What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

6 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Today I bought something I swore I would never buy...Rice Cakes.

Gift for your brother?

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

4 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Gift for your brother?

He has to stay in shape for the "boyzilian" pictures coming soon. 

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

7 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

He has to stay in shape for the "boyzilian" pictures coming soon. 

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

14 hours ago, Whiteford99 said:

2 boxes 22lr bird shot. Federal 25 grain #12 shot.

Great for tree rats!

I do not endorse this post.

Where's the dislike button?

Edited by Squirrel
  • Like 3

Made the biggest buy in my entire life so far.

We signed the papers on the new house today and we officially own a house now.

We are officially in debt for the next 20 years as well :D

• Like 12

On 9/6/2016 at 0:02 AM, Fido_le_muet said:

Thanks. Don't have a definitive date for the housewarming but you'll get a formal invitation :D

Comes with plane ticket right? I'll need 2, unless you want me to bring kids then I'll need 7 please.

• Like 1

I bought ID tags for my airplanes today, gotta have my name, phone number, AMA number and FAA number on all my planes per the newest laws laid down by the US government thanks to jackass drone pilots whom fly over the white house, football stadiums, crowds, etc...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hatch said:

I bought ID tags for my airplanes today, gotta have my name, phone number, AMA number and FAA number on all my planes per the newest laws laid down by the US government thanks to jackass drone pilots whom fly over the white house, football stadiums, crowds, etc...

That's just plane crazy...

*i'll show myself out* 

• Like 5

I bought a plant today. It's a type of grass. It's the first of many as I'm planning on landscaping/re-doing both front and rear gardens in the new year. I've done nothing to them since I moved here 3 years ago. 

• Like 1

A 2003 Ford Ranger supercab 4x4 FX4 Level 2.

Black with the black interior, 5spd manual, with the manual transfer case. 4.0 ohc v6.

Now to find a 4.6 dohc cobra v8.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Whiteford99 said:

A 2003 Ford Ranger supercab 4x4 FX4 Level 2.

Black with the black interior, 5spd manual, with the manual transfer case. 4.0 ohc v6.

Now to find a 4.6 dohc cobra v8.

Get a Coyote instead!

I'm putting in a 2014 Coyote and the auto with a stall converter in my 03 Mach1 and bringing it back to the streets. While not nearly as fast with the Coyote and "some" nitrous, I don't want or need a 8 second street car and this will be fully street legal and pass all inspections by the state.

The built 4.6 DOHC (custom Nitrated Kellogg crank, ARP studded WAP block massaged and loved by Mihovetz, Oliver rods, 9.7/1 JE pistons, Ported heads with turbo cams, billet oil pump gears, Hogan manifold, Canton pan and custom polished cam and coil covers) will either go up for sale on Racing Junk or stored for my boy's future race car.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

On 9/24/2016 at 11:45 PM, shortround said:

Now the last time you bought a bike on a drunken whim you returned it. Have you regained your senses this time or are you nearly 4k out of pocket?