Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

@DavidCore89 I just did a quick test and it let me use a weaponised Revolter on a basic stunt track race so you should be good.

In other news I now have a spare pair of Revolter machine guns free to a good home. Never fired.

@Potato I'm happy to do a couple of stock Asea races, but I am not asking people to spend money on that. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight everyone it is the return of the rather less serious playlist, including jobs we had to build ourselves because no one builds silly races like us!* So strap in folks for tonight's special:

That Doesn't Go There!

* many people build silly races to a comparable and arguably better standard than us. Terms and conditions apply.

Edited by The_Lady_A
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dodge said:

I'll be at the PL because Monday is a National Holiday in the US. So, what's in store for us?

Stock Sultan RS vs stock Banshee 900R.

Feel free to have a bit of deja vu!

• Like 2

This Monday we're gonna run slower custom sports cars. Mix of tracks and settings over the course of the evening to get some variety in there

Here is the list of cars that are available. Figure/hope everyone should have at least one of these (click on the picture for the full list) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Beez said:

What about Drift Tampa or Elegy Retro?

Drift Tampa is on the list if you click on the picture, and the elegy retro is too quick

@Crawford1872 can I make a request for a supercup track (preferably Montreal) so we can all use the glorious machine aka the comet retro

4 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Haven't got a Comet.

What about 9F, can I use that?

Bit quick Tbh, I only included the comets so people most likely had something I case they hadn't most of the slower cars. I know not everyone has the slower cars. 

@Crawford1872 any chance we can run this track by Dodge?

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/lBnTE_t0JkWDOWNl7FmnFQ

We ran it at night in Two Bros a couple weeks ago but was though to see.  It’d be great to run it during the day, plus it’s been updated with brighter props. 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2

Tonight's M5 is going to be - Supers Super-cup 

Mostly supercup tracks with a few ovals thrown in for variety. Race whatever custom super you wish on tracks designed to unleash some of the higher speeds in this game. 

No timer but I'll open a party and lobby shortly before the usual PL time 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

M5 will be returning on Monday. I'll find out tomorrow whether I'm working away again next week or can attend. But in either case Lady A will have a playlist for you all. Hope to see a good turnout :)

• Like 2

Yes M5 tonight will have no special car or theme. It will be a nice straightforward turn up and race playlist.

Next week I think we'll use custom new old cars like futo, ruiner etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

Yes M5 tonight will have no special car or theme. It will be a nice straightforward turn up and race playlist.

Next week I think we'll use custom new old cars like futo, ruiner etc.

I relisted this on the calendar, testing the new timers. You had 4 RSVP's but lost them due to the relist

• Thanks 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: