The Cayo Perico Heist DLC

Lann

Weevil is available now. You have to unlock it through DJ missions though with an 8 hour cool down between them.  That’s an actual 8 hours. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Can they for once use the logo in my avatar from the Pride Beer and not just Ragga Rum liveries all the time? I mean, come on now....this image is much better than the side image of the lion they are using, thing looks awkward, what is their obsession with just that look.

Edited by Con

26 minutes ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

Totally worth it for those that have to do this. The car is just too cool and designed very well.

131612328_177386950735928_31790027932582

• Like 1

Didn't know this was already available through Tom Connors quests ! 

Awesome ! I'd like to have at least 3 of them but only have room for one. 

Bought 2 Fiat 500, made a classic one and a racing Abarth 695 SS look alike.

Had a very frustrating session this afternoon. 

In 2 hours time, only managed to do 2 preps, an English Dave mission and half of the finale. 

One of the prep wouldn't start so had to switch sessions. Then on the finale, the game crashed when I was hacking my way into the basement. The hacking minigame didn't start and all I could do was watch my character tap on her phone. I rage quit. 

That update added a lot of issues that weren't there before. Always had a flawless experience before that. 

1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Had a very frustrating session this afternoon. 

In 2 hours time, only managed to do 2 preps, an English Dave mission and half of the finale. 

One of the prep wouldn't start so had to switch sessions. Then on the finale, the game crashed when I was hacking my way into the basement. The hacking minigame didn't start and all I could do was watch my character tap on her phone. I rage quit. 

That update added a lot of issues that weren't there before. Always had a flawless experience before that. 

That sucks. We ran 3 heist back to back yesterday with 2,3,3 players without any issues. 

• Like 1

I always pick up the torch thing from the construction site as a prep, so no need for the bolt cutters. And i rarely use the guard outfits. But in order to maximize money solo i guess scoping where the cocaine is would be usefull. How do you go about it @Fido_le_muet?

2 hours ago, Lann said:

I always pick up the torch thing from the construction site as a prep, so no need for the bolt cutters. And i rarely use the guard outfits. But in order to maximize money solo i guess scoping where the cocaine is would be usefull. How do you go about it @Fido_le_muet?

Very slowly lol. Didn't know about the torch replacing the cutters. That's useful. 

• Like 1

.This is a solo guide. 

Always restart the heist asap so it's on hard.

As a forenote I feel that a gain of a hundred grand or so isn't worth the hassle.  The entire heist takes about an hour. 

Escape route to anywhere..... you ain't going that way!

I motorbike to the comms tower. Find out the primary target.  Find out if there is art in the top office. 

Deliberately get caught to fast-track to the airstrip.  If there was art, go to LS. If there was no art scope the 3 secondary locations at the airstrip then go to LS.

Get Longfin and cutting torch.  Use gun suppressors.  No need to do guns/armour/chopper missions.

No art:

Infiltrate to north dock but sail to airstrip and collect best secondary available. Back to Longfin and sail to drainage. Sneaky steal primary (very easy), and safe contents.   Escape compound, sneaky kill nearest guy, steal bike and launch off nearest west coast without being seen.  Swim out to sea for about 40 seconds.  Job's a good'un! 

Top office has art:

Infiltrate to main dock but sail to drainage. Sneaky steal primary, art, and safe contents.  Escape compound.  Sneaky kill nearest guy, steal bike and launch off nearest west coast without being seen.  Swim for about 40 seconds.  Job's a good'un! 

Fox. 

Edited by TheFox2000unit
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Beez said:

What is this cutting torch at construction site?

Its one of the preps, it might only appear after selecting to enter drainagetunnel as thats when its a must.

lJyRmjn.jpg

• Like 1

Buggy *ss DLC!

This happened on a set up. When 3 were trying to go back into the sub, it disappeared and respawned in the city.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!