What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Potato said:

Not quite the 21st but I'll let you off ?

I had to have something to keep me going on my last hour before home time. I stand by my choice but i like that you knew to correct me :D 

Posted about this guy in here before, fairly small act from Durham NC. has a new album coming out soon, this just makes me wanna go out to the countryside, man I could listen to this all day.

Two I had to share, love the vibe and the way the vocal melody lines up with the other instruments 

this second one is just a really cool melody and rhythmically it's pretty loose so keeps it interesting which is harder to do in electronic music

Listening to this guy before work, always good for a laugh

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Triple posting in here today but Jeff Buckley's voice might be nicest thing I've ever heard, ready to fall asleep now 

Edited by Crawford1872

8 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Doing housework ain't so bad when this is the vibe, fantastic song. 

Damn it, I was expecting this to be a repost of Earth, Wind & Fire - September since you know, it's the 21st.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Potato said:

Damn it, I was expecting this to be a repost of Earth, Wind & Fire - September since you know, it's the 21st.

Haha I saw a gif on twitter mentioning it earlier, retweeted it to remind myself to post it here and forgot ffs

• Haha 1

This guy I've posted about multiple times, new album came out day, listening to it for a second time now. Try the first song and tell me it ain't something. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Fido_le_muet been enjoying this song but my French is as bad as you think would imagine it might be lol. 

Could you please tell me what she’s going on about? I’m pretty sure the phrasings she’s using wouldn’t come to English perfectly or I would google translate but I don’t trust that it would make sense afterwards ? TY! 

• Like 1

@Crawford1872

"What do you want, I'm crazy about you, my heart stop beating when I see you, you're beautiful, you're tall, you're fascinating, you got horses and ponies, let's have kids.

Tell me you're strong like this black stallion next to this oak tree. 

Charismatic, magnificent..."

Crazy stupid lyrics are Yelle's signature. She rarely makes sense :lol: Nothing very interesting really ^^ 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

@Crawford1872

"What do you want, I'm crazy about you, my heart stop beating when I see you, you're beautiful, you're tall, you're fascinating, you got horses and ponies, let's have kids.

Tell me you're strong like this black stallion next to this oak tree. 

Charismatic, magnificent..."

Crazy stupid lyrics are Yelle's signature. She rarely makes sense :lol: Nothing very interesting really ^^ 

Haha “lets have kids” thrown on the end is a belter, Okay i’ll admit it definitely sounds better in French :D I quite like it though, nothing else in the world seems to make much sense so why should this! Thank you! 

• Haha 1