What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

8 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Now the last time you bought a bike on a drunken whim you returned it. Have you regained your senses this time or are you nearly 4k out of pocket?

No i am keeping this one. It wasn't exactly a drunk whim i have been mulling it over for a while, the drink just pushed me into it.

She left me. She left me for a young man. Yesterday morning we had coffee and they took off. I am a man of action and it seems I still got it, I found someone new. We meet briefly last night, but tonight she came home with me. She is a bit older, been around some, you can see it. But I know for a fact she could carry two more of my children. The kids used to say they loved here, but waking up tomorrow I don’t think they will even notice a differens. A bit weird perhaps, but the two look so much alike most people outside of family probably will not even notice.

Bye bye (7 seater)

UCejv2P.png

Welcome! (9 seater)

Ahvs2mZ.jpg

• Like 7

• 5 months later...

A videogame for the PS4. Last time i did this (other than gta)  was Max Payne. 

I think i regret it. I only did it so i could hang our in co op with my old time irl buddy. 

I only played for a few hours. But i never found Los Santos, not even Sandy Shores. Most of my guns were gone and i could not get in contact with my mechanic. Finally found my Sanchez,  but there were no way to remove the ugly livery someone put on it since i could not locate LSC. Encountered some npc's, probably The Lost. Sneaked up on them and was about to take cover behind a rock when my character decides to throw a grenade instead. With my carbine ready i have no option but to engage, after a short burst to his chest i intend a tactical combat roll, instead my character pulls out a fresh clip of ammo and receive a deadly headshot. The following hours was like a solo session limited to a big ass Chilliad Mountain State Wilderness. 

But i like my friend. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a skid plate for my motorcycle. $250+ I got it for lees than $100 thanks to employee discount. The stock one did its job for over 10 years but it is beat to hell and time to retire it. The new one is bigger, stronger (I hope) and prettier. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Just in town for a much needed haircut. Had time to kill before the appointment so popped into the local game store and picked up Red Dead for the value price of £4. Bargain of the year. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A real one, there seems like a mountain of stuff to get done as I have approx. 4 weeks to complete the sale and then it's off to the Vegas* of the U.K. :lol:

Edited by skip_rat

On 2017-5-7 at 6:42 PM, Beez said:

Bought a new, blue PS4 controller. Fresh joysticks!

Will be doing the same next week, not sure on colour yet.

• Like 1

37 consoles and handhelds with loads of wires and controllers at a charity auction yesterday.

Really good lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whiteford99 said:

Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox 1. 

They have a Snow add on as well as Hot Wheels. Not on the console often but add me if you want :) SINISTER120x

• Like 2

ACsZSkt.jpg

Looks like an XDBX tournament is starting up next month and i was going to need one of these. Ole Ole - Ole Ole.

On 5/11/2017 at 5:17 AM, DavidCore89 said:

Nice!

Those joysticks are quite rare.

So rare that its the first time I have ever seen one. ever. Good stuff.

On 5/15/2017 at 6:30 PM, Sinister said:

They have a Snow add on as well as Hot Wheels. Not on the console often but add me if you want :) SINISTER120x

You guys gonna give me a reason to finally use this XB1 i have just sitting here doing nothing. What else do you guys play on XBL? 

I also have Forza 6. Gears of War series. RDR. GTA4 and the add ons. Haven't played any of them, lol.

The console was an impulse buy. Mainly because it was the cheapest way to get a 4K Blu Ray player to go with my new TV.

Played Horizon 3 for a few days but got bored and went back to GTA :)

• Like 2

Apparently a YingJili® safety shaver from China, the thing is, I purchase this Nov 19, 2016 but just received the thing. Thought they took my $ & just ran with it. Guess the new method of shipping is to parkour across land & sea.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 3

As part of integrating myself into your fine forums:

3 pints of Bud

10 postage bags

and some plant feed for my hanging baskets. Living Sunday on the edge!!

• Like 4

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend