Nightlife Update

Dodge

@Smurf at the night club you can buy up to 5 workers. You then assign each to one of your open CEO / MC businesses, CEO cargo, bunker, coke, meth, cash, weed or documents. That worker then generates goods at your nighclub based on the business they are assigned to. But other than that it has nothing to do with your businesses, you simply have to have them open. You then sell the stuff from yoru nightclub when you want to, but you do all that yourself.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• zztop911

• PretendWereDead

• Lann

6 hours ago, Lann said:

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

@SmurfBut other than that it has nothing to do with your businesses, you simply have to have them open. You then sell the stuff from your nightclub when you want to, but you do all that yourself.

I think this where I went off, logging on to make a sale to test if I finally have it down correctly.

Edited by Smurf

So I did the Sale by myself as you guys stated, but they took 10%. The total Warehouse Earnings good was $136000 but at the end of the mission I got paid $122400. They also allowed me to use my Speedo Custom van.

I noticed the pay out did not show in the Maze Bank trasaction log, ill-gotten gain I guess, or maybe it was stashed somewhere else. My safe turned into a gun safe after as well then back to a safe when I opened it again.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

Just sold a full warehouse. Pretty simple 1.6 million. Apparently the "cut" tops out at 100k and I got a bonus for selling in a lobby with others.

I think 180+ units uses the Pounder.

I definitely like the Nightclub for running these businesses. Far less stress, taxes, paying for supplies, etc.

Just wish LJT would take a running jump off Chiliad without a parachute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2018 at 6:38 AM, Lann said:

Are the selling missions longer if you carry more units? I only have one storage floor and I am considering if I should get more storage or sell more often?

No, not really. I did a $1.3M sale yesterday and it was only tree drops. I had Ultra running plane guard, but wasn't needed. Very easy sale!

• Thanks 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I was running the club for 24h (real hours) and got 900k to sell, does it sound about right as to what you guys are making?

Edited by Lann
Too many ”about”

43 minutes ago, Lann said:

I was running the club for 24h (real hours) and got 900k to sell, does it sound about right as to what you guys are making?

Yup. About 8 hours gets me 300k.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Lann said:

I hope we can not only launch supply missions, but also buy supplies from the new truck.

I think you can:

Paige’s app can network into all your already owned businesses, allowing you to launch Steal and Resupply runs from anywhere. Keep your Gunrunning Supplies, Air-Freight Cargo, Special Cargo, Vehicle Cargo and Biker Supplies fully stocked and running like a well-oiled machine.

Edit: Have to work on my reading skills ?

41 minutes ago, Lann said:

I hope we can not only launch supply missions, but also buy supplies from the new truck.

Not sure. Folks at GTAF are complaining that it cant be done. Also it doesn't appear to keep track of any supply/stock levels.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:52 PM, Sinister said:

Can only steal supplies. No option to purchase via terrorbyte.

That is such a wasted opportunity, which along with there being no option of using the new custom sales vehicles and the fact there are now two MOCs have meant rather than simplify the businesses the update has further complicated it. 

There didn't need to be another big vehicle to act as a cash gate. They could have just added a Paige terminal to the MOC/Avenger and charged us 3mil for it. And letting us buy supplies from that terminal would lead to more sale missions, which means more juicy targets for the assholes to attack so even more competition in freeroam lobbies to drive sales of expensive weaponised vehicles. 

Such a waste. ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

They could have just added a Paige terminal to the MOC/Avenger and charged us 3mil for it.

Come on Lady A. Something like that would have involved logic and forward planning rather than just making things up as they go. 

They could have added a MOC2 which was moddable. This is what they did with the Bennys cars. 

Actually whats happened to Bennys? Has the recession hit his business hard? Does he need to branch out to weaponised vehicles. A Bennys Futo would be a great option. 

I am not really bothered about doing supply stealing missions, but I just thought I'd give it a go using the Terrabyte to see if it was any different, and to me it's not that different. You can launch a supply mission from anywhere, but you still have to deliver it to the business location. So all you've saved is having to go to the business to launch the re-supply. If you could deliver it to your Terrabyte (and then somehow Paige gets someone to take it to your business) I could see that may have been useful. But like this what's the point?

Or have I missed something?

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 8:19 AM, Squirrel said:

Come on Lady A. Something like that would have involved logic and forward planning rather than just making things up as they go. 

They could have added a MOC2 which was moddable. This is what they did with the Bennys cars. 

Actually whats happened to Bennys? Has the recession hit his business hard? Does he need to branch out to weaponised vehicles. A Bennys Futo would be a great option. 

Futo liveries are on their way... ?

Not sure if it will be Bennies related though, personally I would prefer if it wasn’t as it might end up in the Supers Class ?

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

I am not really bothered about doing supply stealing missions, but I just thought I'd give it a go using the Terrabyte to see if it was any different, and to me it's not that different. You can launch a supply mission from anywhere, but you still have to deliver it to the business location. So all you've saved is having to go to the business to launch the re-supply. If you could deliver it to your Terrabyte (and then somehow Paige gets someone to take it to your business) I could see that may have been useful. But like this what's the point?

Or have I missed something?

Nope, you are correct about it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Nope, you are correct about it.

It’s basically just another way of adding $2 million on to the price of the Oppressor. 

• Like 2

Exactly.

Lock a lower price for that by forcing people to play the jobs the truck comes with.

I love the game but the way it is setu up is comical.