Your user name

Pb76

How did you come up with it?

I can never thing of an interesting tag that doesn't look naff, so mine is my initials followed by my year of birth. I do however eat about 76 jars of peanut butter a week.

• Like 3

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• Dodge

• DavidCore89

Well my intials are M.M.M. So i looked for a powerful word that also started with an M, the -055- are the regionnumbers for the landline phones here and had to add it because just MightyM was already taken and i didn't want to add my year of birth, thats so cliche ;)

Mine is a nickname made from my last name, which is Fure (pronounced furry). It started as furry dog and shortend to furdog. It always seems to be unique enough to use in most places.

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

Mine comes from GTA 3.

It's the nickname of the protagonist given by Maria Leone.

And since he never talks, I chose "le muet" which means "the mute".

• Like 1

I have parrots and use to hatch them as well. I had a very popular parrot forum some years ago and that was my username then and still is. 

I am very interested in seeing how Rose will answer this one;)

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I would imagine her reputation came from having several businesses that all went bust hence the name BustyRose....No ?  Well I'm totally stumped then. Over to you Rose.

• Like 3

My DJ name followed by yeah of birth, I assume without the numbers my name would have been available still.

However there is a Spanish guy who continues to use the same name, very frustratingly. I've tried contacting him but no reply.

• Like 2

when i was about 10 yrs old, my school just started us in computer classes (no comp at home at the time) so i was able to make an email; i have a big fascination with fire so i made it blazingenferno. unfortunately being 10 i didn't realise it was spelt "inferno". i had just started playing Runescape at the time and being frustrated to find a decent username i just spelt it backwards that username has always been available to me wherever i need one. thus Onrefne was born. (i try to pronounce it "on-ref-nee")

• Like 4

I am only 5'3" and I don't have a big butt but I have a 38D and I am a florist that works with roses all day. Nuf said??

I did submit a request to R* for boob jobs on female characters.

• Like 4

WHat Rose isn't telling you, she never had a PSN ID before GTA and when we were thinking of a name for here the idea BabyBeers was a thought because one evening I was playing and she went to go get me a 12 pack and came back with a 12 pack of 8oz bottles "Baby Beers'. It got quite the laugh.

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

My initials are L. N.

MLB is Major League Baseball.

I had to buy a second TV that is dedicated to nothing but baseball (and other sporting events).

Dedication to sport, I like that

My wife made my first AOL email for me about 17-18 years ago -- cotick@aol.com. She came up with it to associate it with my zodiac sign (Leo) -- 'Cotick' is a russian word that describes a male cat... ' '20' was the number of my favorite soccer player from the 1980 and 84 World Cups.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I had just posted this in the Introduction section as an answer to a question, but here we go again.

I worked for Dodge Chrysler Jeep for 11 years. I am a Service Advisor. I now work the same dealership owners, but in their BMW store. The name was taken at a time when I thought an online session like we have here, would never exist for me. I never thought my name be seen by so many people or I would have picked something cooler. Like DavidCore89. But it is what it is. My online ID is dodgeservice, everyone calls me dodge. And I also love my Mopars.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Mopars blow.........so I guess the name fits.

• Like 3

Mopars blow.........so I guess the name fits.

Man that's harsh. I suppose you love your Toyota. You seem like a Toyota man.  Cruising I-74 in your Camry. That's cute. 

Edited by dodgeservice
  • Like 4

Dodgeservice.png

Hah, Toyota. Chevy's for me.

• Like 1

Truthfully in these days it probably doesn't matter, all a pain in the ass to work on.

• Like 1

The rivalry is usually between Ford and GM. In most cases Chrysler is neutral ground. I think the rivalry was created by we Americans because we can't stand the thought that something we like is not the best. Obviously all 3 brands make a quality car ot they would not have been in existence for as long as they have. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Lol, I seem to be the only one that hasn't thought their's through and just went with the most simple thing that popped in my head.

My name is Guy and I'm obviously a gamer. Originally my psn was guygameruk. But then I forgot my password and my brother in law set up my ps3 and made up random security details so I created the next simple thing.

No thought went into mine either, in fact so little thought i actually have no idea why my username is shortround669.

• Like 1