Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief and Merriment

Lann

56 minutes ago, Potato said:

I'll be either celebrating or drowning my sorrows by 9pm Monday so I won't be there. @Spinnaker1981 You'll have to find someone else to take out instead.

But but but it's not the same without you :(

54 minutes ago, Potato said:

I'll be either celebrating or drowning my sorrows by 9pm Monday so I won't be there. @Spinnaker1981 You'll have to find someone else to take out instead.

I don´t target you, I target whoever is in first.... but it is not the same without you, that is true.. :P

1 hour ago, Potato said:

I know which I'm hoping for ;) viva Tunisia 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No Crawford this week so I am hosting. It will largely be a repeat of last weeks custom Izzy Classics playlist with a few other races and classes thrown in to mix it up a bit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight will be a split playlist. Half 'serious' racing with no extra rules beyond racing cleanly. The other half will be mad stuff with no rules at all.

#couldn'tdecidebetweeneither

• Like 1

The Vapid Retinue is 30% at the moment. We are absolutely going to do a custom Retinue night at some point so it might be worth buying now if you don't have one yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Potato said:

Anything in particular I need for tonight?

well, you will need somebody else to try and bully you, cos I will be absent tonight... :P

Tonight we are racing Japanese Cars, stock ones, so just make sure when you pick your car it has one of these manufacturers 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Tonight we are racing Japanese Cars, stock ones, so just make sure when you pick your car it has one of these manufacturers 

Nice! what classes are we racing and do you know if the jobs are updated with all the latest cars?

Edited by Lann

19 minutes ago, Lann said:

Nice! what classes are we racing and do you know if the jobs are updated with all the latest cars?

He tried, I am sure he tried! :P

Yeah we have a set car for each race across a few classes and we'll make sure everyone has enough time to select it before pressing confirm @Lann

24 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Yeah we have a set car for each race across a few classes and we'll make sure everyone has enough time to select it before pressing confirm @Lann

Sounds great, looking forward to some racing!

I plan on joining the 23rd July event... what could go wrong?

• Like 3

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

• 2 weeks later...

So tomorrow we'll be doing something easy,  a mixed racing playlist.

Next Monday we'll be using the custom Retinue/Savestra

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Monday coming we will be racing the modded revolter. The car is free until Monday so only upgrades are required. It's pretty fun to drive and should be a handful, will start with a non contact race to let everyone get a feel for it

• Like 1

The above idea, custom revolver night, has been moved back a week. I'm away with work and want to be there for this one. 

But the car is only free till this Monday, even if you can't make the event, I highly recommend getting one. 

• Thanks 1