What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

2 person pop-up tent for £35.

Camping at Castle Donington, Derby on July 29th-31st, weather looks dry so my cheap tent might actually work out :D.

• Like 1

Not a purchase, but the wife brought home another stray cat today.....

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl
  • Like 1

The Alfred Hitchcock Collection on Blu Ray :D 

It doesn't have North by Northwest, one of my favourites, because of rights or somesuch bullshit, but has most of his best work. Will have to get NxNW separately.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
Typo
  • Like 1

Another new headset.

Tuesday night my mic died, so I got a new headset yesterday. My first time using it was last night during the AU BF4 event, and I was told by a few (most notably by @ScottyB) that I sounded strange. I just took that headset back and got a different one which I'll try tonight and hopefully sound normal :D

Edited by Skorpion

2 hours ago, Pb76 said:

+ champagne and beer

Gonna end up in a Florida drunk tank huh?? lol

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 4 weeks later...

New PS4 controller (orderred, not here yet so hoping the battery lasts a day or two). I think it's just the USB cable broke on the old one, but I'm sure I'll need a new controller one day so may as well get it now.

Rose seen me looking at these a few days ago, so she went back and picked them up. Solar panels, with charge controller for 12 volt battery and inverter. mainly to charge airplane batteries at fields without power, but there's a dozen things we can use them for

coleman-55-watt-solar-12v-power-generato

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

The old one lasted 10 years. I am happy i found one that fit the hole,  and even more happy i got it in there without breaking anything. 

pSshLAc.jpg

• Like 2

Gas for the lawn mower

11 hours ago, Lann said:

The old one lasted 10 years. I am happy i found one that fit the hole,  and even more happy i got it in there without breaking anything. 

Hide contents

pSshLAc.jpg

I bought one of those this summer as well.

Sega Dreamcast with 1 controller, but no wires for £5 (have to pick it up locally tonight).

No idea if it even works, but I'll order some genuine wires and hope for the best.

The lady said there might be some N64 bits there too, so that'd be nice.