What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

8 hours ago, shortround said:

A light for my mountain bike for £309 ordered when drunk. Im sending it straight back. fucking idiot. : TEARS :

What are you like lol!! Suppose it could be worse, you could have ordered 10kgs of haggis, a barrel of whisky and dates with Selma and Patty Bouvier :wink:

• Like 1

On 6/14/2016 at 9:07 AM, skip_rat said:

More retro gaming junk (I should stay away from eBay) :

Dreamcast

I bought one of those when they came out. Just wanted it to play the exclusive Resident Evil game. Sold it shortly after completing the game. 

Wish I would have kept all my previous consoles. 

Dreamcast arrived today, I had forgotten about the weird memory card they used that had a little LCD screen and control built in :lol:

200px-Sega-Dreamcast-VMU.jpg

Latest Purchases are some Torx screwdrivers, a spare part for the dishwasher, an xbox hard drive and a video cable for the Dreamcast....

Edited by skip_rat
  • Like 1

One of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OJXVDAU

And one of them: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01FNWPMC0

The power pack could be a lifesaver, there's enough juice on it to fully charge my phone 6 times. Potentially could survive not being near a mains power source for a week and still have full use of my phone.

The backpack is one of the biggest I could find that can still be classed at carry on luggage for planes. Should hopefully be able to pack 3 weeks of clothes into it.

On 6/15/2016 at 9:32 PM, Hatch said:

We got a Hanger 9 Carden Extra 300 today, complete with engine and servos, 7 1/2 foot wing span, 60cc engine. Gotta go to Alabama on Friday top pick it up. With this purchase I will selling 5 planes that I have now to make some room and to thin out to the ones I will actually fly rather than have them to just look at along with a few transmitters and odds and ends of rc plane stuff.

3J5ODlY.jpg

It's at home, took me 18 hours to drive the 1,022 mile round trip to get it, it was worth it but I don't think I wanna do that anymore or at least very often, I'm quite sore in the shoulders and back today

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

All ready to fly now, got new batteries for the ignition and servos, changed it over to my transmitter

13442407_1298696640159159_18026997127540

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought this album today from a cancer charity shop:

whatsthestroy6000000.jpg

On the shelf for £1 despite it being perfect condition, so I gave them £5.

My sister stole my last copy.

Can't wait to jam to this in the car again :)

• Like 1

Nice. That was one of the first cd's I owned. 

I've just got a nice lump of tax back so decided to finish upgrading my PC. 

Just bought an i7 6700k CPU pre overclocked to 4.6ghz. Z170 motherboard. Liquid cooler and 16GB DDR4 RAM plus next day delivery so should be arriving in the next few hours. 

• Like 2

Diesel fuel for the tractor

Sandpaper

Can someone please ban me from this thread. I have money burning a hole in my pocket, a huge shopping list of goodies I would like to buy but I need to keep my funds for my holiday. If I can't write in here then I won't be able to talk about what I'm spending money on which should help to stop me spending :D 

5 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Can someone please ban me from this thread. I have money burning a hole in my pocket, a huge shopping list of goodies I would like to buy but I need to keep my funds for my holiday. If I can't write in here then I won't be able to talk about what I'm spending money on which should help to stop me spending :D 

Get the fuck out of this thread @Squirrel, nothing for you to see here :P

• Like 1

On 7/5/2016 at 8:03 AM, Squirrel said:

Did I post about my "new to me" "grandpa car" I bought? :P

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

tactic_servo_800x533.jpg?1413818569

d-18001.jpg

SA20083066_sharpie_sharpie_perm_mrkr_fin

Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

starting to buy parts for a new pc build, joint task force with my son :D

• Like 1