Your user name

Pb76

Little bump for newer folks.....

.... and older ones who overlooked this.

Similar to you, I couldn't think of anything original enough that I liked, so I went with my initials and the number of the house I used to live at. I did think djw180 was just going to be the log-id for GTA-online and that what would be seen in-game was the character's name, and I don't even remember what that is now.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• Dodge

• DavidCore89

Mine is quite an interesting tale.

Back in around 2006/2007 when Facebook was actually cool and you wanted to use it I was chatting to a friend of mine and she sent me a link of a news article where a squirrel had taken out a towns power supply. I had a look around and found another crazy squirrel story. We were sending these squirrel links back and forth for a while and we decided we should make a facebook group where we could compile this stories into a single location. 

We called it the Secret Army of Squirrels (SAS) 

The group ended up with about 1000 members at its peak and I created a twitter account to go with it and since then it ended up being my PSN ID plus ID for a lot of other things. The squirrel obsession took off and I'm the owner of stuffed toy squirrels carrying guns, squirrel army t-shirts and other random squirrel things.

The group is still going although not as active as it once was seeing as facebook is no longer cool and there are better ways of wasting time on the internet but I'm happy being the original squirrelarmy.

• Like 3

Jalj is my artist name. Its also my initials, I have two first names and two last names. I was born in mexico and when you are born there you are given your mom and dads last name.

Back in the day I was trying to think of a nickname and a friend said "dude your initials JALJ all said as one word sound sick". I couldn't think of anything better so it stuck.

When i was making my psn id I was late to the party. I was never much of a fan of Sony and got my ps3 only about 3 years ago. When I was making my psn id I was sad to find out Jalj was taken. I told my brother and he said " you're jalj king" (pronounced it like joking). I had a big laugh and decided to use it. He's the pun master lol

• Like 3

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

I decided on "Scorpion" when trying to come up with a username for a website id just joined. All id thought was that theyre deadly and look pretty cool in my opinion. The name changed to "Skorpion" when i started playing Final Fantasy XI and "Scorpion" was taken. I added my initials "AH" when i made my PSN and both "Scorpion" and "Skorpion" were taken.

Most people that know me think the name came from the fact my starsign is Scorpio, but that hadnt actually occur to me until someone asked.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Well, mine is kind of self explanatory LOL. A few months back, a buddy of mine spew this out of the blue while we were playing COD and it just got stuck in my head. So I changed most of my online account usernames to it, rather than ejayy07 and PsychoKawaii. I do talk a lot of smack IRL, specially with people I'm very comfortable with. Online, I try not to when I'm with mature players.

Edited by SirTalkShtALot
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, mine is kind of self explanatory LOL. A few months back, a buddy of mine spew this out of the blue while we were playing COD and it just got stuck in my head. So I changed most of my online account usernames to it, rather than ejayy07 and PsychoKawaii. I do talk a lot of smack IRL, specially with people I'm very comfortable with. Online, I try not to when I'm with mature players.

You're welcome to talk smak to us when you get more comfortable here. bueller.gif

• 2 months later...

Pretty self explanatory. And no, my first pet was not the mouse. : SWEAT :

Unintentionally though, some people call me squeaky (since my voice gets really high when I get excited) so I guess the name works out in the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WNMMm0A.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine from the Living Dead Dolls. I kind of regret it now but everything I could think of with my real name was taken so this was the best thing I could think of

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

I got mine from the Living Dead Dolls. I kind of regret it now but everything I could think of with my real name was taken so this was the best thing I could think of

your name is alright rachel, i regret mine cos its boring, i wish you could change your psn name

• Like 1

nicolabellamy77.png

Sinister is the name of one of my favorite Death Metal bands.

Sinister1 is the name I use on most message boards. Well, it was not available and PSN suggested I use 120.....so I did.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Had been out of gaming for a bit after Gran Turismo 3---- GTA4 came out , I read about the online stuff and now had to find a GAMERTAG. Of course being an inner-city youth in the 90's, the music i grew up with, today is considered--rightfully so, classic hip-hop and while searching for a gamertag, I was listening to my man, Jeru. And D. Original was the track.

Early in the song the lyric goes, "You see, I'm street-wise, a Con-game Pro...."

I was like, shit, I'm very street-wise. I am a pro at reading scams and pranksters a mile away. 

ConGamePro... Don't bring your con game because I'm a pro at seeing through it. And that's how it happened. Fast forward to GTA4 and when it played on the radio for the first time, i couldn't believe it!

Jeru on the in-game radio, singing D. Original!! 

Edited by ConGamePro

Used to play D&D was a title I earnt after slaying the "Starmonkey" army and saved the noble planet zirkion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, starmonkeykiller said:

Used to play D&D was a title I earnt after slaying the "Starmonkey" army and saved the noble planet zirkion.

I always try and guess people's gamertags and I always thought it was cause you hated this guy: 

2py8cax.jpg

I dont know why i thought this toy was called a starmonkey and I know for a while it was all over the place. 

• 1 month later...

I never remember names or passwords, so I use my trucks, I have a '99 white Ford F-350.

Also use Blackford76 for my black '76 Ford Hiboy.

Kinda wish I was more creative, and/or had a better memory.

I saw another user with "Prodigy" in the name on a gaming website, and I took interest in the term. Originally my user name would've been "Stardust", but "Prodigy" ended up being my final choice. I had to add _Rocks_ because the name was already taken.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

3 minutes ago, Prodigy_Rocks_ said:

I saw another user with "Prodigy" in the name on a gaming website, and I took interest in the term. Originally my user name would've been "Stardust", but "Prodigy" ended up being my final choice. I had to add _Rocks_ because the name was already taken.

And I thought it was because you're a fan of The Prodigy. Saw them live last year. They were epic. 

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

And I thought it was because you're a fan of The Prodigy. Saw them live last year. They were epic. 

That's what a random said a few months ago. When I searched up my name, my search results were mostly the band. The term speaks to me, because I always wanted to be a smart guy, where as in game I earned the title (lots of trivial facts of GTA online, helped me become good in pvp, or at least back then).

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)