The Cayo Perico Heist DLC

Lann

Did they nerf secondary or was i just unlucky? On the 3 different spots at the main marina i scoped only one single weed, the other five tables were empty.

4 minutes ago, Lann said:

Did they nerf secondary or was i just unlucky? On the 3 different spots at the main marina i scoped only one single weed, the other five tables were empty.

I've noticed similar that the last couple of days, not much coke, loads of cash or nothing.

2 minutes ago, djw180 said:

I've noticed similar that the last couple of days, not much coke, loads of cash or nothing.

I ran one last night and what I got was split product, meaning, at the airfield there was a coke and cash. Over by the docks it was coke and weed together. Every other time Ive done the heist the stuff has been in pairs. So i just hit one of the coke spots because whenever i tried to get to the airfield and grab that coke, id fail cause id be killed twice, on one occasion I actually ran out of advanced pistol rounds!!! Im pretty good at headshots but I seem to miss plenty here and nothing worse than having to kill the wounded on the ground. 

27 minutes ago, Lann said:

It worked for me on my last run. Can try again after tonights TGIF!

The assistant told me the heli couldn’t, or something like that. Could be a glitch. 

Anyway, with a bike over the rocks, is almost as quick. 

Edited by PretendWereDead

Started doing the Perico Heist stuff yesterday what a R* experience. My car turned into a submarine icon on the mini map after getting out, this was after driving around for a while, jumping from lobby to lobby & calling that guy on the sub.

That mission with the huge plane would not go into the hanger for 5 minutes to end the mission, this while being attacked by 2 lovely freeroaming kamakazi players, I took their idea and applied it to the hanger door in the final count down second before the mission would fail & it worked instead of blowing up against the door the mission hanger cutscene triggered & it ended what a hail marry moment.

Following the guide Cocaine is the best payout when going the solo route but I did not find it nor any gold, maybe because its my 1st time idk.

Gonna buy an Attack Buzzard, every helicopter slipes off the sub and swane drives into the sea. No more breast stroking for me...........................then 🤔 😌

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Smurf said:

Gonna buy an Attack Buzzard, every helicopter slipes off the sub and swane drives into the sea. No more breast stroking for me...........................then 🤔 😌

Or get the sparrow that goes in the sub. You can auto-land that just hovering above the sub.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Or get the sparrow that goes in the sub. You can auto-land that just hovering above the sub.

I would if I could spawn it in as a CEO on dry land to move around during preps, I believe I might need a hanger before buying one I will check later. 

During the Heist I can only enter the compound with explosives through the main gate alerting everyone although I found all the entrances from the prep. what am I missing here? 

48 minutes ago, Smurf said:

I would if I could spawn it in as a CEO on dry land to move around during preps, I believe I might need a hanger before buying one I will check later. 

During the Heist I can only enter the compound with explosives through the main gate alerting everyone although I found all the entrances from the prep. what am I missing here? 

You can spawn the Sparrow anytime through the Services interaction menu as well, don't even need to be a CEO/MC. It's also faster than the Buzzard.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Smurf said:

Are you sure you have found the under water tunnel? That is the only other one that will show up as an option.

The other 4, 2 smaller gates and 2 grapple-over-the-wall spots don't get given as a option when you start the heist. But as long as you can get through the outer checkpoint of the compound (not the one you blow up, the barrier with a couple of guards) you can use them once you have started. You need to find the grapple equipment when you prep and pick it up on the heist. For the smaller gates you just kill nearby guards to get the codes. Easiest way through the outer checkpoint is disguised as a guard with clothing found in your prep.

• Like 1

Just remember to return that Sparrow before you leave it somewhere. Unlike the almighty BUZZARD you cannot have it delivered from anywhere but the sub. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Just remember to return that Sparrow before you leave it somewhere. Unlike the almighty BUZZARD you cannot have it delivered from anywhere but the sub. 

If you return it to the sub from the menu, its fairly short before you can have it delivered again.

• Like 1

@SmurfYou need to find it during the gather intel prep mission. First one when you're roaming around the island trying not to get caught. 

After a few heists, you won't need the guards uniforms and the grappling hook. You'll just go to the drainage tunnel with the Kosatka or Longfin and basta ^^ 

5 hours ago, Lann said:

If you return it to the sub from the menu, its fairly short before you can have it delivered again.

That's why I said to return it. If you don't you cannot have it delivered again, unlike the almighty BUZZARD. All hail the BUZZARD.

Sorry, I know people here don't really participate in anything on GTAF so they don't understand my BUZZARD worship. lol.

A new $ pb (not counting awards $). Could have been more if i had two coke instead of 1 coke, 1 weed and cash. And i only got 50k from the safe.

qW4dF3b.jpg

• Like 3

I must of played this Heist 20 times walking around the compound like a tourist not knowing wth it is that I am suppose to be doing & having alert go off when I use too much bullets.

Playing it solo in free aim at LVL 35 was frustrating without the tunnel approach, after spawning inside the compound I kept to the right killing up to 7 all the way to the front gate, (I stand on the hedges to get a clear headshot at the 2 guards facing each other) doubled back to kill on my way to the office then leave the compound.

Shortly after the alarm went off ,  I knew my character would be too weak to challenge anyone & complete the secondary objective. Made off through the North Dock with $1,254,000+ Mill with a 1st time Heist completion cash reward of $200K.

My Toreador always show up as the actual Submarine, found a shotgun two shots put a juggernaut to rest, the Heist finger print keypad froze up so that was a restart, prep missions involving any boat probably will never see me again. All in all its a fast money maker but I would not specifically recommend this Heist in my beginners guide.