What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

Went to the flea market yesterday ended up buying two little outfits for my daughter thats on the way, a collectors knife for the wife, a usb hub, a pair of beats headphones,  and a hardback copy of Marvel Zombies. And only spent 60 

711 Slurpee for well over $2 Canadian Dollars

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Tire plugs, the mower had a flat and pizza from Pizza Hut.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Various plane and train tickets.

It's disgusting the difference in rail fares when you compare Britain to the rest of Europe. My journey home is going to cost around £50, to get to the UK via Prague from Budapest by train and plane is about £40. The short journey in comparison is the one from the airport to my home town. Estimated rail cost: £128.

WTF! That would be more than the combined rail fares for all my travels between Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Hungary and the Czech Republic. 

I went for the £3 megabus option :D still costing me 3 times that to get from the airport to the centre of London.

Just bought something for myself that I've wanted for a long time and just never thought the time was right.

I splurged on a Lazy Boy recliner. .......not just any recliner. It's a Chestnut brown top leather Astor Power-Recline-Xr+ Reclina-Rocker® Recliner.

It has power recline, back and legs separately, power lumbar and power headrest. You can get your exact perfect comfort position.

This thing is pure heaven!

I know my brothers in arms with similar injuries, or more, would really benefit from a recliner of this magnitude. I'm gonna contact a good friend in DC and pick his brain about setting up a Non-profit to benefit deserving veterans. He's got contacts with very deep pockets and also those in the entertainment industry.

I'll post some pics when it's delivered on Wednesday.

• Like 4

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

6 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Just bought something for myself that I've wanted for a long time and just never thought the time was right.

I splurged on a Lazy Boy recliner. .......not just any recliner. It's a Chestnut brown top leather Astor Power-Recline-Xr+ Reclina-Rocker® Recliner.

It has power recline, back and legs separately, power lumbar and power headrest. You can get your exact perfect comfort position.

This thing is pure heaven!

I know my brothers in arms with similar injuries, or more, would really benefit from a recliner of this magnitude. I'm gonna contact a good friend in DC and pick his brain about setting up a Non-profit to benefit deserving veterans. He's got contacts with very deep pockets and also those in the entertainment industry.

I'll post some pics when it's delivered on Wednesday.

Sounds great! 

• Like 1

Started to get blisters and sore skin from using my wheel on the PS4, so I bought some Sparco gloves instead of buying an alcantara rim as it's the cheaper option and I need to save for moving house.

spaland-nr-01-pair.jpg

Never really understood people who use gloves in sim-racing, but rubber or leather wheels do the skin no favours.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

I got myself yesterday a '55 Samsung suhd TV, all set up for the new ps4 now :D

• Like 4

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

14 hours ago, zztop911 said:

I splurged on a Lazy Boy recliner. .......not just any recliner....

Does it have an inbuilt fridge in the arm so you can store beer?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

Does it have an inbuilt fridge in the arm so you can store beer?

I didn't get that option. I need the exercise. ;)

1 hour ago, grjkie said:

I got myself yesterday a '55 Samsung suhd TV, all set up for the new ps4 now :D

Did you get the 8000 or 8500?

Because Fat Buds Matter!

43 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

I didn't get that option. I need the exercise. ;)

Did you get the 8000 or 8500?

The store had just got the 7000, http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue55ks7000/sams-ue55ks7000 , the 8 series was a lot of money for us

but so far i like it, it handles games well and works well with my PC

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

5 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Started to get blisters and sore skin from using my wheel on the PS4, so I bought some Sparco gloves instead of buying an alcantara rim as it's the cheaper option and I need to save for moving house.

spaland-nr-01-pair.jpg

Never really understood people who use gloves in sim-racing, but rubber or leather wheels do the skin no favours.

I do have to say this is the first time I have heard of anyone needing gloves for sim racing

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

6 hours ago, grjkie said:

The store had just got the 7000, http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue55ks7000/sams-ue55ks7000 , the 8 series was a lot of money for us

but so far i like it, it handles games well and works well with my PC

Still a very nice tv!

Not to make you feel bad, but I payed far less than that for my 8000. I wonder why so damn high?

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

On February 22, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Hatch said:

A pack of smokes and a Mt. Dew for me

Yes same here.. On the game my friend Lance talked my wife into creating a character and she has now spent every dollar I have on it I think 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

Still a very nice tv!

Not to make you feel bad, but I payed far less than that for my 8000. I wonder why so damn high?

I know man, the 8 series were from 2000 and up here :/ , I got a couple of store gift cards worth 275€ and apparently Samsung will reimburse me 200€... Would be happier to pay a bit less but I still think it wasn't a bad deal. Thought about ordering through Amazon but I guess it was a huge package to be delivered in my country

www.ishare4free.com

13 hours ago, Hatch said:

I do have to say this is the first time I have heard of anyone needing gloves for sim racing

Usually only the pretentious assholes use them in YouTube video's so... :D

I've got the 6000 model of that TV, very good, probably will get a larger one when the price comes down, but I only paid £699 so I'm happy.

8 hours ago, zztop911 said:

Still a very nice tv!

In the EU and UK we always tend to pay a lot more in import taxes than the US. The PS4 was a classic example. We paid a lot more for our console than the Americans if you compared the exchange rates and the launch price of the console.

We got a Hanger 9 Carden Extra 300 today, complete with engine and servos, 7 1/2 foot wing span, 60cc engine. Gotta go to Alabama on Friday top pick it up. With this purchase I will selling 5 planes that I have now to make some room and to thin out to the ones I will actually fly rather than have them to just look at along with a few transmitters and odds and ends of rc plane stuff.

3J5ODlY.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Hatch said:

We got a Hanger 9 Carden Extra 300 today, complete with engine and servos, 7 1/2 foot wing span, 60cc engine. Gotta go to Alabama on Friday top pick it up. With this purchase I will selling 5 planes that I have now to make some room and to thin out to the ones I will actually fly rather than have them to just look at along with a few transmitters and odds and ends of rc plane stuff.

3J5ODlY.jpg

That is badass!

3 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

That is badass! 

Thx, got it for a 10th of what it is worth, it only has 2 flights on it. The RC store that owns it is going out of business and selling off their shit real cheap. 

• Like 1