• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• zztop911

• PretendWereDead

• Lann

I was showing Yo Rosta around the club when I wanted to surprise him with the Macbeth. I woke up in the toilet and then tipped the guy and took another shot downstairs. I know it's random but here is the vid of what I did. You can hear from my reaction how surprised I was. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Con said:

I was showing Yo Rosta around the club when I wanted to surprise him with the Macbeth. I woke up in the toilet and then tipped the guy and took another shot downstairs. I know it's random but here is the vid of what I did. You can hear from my reaction how surprised I was. 

That was in my club, wasn’t it?

I already got the shirt twice after about 60 tries. Tipping the attandent really seems to raise the odds. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PretendWereDead said:

That was in my club, wasn’t it?

I already got the shirt twice after about 60 tries. Tipping the attandent really seems to raise the odds. 

Yeah it was at your spot. It really sucks that some people are on their 200th + try. R* sucks for that. Then again, I really didn’t care for the t-shirt and is probably why I was so lucky. I didn’t want this shirt that bad, Not the way I stalked the game to get my KJah Radio t-shirt or when I wanted the Bitchin’ Dog Food t-shirt, I did the restart technique about 100 times until I got that shirt.  

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Con said:

Just giving the people of Los Santos what they need....a Dancehall Galaxy!!! @Smurf no cover charge for you, you the honorary VIP.

Irie Irie  :)

• Haha 1

Okay. I'm doing a little experiment with the nightclub. I have all my products sold, my safe emptied and all funds deposited. I also bought some ammo, so I know what the last charge is on my bank statement.

I then went over to my CEO office and started up a rockstar mission that has no time limit. I then went over to my TV and started watching. You can change the channel but nothing comes up even though it's on. You hear a slight bit of sound as you change the channel. I'm going to sit on that mission for 12 hours. I'll take an account what money I earned on the mission and then I should have information on how much money the nightclub earned in roughly 12 hours. I'll also find out if charges ensued during that peroid of time. If any occur I doubt if I can tell how much, unless I can see my ammo buy.

• Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Well just went over an hour too long, so after 13 hours I acquired $540,000worth of product, only $10, 000 in the safe, but no regular expenses incurred. That's roughly $276, 000 worth of expenses saved. So roughly in 13 hours it was well over a quarter of a million dollars earned essentially.

• Like 4

Because Fat Buds Matter!

44 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Well just went over an hour too long, so after 13 hours I acquired $540,000worth of product, only $10, 000 in the safe, but no regular expenses incurred. That's roughly $276, 000 worth of expenses saved. So roughly in 13 hours it was well over a quarter of a million dollars earned essentially.

Thanks for sharing the breakdown and your progress!!! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Sounds like I need to idle over night and then again while at work. Thanks.

It seems to be worthwhile and the console was cool....pretty much as cool as while in standby mode.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

2 hours ago, Squirrel said:

KIFFLOM! After 488 attempts at passing out. 

YanBoWHzb0eiNTf4CaUNig_0_0_small.jpg

You better not EVER change that shirt! LMMFAO!

• Haha 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Well not directly associated with this DLC, I thought this would be the best place to post it where a large majority would get to view it.

I finally fixed my problem with missing sniper ammo. I had my character watching TV while in a mission. I was doing the Blow Up mission. Just before I went back to the dealership, I stopped at ammunition. I filled up all my ammo and when got to the sniper rifle, I changed the tint. I figured it was a worthwhile try and maybe Force the game to make a save to the sniper rifle and the ammo. Well it worked! After I spawn back in a public Lobby, I went ahead and changed outfits to make the game save after checking whether I can buy any ammo through the interaction menu. I went to another Lobby and hit is still good!

I hope this helps someone that is in the same predicament as I was.

• Thanks 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

There was something in the patch notes about this being fixed. I was plagued by this bug for a long time. No matter what "fixes" I would do, it would always eventually come back. A couple months ago I reverted all the mkII weapons back to their normal state and didn't have the issue. When I saw that mentioned in the notes, I re-upgraded everything. And as of yet, haven't seen the issue return. *fingers crossed*

23 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Clearing out gun locker worked for me.

Sucks to carry a million guns, but ammo stopped vanishing.

That worked for me at one time, but after about a month it came back. 

On 7/30/2018 at 9:54 PM, zztop911 said:

Okay. I'm doing a little experiment with the nightclub. I have all my products sold, my safe emptied and all funds deposited. I also bought some ammo, so I know what the last charge is on my bank statement.

I then went over to my CEO office and started up a rockstar mission that has no time limit. I then went over to my TV and started watching. You can change the channel but nothing comes up even though it's on. You hear a slight bit of sound as you change the channel. I'm going to sit on that mission for 12 hours. I'll take an account what money I earned on the mission and then I should have information on how much money the nightclub earned in roughly 12 hours. I'll also find out if charges ensued during that peroid of time. If any occur I doubt if I can tell how much, unless I can see my ammo buy.

Which mission has no time limit, for example?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497