• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• Dodge

• DavidCore89

Especially these BMW's.

A couple of years ago, we had a 2007 Mini Cooper S, heading to see relatives, engine management light came on, safe mode. BMW technician arrives, plugs computer in, diagnoses coil pack issue which needs sorting in a workshop. Towed 80 miles back home, dumped car on drive. Loaded other car up. Travelled 200 miles to visit relatives.......

A few more years ago, had a 1988 ford fiesta xr2. Car suddenly starts running on 3 cylinders, continued for a couple of noisy miles, pull over, discover ht lead popped off. Popped ht lead back on. Carried on.

I know which I prefer.

• Like 1

Story Time!

Matusware [Matu`s-Ware]

comes somewhere 1990`s but the nickname Matu has been following me since i was a size of an foam extinquisher, Matu is some twisted version of Markus and in somewhere in 1990 friend asked if i have few car parts and i opened garage door and he said something like: "you are like some junkyard man, Matu`s Store" and i said: "Ware".. so after that faitfull day i became Matusware, and the name stick on me like week old underwear, as i started my carreer of gaming i just that name on everywhere, the name matusware is also printed on my dog tags.. so here to my bitter end i will be always known as Matusware

the end ;D

• Like 1

My nickname used to be ScArY_ when i was a little kid. Took it from the movie Scary Movie obviously. The uppercase/lowercase letters and the underscore give a prestige to my nickname :D ha lol

When i grew up i decided to change it because it's childish and switched to Debaser. Debaser is a song by The Pixies.

My nickname used to be ScArY_ when i was a little kid. Took it from the movie Scary Movie obviously. The uppercase/lowercase letters and the underscore give a prestige to my nickname :D ha lol

When i grew up i decided to change it because it's childish and switched to Debaser. Debaser is a song by The Pixies.

I hoped it was a reference to The Pixies. Nice one.

My husband is Jumbo67, it goes back to counterstrike days my name was Xyon. He bought me GTA5 for xmas..... makes me regret not opening my own account on the ps3 now :huh:.  Now if anyone has suggestions on how to change a name from jumbo to Xyon on the playstation I would be very happy. 

ps. The husband wont mind the name change as long as he doesn't lose his gran turismo money and cars.... not that he's seen them since xmas :lol:

Now if anyone has suggestions on how to change a name from jumbo to Xyon on the playstation I would be very happy. 

Unfortunately PS3 doesn't allow you to change your user name once it is established.  The only way is to sign up for a new PSN account.

Unfortunately PS3 doesn't allow you to change your user name once it is established.  The only way is to sign up for a new PSN account.

Yeah I think there's more than a few people who want to change their name, but don't want to start over again.

That being said.. as I'm sure you can guess Hannabis_80 is a variation of Cannabis, just w/ the first letter of my last name H and my birth yr added.  

Really thought hard about that one :blink: .

Just a note on gamer names, I don't know about the rest of you, but trying to choose a decent name has been an issue forever.  I used to play another game where I had a terrible name (Jalex) which was a combo of Jason / Alex.  Anyone else in the same boat? no matter what I can never think of something half ass decent.

• Like 1

^^ had that issue forever until I chose this name ,

I've used Locust since counter strike 1.6 back when I was a young teenager it's made up from a grind core/noisecore band I used to like when i was that age called The Locust look them up if you want but turn down your speakers/headphones lol

The cnd at the end is kinda obvious but I'll spell It out for the Muuricans it stands for Canadian a guy I used to play with had it on the end of his name and I just liked representing my country.

Future is nothing but a series of probability

Azorean81 because I'm a proud Azorean born in 1981, as cliché as it gets. Arruda is one of my surnames and what everyone calls me.

Edited by Arruda

Played Socom 2 and decided to jump into online play back in the day.

To be simple it's after the music producer Alchemist, who's a favorite of mine. Who would have guessed many years later he would go on to produce the Chinatown Wars GTA game and do the ambient soundtrack with producer Oh No in GTA V, both also make up the duo Gangrene which also has a track on Radio Los Santos. 

The number portion was just old hockey numbers I played with.

Every now and then some hip hop heads will ask about the name and it's a good conversation starter. It also works nicely as just Al for short during play.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg

Or Alkie?

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

bullittblitz because when you are looking at your wasted screen you see your dead body being blitzed by bullets...from me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I apologize if I put this in the wrong forum.

I was just curious what and why you chose to make your PSN ID what it is currently. What is the significance of your PSN ID, was it something you just chose at a spur of the moment? Is it based off of something you watch or support?

I'll start. My PSN ID is Jwkilla99, the J and W are initials and the reason I chose "killa" is because when I first started playing I was playing Call of Duty and was really good at the "Kill Confirmed" mode of Call of Duty.

@jw, I merged your thread with one that was already started

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

It's all good, I was in the middle of replying and it hit me I had done this once before

• Like 2