What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

6 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Donald Glover is the boy

That dude is talented as fuck. Nothing he can't do.

This one will sound familiar to fans of Breaking Bad. From the scene where you realise that Walter has truly turned into Heisenberg. Added the scene as well.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

That dude is talented as fuck. Nothing he can't do.

This one will sound familiar to fans of Breaking Bad. From the scene where you realise that Walter has truly turned into Heisenberg. Added the scene as well.

Hide contents

Was gutted when he left ‘community’ to focus on his music but the guy has his finger on the pulse and does bloody brilliantly at whatever he does 

Edited by Crawford1872

Just now, Crawford1872 said:

Was gutted when he left ‘community’ to focus on his music but the guy has his finger on the pulse and is bloody brilliantly at whatever he does 

Yeah, he was one of my favorite characters, if not my favorite (well, there's Alison Brie, but that was for other reasons :lol:). And that show was stacked with awesome characters. Still hopingthe movie will happen some day.:D

Atlanta has also been a huge success. His first show as a creator. Only seen the first two episodes, but so far it's been well worth the watch. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Banketelli said:

Yeah, he was one of my favorite characters, if not my favorite (well, there's Alison Brie, but that was for other reasons :lol:). And that show was stacked with awesome characters. Still hopingthe movie will happen some day.:D

Atlanta has also been a huge success. His first show as a creator. Only seen the first two episodes, but so far it's been well worth the watch. 

Mate I understand completely haha! ;) Yeah ridiculously talented, i’ll Have to give that a look 

• Like 1

Male or female, straight or gay, everyone should understand.:D

tumblr_m0l6zrrnRS1r5tdn1.gif

Anyways, waaay of topic so here's a song I'm currently listening to.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 3

His pop music was shite but he seems to be channelling his inner James Brown these days which i’m all for 

Second one reminds me of Madvillany, one of my favourite rap albums, a fair bit

Writing my essay on Gilles Peterson (Host and creative genius behind the in game and real life Worldwide FM show) and found some cool stuff I really like