What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

I been listening to some comedy most of the day, currently listening to this guy

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Not someone I have listened to in a long time, but soon I will, and real close.

The Game is coming to my city next month and my little brother has got the offer to open for him, so if all works out big bro here is gonna get backstage posing as a producer or some shit and get the chance to hang with The Game.:D Or get wrestled to the ground by his security when trying to access his green room.:lol:

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just made my first successful orbit on KSP :D - One of my favourite Hip Hop acts using space in a more metaphorical sense examining radical inequality in 2017 #RIPPhifedawg

• Like 3

Couple my mates ended up on Spotify’s new music Friday playlist so figured I’d share

And finally, @Lann posted this guys last album last year for your trip, his newest one is music for the soul, perfect for those times the scenery just gets too damn beautiful - 

36 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Couple my mates ended up on Spotify’s new music Friday playlist so figured I’d share

And finally, @Lann posted this guys last album last year for your trip, his newest one is music for the soul, perfect for those times the scenery just gets too damn beautiful - 

:) Already went through and picked alot from your 17/18 playlists. Thanks :)

• Like 1