Nightlife Update

Dodge

I played Ballas to the Wall last night. Today I am "playing" Blow Up ;)

When I launched Ballas this morning though the game kicked me out of my office. R* may be on the hunt for a fix.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• zztop911

• PretendWereDead

• Lann

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

I played Ballas to the Wall last night. Today I am "playing" Blow Up ;)

When I launched Ballas this morning though the game kicked me out of my office. R* may be on the hunt for a fix.

I don't think so sinister. Some contact missions just kick you out if you are inside somewhere.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

3 hours ago, zztop911 said:

I don't think so sinister. Some contact missions just kick you out if you are inside somewhere.

It worked fine the two times before. TV even works. It was just blank on blow up.

Either way, I'm currently at 736,500 in goods with zero expenses :)

Are the selling missions longer if you carry more units? I only have one storage floor and I am considering if I should get more storage or sell more often?

Edited by Lann

I've only done small sales so far because I want to unlock trade price on things. I did buy the Mule last week when it was on sale so I can do larger sales but I don't think I'll ever need the biggest truck. 

On another note I bought document forgery yesterday because it produces one unit in the club every 15 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Are the selling missions longer if you carry more units? I only have one storage floor and I am considering if I should get more storage or sell more often?

I'm about to find out. Ready to do a 3 bar sale since it is over a million in goods. Of course,  the larger the sale, the larger the "cut" smh.

Edited by SINISTER120

17 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I'm about to find out. Ready to do a 3 bar sale since it is over a million in goods. Of course,  the larger the sale, the larger the "cut" smh.

I was at 40/72 units with all five of my businesses bars showing to be full, it was worth 300k and i sold it in that little van i got when I bought the club.  

Seems i am doing something wrong, or it it because I only have one storage floor that my full bars are worth less?

12 minutes ago, Sinister said:

My warehouse is all 5 floors.  Currently at 223/360  

How many businesses do you have running? What if you have more than 5, who will handle those, can only have 5 people working right?

12 minutes ago, Lann said:

How many businesses do you have running? What if you have more than 5, who will handle those, can only have 5 people working right?

I just opened business #5 back up since my weed is at max capacity.  So currently they are all running. I don't do anything with the actual businesses though, just the club warehouse. I just do the mission thing for the 10 hours I am at work. 

When I first opened the other businesses I bought supplies for them but during the first sale I remembered just how much I cannot stand them, lol. 

21 minutes ago, Lann said:

GIven the different speeds they fill up and different capacities I keep one on cargo and one on sporting goods all the time (big capacity and slow) then the other 3 either just go on the most profitable of MC busineses (coke, meth and cash) or if I want to build up to stock to do special sales I put one each on weed and documents until they are full then just rotate those round the least full ones as I sell. But if you don;t bother with special sales, and I'm not convinced they are worth it, just keep your 5 workers on the 5 best. so shut down weed and documents.

• Thanks 1

^^^^What he said. I'm just working on maxing mine out so I can say that I did. Done it with everything else so I might as well maintain the streak, lol.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys, those are the two i don’t use. So i just need to add some more space in order to not need to sell so often then. 

I need 2 or 3 more cargo, then I'm maxed. Sitting at 1.6M right now. Don't think I'll be on today, but should be ready to sell tomorrow. 

If you're letting your warehouse fill up be really careful about the possibility of being raided. I have only been raided once so I don't know how typical this is. But I was inside the club and without any time to prepare I just got re-spawned outside and quickly surrounded by cops. I would say don't leave your self AFK in the club as a MC/CEO for even a minute . It's not like MC businesess where you won't be raided if you're inside them.

14 hours ago, Sinister said:

Yes. Large investment but I feel it should pay off easily.

It is. I earned already > 10 million with this nightclub business, being AFK 95% of the time. 

3 hours ago, Smurf said:

You can't launch supply runs for all your businesses or add your import/ export business to the, Club. 

No, just the club warehouse. It's good though, I despise the MC businesses, lol.

Having club, bunker, meth and coke all running while afk and purchasing supplies for the businesses ones in game is really effective. Pick up and sell I/E vehicle in between. This must be the best dlc as far as making money (passively).

I really like that you can sell on your own, and that you dont need to collect supplies.

Once the Terrorbyte is released we will be able to launch supply runs from anywhere on the map.

If only we could make the business deliveries with our nightclub vehicles. 

4 hours ago, Lann said:

I really like that you can sell on your own, and that you dont need to collect supplies.

Do you mean I can sell a full, Meth Lab worth of pharmaceuticals by myself without the need of asking players to join to make a sale?

Does it involve owning certain vehicles to do the delivery?

18 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Do you mean I can sell a full, Meth Lab worth of pharmaceuticals by myself without the need of asking players to join to make a sale?

Does it involve owning certain vehicles to do the delivery?

No you can sell a full load of stuff from your club alone, as high value as above 1.5M. Stuff that been created in the club. Maybe someone is better to explain this than me.

Edited by Lann