new cod battle Royale game it's free 120gb though 

So you found the thread then 😂

Don’t forget the Vapid Cup kicks off tonight!

Vapid03-1024x576.jpg&key=71134a37740b982

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Friday Night Cod ‘n Chips anyone?

793C3E1A-39A5-45B3-9EEA-8362715D2F37.jpeg

Sounds like a plan maybe even Apex for Challenger u know I'm there whatever 

• Like 1

Evening ladies and gentlemen, just to let you know @Spinnaker1981 has joined our crew section.

Looking forward to racing with you 👍

47 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Thank you for the invite @JuniorChubb always a pleasure racing and gaming with you guys

welcome good sir

• Like 1

Ment to get on last night but fell asleep looking forward to try this new cod out toniggt

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

Ment to get on last night but fell asleep looking forward to try this new cod out toniggt

I had a quick game last night, enjoyable to be fair, your never dead, you get the gulag chance and then your teamates can buy you back aswell. Definate potential for some Sunday Triples matches

• Like 1

Yup, had a game with @Realjaysee last night, I think this is what PubG could have been.

Not sure if it will replace Fortnite for lols though.

Had to move a few spare parts to get to a bike I am selling, I forgot how many bikes I had squeezed into my storage cupboard...

C580A043-F856-4DAB-863F-E2550F2A1765.jpeg

• Like 1

bloody hell, how do you store them in a flat!!! I've still got my saracen bike in my garage thaty I used to ride to school on!!!

You see that little blue door open on the background... it’s our downstairs storage cupboard, they all go in there.

Its a pain in the a*se getting them in and out which it why the bloke buying the bike has had to wait 6 months for me to get motivated enough to dig it out. 

Just gotta put it back together now.

3998C17B-C1EF-4B39-95A2-41FEC675E0BB.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

You see that little blue door open on the background... it’s our downstairs storage cupboard, they all go in there.

Its a pain in the a*se getting them in and out which it why the bloke buying the bike has had to wait 6 months for me to get motivated enough to dig it out. 

Just gotta put it back together now.

3998C17B-C1EF-4B39-95A2-41FEC675E0BB.jpeg

aint yhou got work to be getting to? or are you self isolating?

Done that last night when I got home from work (the bikes not self isolating).

We have just had HR email out that anyone with a temperature or cough should not come to work, along with re-assurances that they will still be paid and it will not count towards any attendance probations or targets that are currently in place.

We may not be closing schools nationwide, but I am sure there will start to be closures due to staffing levels not being high enough to safely manage the number of pupils. Part of the Gov’ plan is to increase the legal pupil/staff ratio, not sure what the numbers are though.

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Done that last night when I got home from work (the bikes not self isolating).

We have just had HR email out that anyone with a temperature or cough should not come to work, along with re-assurances that they will still be paid and it will not count towards any attendance probations or targets that are currently in place.

We may not be closing schools nationwide, but I am sure there will start to be closures due to staffing levels not being high enough to safely manage the number of pupils. Part of the Gov’ plan is to increase the legal pupil/staff ratio, not sure what the numbers are though.

Yeah, I've just had a notification on the school app saying and coughs or high tempuratures is 7 day off school

All schools closed here and most government buildings to public  as a precaution there r 11 infected here not sure why there waiting any longer over there surely prevention is better 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

All schools closed here and most government buildings to public  as a precaution there r 11 infected here not sure why there waiting any longer over there surely prevention is better 

because our government are a bunch of complete and utter retards!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1