Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

4 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

I am leaning towards a white gauntlet with red stripe... what do you think @Crawford1872? ?

No vamos allowed? ?

Vamos was surprisingly a little too quick tbh. However, it's so bad to drive that I am somewhat tempted to let you use it...

As for the W&R gauntlet. Well, they will all be gta races if you turn up in that thing! 

49 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Vamos was surprisingly a little too quick tbh. However, it's so bad to drive that I am somewhat tempted to let you use it...

As for the W&R gauntlet. Well, they will all be gta races if you turn up in that thing! 

The Vamos has a good acceleration and nothing else going for it! It hates bumps, hates straights, hates corners, hates everything, goes to where it wants, not where you want, etc..

Broughy actually said he did 90 laps and was only able to do about 10 of them clean laps... around a track he has what ten thousand laps done? That is something. He says it is The worst car in GTA only followed close by the GTO... And i absolutely love it :D.

Ok, White Gauntlet with red stripe It is then... :P

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

I am hosting tonight, although it might start half an hour later depending on when a supermarket delivers my shopping.

You don´t need to eat do you? :D

Any cars advisable to have?

Edited by Spinnaker1981

2 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

You don´t need to eat do you? :D

Any cars advisable to have?

Nope, this is going to be a nice straightforward contact playlist.

I've picked my car for tonight! Come join us at the usual time for some contact fun :)

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

No M5 this week. Taking Easter Monday off. Back next week 

My day got a little better. Ignore this and apologies for any confusion. Racing at the usual time tonight!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry guys but M5 won't be happening tonight because between me visiting my parents and Ally still working away we're just not able to commit to getting started anywhere close to 21:00. 

• Thanks 1

Anyone mind if I host some races then?

It's my birthday so I was thinking of doing a few of my creations plus some other favourites.

21 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Anyone mind if I host some races then?

It's my birthday so I was thinking of doing a few of my creations plus some other favourites.

Go for it. And happy birthday ?

• Like 1