Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

14 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Street Racing in TNT last night was so good I’m gonna run the same idea this Monday. Multiple classes and traffic all night, what’s not to love! 

I wish I could have stayed last night!! Wish I had the day off on Monday!!

People, Sign up!!! racing  with the traffic is so much fun and anything can happen!! 

• Like 3

This Monday we’re racing stock vehicles across a whole bunch of different classes and settings. Expect to use some cars you probably didn’t think you would... :D 

Room for 16

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow we’re gonna use custom muscle cars with a focus on some of the cars we get to use less often. This will be done by removing the top 5 fastest cars but anything else is allowed.

ANY of the 3 iterations of the Dominator, Sabre Turbo Custom and Yosemite are out as they’re too quick. 

There will be a mix of settings and races as ever :) 

*For anyone who only has a Piss-Dom as it stands here’s some ideas - 

• Like 3

Tonight we’re gonna be rolling a bunch of silly vehicles that are scared of corners with brief interjections of racing thrown in to boot. Should be fun :) 

And I will finally be rejoining, because if I don't I will get booted for inactivity I have missed you all and I also have enough phone internet to be able to stay connected! Let's roll some cars and flip some dunes!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Tonight we’re gonna be rolling a bunch of silly vehicles that are scared of corners with brief interjections of racing thrown in to boot. Should be fun :) 

Any cars I need to buy or are we racing stock?

58 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

If the servers are still down around 8:30 we’ll have to postpone this for another week and cancel 

Ohoh, servers still down here...

M5 is cancelled tonight. We’ll run the Rolling PL next week instead so if anyone has job suggestions like Beez did that gives you plenty time to let us know :) 

• Sad 1

I can’t make this weeks TNT thanks to work but like the idea of a custom dilettante night so will run that on the 4th of June, early warning to steal and mod one if you see it but will remind everyone closer to the time also :)   

* @Dodge could pleaseyou accept my RSC friend request so I can find your jobs/playlists more easily for when i’m taking your ideas :P 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

With Monday being a holiday, I might be able to join  this. The Dilettante racing was hilarious. Gotta use silly, fun tracks and it makes for some really fun wrecks and racing. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

On 21/05/2018 at 3:59 PM, Beez said:

Can I request either Damn You Squirrel or Alleys and Assholes (there are a few of each) ? Your pick. 

I can't find alleys and assholes, I'm guessing it used some symbols to get past the profanity filter?

31 minutes ago, Lann said:

Any special preparation needed for tonights event?

Nope! Tonight will be mainly stock vehicles, except maybe a custom compacts race or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Quick reminder that on Monday we are racing custom Dilettantes and they can be stolen off the street or bought very cheaply :) 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow we're running stock supers. There will be Instructions about what vehicle to use when as we will be trying to use as many cars as possible. These will be audibly given and posted in the shoutbox during the PL :)

• Like 3

Races tonight in order (hopefully), along with the car or cars that can be chosen for that race:

Chaparral GP - Tempesta, Nero Custom

Anaconda Grand Prix - Tourismo R , Entity XF

Whirligig - Banshee 900R

Hungaroring Supercup - 

Calais Street Circuit- ETR1, Tyrus

La Puerta Street Circuit - Vacca, GP1, Cheetah

Maze Bank Speedway - Adder

Central Park GP 2 - Infernus, Reaper

Tunnel Run - Tyrant 

David Bowie Speedway - X-80 Prototype, Zentorno

Another Dock Race - Cyclone

Bad DNA - any of the options

Edited by The_Lady_A
  • Like 1

This Monday we'll be racing custom issi classics as we figured you would all have one by now. Should be absolutely awesome fun!

• Like 2