Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

Omar got there first... Sure mate, custom coupes it is

Well, true, but even if he didn´t you would go custom coupes anyway... :D:P

Yeah, but no zion or felon, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEE, that way we can have a lot more fun while driving different from the usual coupes we always drive!

Besides, nothing can beat those two... its like choosing  Rangers to win vs Real Madrid... :P 

• Like 1

Tonight will be a mixture of races. Will include things posted them here (preferably with links if any more) and some things we fancy doing :)

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Beez said:

I just want to race anything faster than a horse. 

Faggios and Reginas it is then... ?

In seriousness though I'll try and find an interesting mèlange of stuff.

• Like 1

What's your plans for next Monday?

It's Xmas eve so there won't be as many people gaming as usual but those of us who don't get onboard with the whole xmas shizzle will be wanting to do something snow related assuming Rockstar turns the snow machine on.

I was chatting with DoubleG last night and our regular Monday night GT Sport session will be on hold for a couple of weeks and he mentioned hosting something snow race related instead.

Obviously have to ask you guys too as it's your regular race night. There's a potential for a joint hosting session if you're interested dependant on numbers involved.

• Like 1

I'm staying with my parents at the minute so it depends whether or not I can get access to the TV, which is my dad's domain. He hasn't been very well lately so I didn't have the heart to boot him out of his lounge yesterday. I don't know about @Crawford1872 but it'll depend on him I think as to whether we have anything going on.

• Like 1

Back from working away two Monday's on the bounce. Monday coming we will be joining DoubleG and a few of their regulars for some snow fun an hour earlier than usual, 8pm UK time :)

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

M5 is back tonight with a mixed racing playlist. Few rally stages, contact races and a few other slightly less sensible jobs. Hope to see you there ?

• Like 2

M5 tonight will be racing the free car we got at Christmas, the Clique. Should anyone not have one but wishes to attend, let me know. We'll sort something. Usual time :)

• Like 3

Tomorrow night we will be running all the jobs we can't use this weekend but really wanna! Silly transforms snd the like. So it should be a perfect way to begin the anniversary week. 

Also, could the RSVP list be cleared please :)

Edited by Crawford1872

• 2 weeks later...

FEBRUARY

Our plans for the upcoming month, subject to change if I end up working away at any point and feel like not missing anything :)

Feb 4th - Laugh or Cry : Mixture of silly races and a few vehicular adversary modes that are bound to be an entertaining Charlie Foxtrot.

Feb 11th - World Rally Champ : Deceptively titled, this will be a tarmac playlist of our favourite LancerEvoWRC jobs. Contact and Customs throughout.

Feb 18th - Real Rally Champ : Getting down and dirty with a mix of non contact rally stages, contact Rallycross circuits and anything else that'll get ya muddy.

Feb 25th - Cheap Custom Muscles : Will make a list of a few cars that we can mod and pick from. Only rule is you have to use the same car all night. Possible head start for the best looking car in the pre lobby.

• Like 1

i would have time next week and the 18th ^^ but probably 18th is better if its partly non-contact anyway :)

Edited by XuTek6651
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow we are racing custom muscles. Pick one car from the list at the start of the night and bring it to the pre lobby (LSC) 

We like the idea of using the same car all night and can hopefully get a nice mix of cars across everyone :)

To that end these are the vehicles you can choose between. Nothing too quick, nothing too slow. Hopefully everyone has something. (If not the older cars are very cheap) 

D0Ke_9mWsAABb9K?format=jpg&name=medium