The Cayo Perico Heist DLC

Lann

5 hours ago, zmurko said:

Had my Submarine set as an Escape plan, but it was nowhere to be seen. I'm guessing even Pavel gave up on me midway through and said f*ck this guy and sailed home, leaving me on my own. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw, does Pavel remind anyone else of Spinnaker? Guess it must be his tone of voice or something. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But we like Pavel.

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

Does that mean you donโ€™t like me?? I am sad now... ๐Ÿ˜‚

That isย the pistol from โ€œThe man with the golden gunโ€ right? Seems like it, at least...

Edited by Spinnaker1981

Well, as expected, those GTA forums solo grinders are already optimizing the heist, finding fastest routes and methods.

https://gtaforums.com/topic/966137-going-it-solo-the-fastest-easiest-money-making-method-updated/

Apparently, you can complete the entire heist solo in 1.5h (scope, prep & finale), taking home close to $1.5M every time.

• Like 2

Sooo, when do you think Cayo Perico gets added to the Creator?

There's at least 1 good rally track there (a closed lap) with elevation changes and everything and a great shotgun Deathmatch in El Rubio's villa compound. Probably even a decent Marksman rifle deathmatch in the jungle on south part of the island.

Only on Enhanced version on new new generation consoles and PC?

Ohhh, GTAF figured out one great use of the missiles.

Doing disruption prep missions easy without even leaving the submarine.

Fast travel to the nearest location and just using the missiles to let's say destroy the buzzards for example.

I've used fast travel on my first prep missions already, even moved the sub closer to the goal (recovering the sonar from MW sub).

And the price for fast travel is reduced from $10k to just $2k after you complete the heist for the first time.

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 1

Who's willing to start a separate topic just for the heist and keep updating first post with all the tips, methods, strategies for all the preps and finales.

Let's dive into this and put together a quick and easy way of doing this heist and make decent money.

As it appears, this is what we have until the release of the new Enhanced version of GTA V sometimes next year. Let's make the most of it.

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

Who's willing to start a separate topic just for the heist and keep updating first post with all the tips, methods, strategies for all the preps and finales.

Let's dive into this and put together a quick and easy way of doing this heist and make decent money.

As it appears, this is what we have until the release of the new Enhanced version of GTA V sometimes next year. Let's make the most of it.

I can create a topic when I'm home later today, have some tips already and can keep updating the next coming days, weeks and months.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone thinking of buying the Toreador (I've actually changed my mind and plan to), but is in no immediate rush, apparently it's going to appear as a podium vehicle over the next 9-10 weeks, so if you wait, you'll save $1.8M by not having to sell it later. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoiler

ย 

- Cheetah Classic

- Paragon R

- Paragon R (Armored)

- Dominator GTX

- Tropos Rallye

- Omnis

- Toreador

- Peyote Custom

- Osiris

- Tyrus

ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, zmurko said:

Sooo, when do you think Cayo Perico gets added to the Creator?

There's at least 1 good rally track there (a closed lap) with elevation changes and everything and a great shotgun Deathmatch in El Rubio's villa compound. Probably even a decent Marksman rifle deathmatch in the jungle on south part of the island.

Only on Enhanced version on new new generation consoles and PC?

Hopefully sometime soon but I expect it will be on the standalone version and new gen/PC only.

The island can be freely roamed without guards.ย If the host is disconnected while the plane is taking offย to fly to the island during the scope out mission the helpers still go to the island without them or the โ€œmissionโ€.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:24 PM, Lann said:

FU8hVTV.jpg

ย 

Figured we could use this thread to share info, tips and tactics related toย the new heist.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, zmurko said:

I guess too much text in first post was my mistake. Lesson learned. But i do think we need a clean structure for a pure guide type thread, so this one we can use for random stuff..

ย 

ย 

7 hours ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

I can create a topic when I'm home later today, have some tips already and can keep updating the next coming days, weeks and months.ย 

This sounds great!

Yeah sorry Lann, I guess we hijacked this topic for general DLC talk and heist itself.

That's why I suggested a new topic, where everything regarding only the heist itself can be gathered in the 1st (or first few) posts by someone.

Perhaps rename this topic to Cayo Perico update/DLC or something.

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lann said:

Anyone else having trouble taking this picture?

ย 

Take the pictureย from as far as possible. Had troubles to with it, thought it was bugged out.

Edited by RammsteinDUDE

If you pick up guard outfits in the heist on your way in, all the guards can see you without the alarm going off. As long as you don't stay stationary in there visibility cones you can run, drive etc. in fornt of them. Only exception is for the guards with the red cones in the Compound.ย 

It's very easy to go on and off the island undetected this way and the elite is also very easy doing it with the guard outfits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1