What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

• 2 weeks later...

Been listening to a lot of comedy bands lately, not that they tell jokes, they're just a bit...odd.

Firstly, Dread Zeppelin, which is basically Led Zeppelin with an Elvis impersonator, and it's fucking awesome.

And Beatallica, who play versions of Beatles songs in the style of Metallica.

And finally, something different.  I've been listening to a lot of Radiohead's experimental, electronic stuff, which isn't funny, but it is odd.

Remember the 80s hair band Twisted Sister? Their front man Dee Snider has a new solo album coming out and it does not sound like hair metal. And if you like great new hard rock you should check this out. Talk about reinventing yourself after doing nothing for years 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Not so much listening as watching someone listening, but I think this go best in this thread. Someone listing to some classic rock music for the first time

• Like 2

On 9/6/2018 at 5:30 AM, djw180 said:

Not so much listening as watching someone listening, but I think this go best in this thread. Someone listing to some classic rock music for the first time

I should make these reaction videos since my music knowledge is not vast. I listen to everything but haven't listened to everything, if that makes sense. :D 

• 2 weeks later...