What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

1 minute ago, Crawford1872 said:

Haha “lets have kids” thrown on the end is a belter, Okay i’ll admit it definitely sounds better in French :D I quite like it though, nothing else in the world seems to make much sense so why should this! Thank you! 

At least it's catchy. It's stuck in my head now ^^

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

At least it's catchy. It's stuck in my head now ^^

You’re welcome ;) yeah quite an upbeat remix which meant I couldn’t tell if it was a happy or sad song originally hence my curiosity :) 

On 10/4/2017 at 12:14 PM, Fido_le_muet said:

@Crawford1872

"What do you want, I'm crazy about you, my heart stop beating when I see you, you're beautiful, you're tall, you're fascinating, you got horses and ponies, let's have kids.

Tell me you're strong like this black stallion next to this oak tree. 

Charismatic, magnificent..."

Crazy stupid lyrics are Yelle's signature. She rarely makes sense :lol: Nothing very interesting really ^^ 

I actually like those lyrics. lol. 

• Like 2

After a long and fairly unenjoyable day, I figured I’d sit down and learn something for the first time in forever. Probably one of the best albums in history & The part at around 3 minutes is every bit as nice to play as it sounds. 

Hadn’t heard this before but it’s an absolute gem, the ambience of Zero 7 mixed with the rhythm of Turin Brakes...

...also loving Turin Brakes right now, best London band hardly anybody seems to have heard of even though they’ve been around for a fair while. 

2nd one is a cool play on the car scene from reservoir dogs

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Con said:

@Crawford1872 great tunes, brother. Thanks. Really needed something mellow tonight. 

I hope it helps mate, without mellow music  I’m not sure what i’d do to clear the old nut sometimes.

Mention him all the time but give Hiss Golden Messenger a listen, ‘Mahogany Dread’, ‘Jenny of the roses’ and ‘cracked windshield’ in particular I find especially soulful in moments when you need them to be.

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Thanks 1

Okay, they might look like three da’s, but as a musical listening experience this is wonderful. Technically excellent playing and I mean who doesn’t love the “sultans of swing” :P