What did you do today?

JustHatched

Tried adding some peeps from here on my friends list, Finally got a profile pic xD,Slept all day because i only got 5 hrs of sleep the past 3 days,Finally got around to giving my Vita some love with Tales of Hearts R :P

I'll just leave this here then

There is actually a species of spider called the Spiderclown....

84ffaa83cdd3a01d8aa04936d9eca90f.jpg

For those really freaked out don't click this:

maxresdefault.jpg

WHY. WHY DID I CLICK ON THAT. It's fine though, not like I wanted to go to sleep or anything tonight...

You suck Squirrel.

Squirrel sucks real bad...

Sorry Hatch.

I'm type C on the Spider scale. I am scared of spiders, but so as not to pass that fear on to my daughter I will pretend there is nothing to worry about and pick them up and put them outside, then go somewhere she can't hear me and scream!

And that Spiderclown that isn't real is worse than the real one...

I've now sanitised my post. It should be a lot safer for viewing now.

Edited by Squirrel_Army
  • Like 2

Told CS @ Amazon to go fark themselves. You're supposed to ship the game before the release date, not 4 days after. :rolleyes:

Won't be plating Destiny anytime soon. Good thing I'm getting 30 % off the game. :lol:

I had about the longest day of my life today.  Even though I realized this quite sometime ago, it is more apparent to me than ever that I need to find a new job.  There's something almost inhumane about having to get up at 3 am to start your day and having to deal with individuals who have no idea what they are doing.  When I got home, I literally made it no more than an hour before I was out cold and didn't even realize how long I had slept.

So, here's to finding a new job.  Wish me luck. ;)

LOL! Poor baby! You got to go home and get some sleep in a 24 hr period. There were many many days that I would have loved to have had such a day when I was in the military. ;)

But that does suck for working for someone else.

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I finished up revamping the charging system on my old F250 Superduty diesel truck. I swapped in a honest 140 amp 6G alternator to replace the crappy overrated 110 amp 3G.

Cleaned and protected every single ground on the entire truck(that's a lot!) and added a #4awg direct case ground to the alternator.

Piggybacked #4awg positive cables from the alternator to the passenger battery(100 amp fuse) and from the passenger side battery to the driver side battery.

Well worth the money and time!

Lights brighter

Engine runs smoother....full power to FMIC and injectors

Transmission shifts better .....better power to control solenoids.

Even the mild stereo sounded cleaner! LOL!

Oh.......changed to 200k mile serpentine belt.....PAIN IN THE *SS!

• Like 2

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Social gathering at work, team building excercise with a competitive set up. Third time we do something like this in the last few years. And..

MY team won it again! 3 - 0 undefeated!!

Edited by Lann3
  • Like 2

The battery in my original PS4 controller wasn't holding much more than 1-2 hours charge so I decided it was time to replace it. I didn't really want to use a Chinese unbranded battery for fear that it would be either worse than I already had or possibly explode.  A bit of internet searching showed that the adafruit 2000mah battery would fit, but these are hard to get in the UK so I had to go for plan B. The alternative is to use a Blackberry C-X2 battery, these are only 1500mah but that still more than the original and they are easily available in the UK for about £5 inc postage.

So here is the controller and battery, it's already had XBOX One thumbsticks fitted ages ago:

ps4batt1.jpg

You need to open up your controller and remove the old battery. It's just 4 screws and then use a credit card or similar to prize the clips apart. There are loads of Youtube clips of how to do this already if you're not familiar with the process. Just be careful not to break the ribbon cable or lose the reset button rubber as you split the controller.

Cut the wires off the old battery and strip the ends so that they can be soldered onto the blackberry battery like so (black to the negative terminal, red to the positive):

ps4batt2.jpg

Put a little insulating tape over the solder and simply drop in into place in the PS4 controller:

ps4batt3.jpg

Reassemble the controller and you're good to go.

I'm still in the testing phase, but it's looking good so far with the controller still showing 3 bars after 4 hours use (now 2 bars after 8+ hours).

Obviously don't try this if you're not competent with a soldering iron and you do so at your own risk, If you cause a fire or explosion or any other form of self-harm you only have yourself to blame. :D    

Edited by skip_rat
  • Like 2

Doing some java programming. Just some intro stuff, nothing too fancy.

Also perfected my anti-PIT method in GTA random races. Now when people PIT me, THEY spin out.

Ofcourse I naturally spin out on my own, but offensive driving countermeasures are still cool.

• Like 2

A8FgB70.jpg

We (my family) signed up to hopefully meet a family that has just arrived here after leaving their everything in order to find a safe future for themself. A great opportunity for us and a way for them to easier find their way in a new culture. Win - win IMO.

• Like 3

Signed a contract to sell one of my larger properties on Friday.

Took a look at this property this morning. Only two acres and a smaller 1300 sq ft home. I need to drastically downsize!

The shop is 2000 sq ft. Shows ya where my priorities are! LOL!

663_zps5oocxnao.jpg

40533329-1_zpspb5xxam4.jpg

• Like 3

Because Fat Buds Matter!

40533329-1_zpspb5xxam4.jpg

I wish I had a garage/workshop like that!

one day, one day...

I had a hectic day at work without achieving much today - Got to my first site at 8am to find that the client had cancelled the job, so took a 35 mile drive to my second site where the property didn't look old enough to need a survey, so called my office to find out if it was the correct address. It was, so my office called the property owner who then came back to say it was a mistake and shouldn't have been added to the list of addresses they emailed us. This meant I had a couple of hours to kill, so got sent to do some door knocking on some other houses that needed our attendance.

Then 35 mile drive back to where I started my day to another property. This one was meant to be empty, but it was still tenanted. Couldn't do that one so off again to a final extra job.

On the way to this one I'm driving along a country road - 60mph speed limit, nice winding road with grass verges and woodland either side, popular with motorcyclists. I'm doing about 45mph following a car and as we come round a bend there's a Jack Russell dog running around in the road. Car in front slows down and passes the dog. Dog chases car for a bit, gives up then starts running towards my van. I pull over and it scampers past. Just as I was about to jump out and grab it the owner appeared and picked it up. Cool, off I go. I carry on round the bend and theres a black Labrador running along the road! Again I stop and this time manage to grab hold of the dog and get him into my van. Phone number on his tag, so call it and speak to a rather frantic sounding man. He's just up the road in a lay-by so man and dog reunited after a few minutes.

Got to my final site where I actually got some work done!

Few!

• Like 2

Last weekend (Thur-Sun) I went on my annual motorcycle campout in Vermont.

Perfect weather, great roads, good food & beer and huge campfires!

Busy at work today, I'll post more later. Here's one pic.

IMG_0622-M.jpg

• Like 4

Rose is having surgery today (nothing real major, but she will out of commission for a few days), so my day will be tied up with that here in just a bit.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Rose is having surgery today (nothing real major, but she will out of commission for a few days), so my day will be tied up with that here in just a bit.

Tell her XDBX is thinking about her.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Finally found a Dinka Blista after days of searching. and of course I found it by accident by running head on into it lol

Thoughts with Rose. May everything go smoothly.

• Like 1

I did this :

Thanks for the tip, Fido. I think I know where I'm going the next free WE : SLOBBER :

Loving the smooth driving, btw !

Edited by ronin
  • Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg